What's new

Are you from Pakistan ? Passenger asked the taxi driver and shot him.

Muslim taxi driver?

seriously?

i am sure he got name. even the damn title of the news are
ridiculous

idiots beating up an innocent lad working his *** off to feed his family :(

Those losers should get a long sentence behind bars !!

None of the 9/11 bombers was a Pakistani...... nor any other such incident bar Mumbai (that too open for debate)........ however, Pakistani's have been demonized more than any other nationality........ go figure?!@@#

On topic: The Moroccan should have said he was an Indian............. maybe he would gotten a cake! :D[/QUOT

The only reason is to make Pakistanis look like villains with wmds .. but their attempts fail all the time ... soo we should say to them ... keep trying!!!!

Saudi suppression of Arab uprisings against autocratic governments or Saudi support for Sunni extremist groups in Iraq and Syria that morphed into ISIS?

Saudi foreign policy serves its own national interests. As long as they can be aligned with US national interests, they can be allies in this region. Quite a simple concept, really.

Well, It may be unfair with pakistan, especially This Incident.

However the reasons ( for International Response ) are ( But not limited to ) :

- OBL was in Pakistan ( But no one Bothers about the Saudis... )
- ISI's Proven Affinity with AQ and Factions like LET and Haqqani ( Arguable Fact is...Though KSA has most of its Share in 9/11 , KSA remain the "Closest Ally" fr US )
- The "Islamic" Bomb ( Ah.. It could have been the Pakistani Bomb too.. ) + AQ Khan Episode ( They Forget Who ACTUALLY Murdered the Masses in iraq )
- 26/11( Its Perfect Publicity by India )
- The First attck on WTC was by a lone Pakistani National
- Internationasation Attempts of kashmir by Pakistan and Counter Attack ( Using terrorism Tool ) by India
- Above all, Pakistani rift with US and US Interests. ( The Biggest issue )

Do note :

A. The Above are merely REASONS. Reasonas are Debatable.
For Example, Israel too has Nukes but Pakistan is Highlighted... call it Unfair Hypocracy.

B. As the Hero of Pakistani, ISI Chief Gul said, Jihad Lends Trmenedous Power to Pakistan... Jihad is not in the Good Books of West. Jihad is almost synomous with Islamic Terrorism as of Today.

C. Islam Preaches Love and Peace, But the Split in Muslim World and the UNITY of West has Destroyed Inslam. Almost.

everything that you listed do you expect a Hick to know all these?
Hicks are not that obsessed with Pakistan as Indians are but they hear Pakistan's name mentioned in every bad news by CNN, i doubts Hicks even know Pakistanis are Muslims, they only know Pakistanis are US's enemy like Russian were 20 years ago.

and by the way this could have happened to any Indian Taxi driver, as long as you are brown you are same to a Hick.

everything that you listed do you expect a Hick to know all these?
Hicks are not that obsessed with Pakistan as Indians are but they hear Pakistan's name mentioned in every bad news by CNN, i doubts Hicks even know Pakistanis are Muslims, they only know Pakistanis are US's enemy like Russian were 20 years ago.

Its NOT Obesssion. I prepared for the Civil Services Exam and Im well versed in Foreign Affairs and related Subjects. Infact I have studied far deeper about Iran than any other country.

Btw, did u care to Observe that NONE of the Pakistani members EXCEPT YOU stated some rubbish ( Infact that post has a Green rating by a Pakistani Member ) .

That demands an Introspection from your Part. Dont Insert the "India vs Pakistan" BS in every thread.

Its NOT Obesssion. I prepared for the Civil Services Exam and Im well versed in Foreign Affairs and related Subjects. Infact I have studied far deeper about Iran than any other country.

Btw, did u care to Observe that NONE of the Pakistani members EXCEPT YOU stated some rubbish ( Infact that post has a Green rating by a Pakistani Member ) .

That demands an Introspection from your Part. Dont Insert the "India vs Pakistan" BS in every thread.

in retrospection, I stand by what i said
you post was nothing but all about Indian views on Pakistan. There have been more Indian killings in US than Pakistanis so should I list all my ill-conceived ideas about India.

in retrospection, I stand by what i said
you post was nothing but all about Indian views on Pakistan. There have been more Indian killings in US than Pakistanis so should I list all my ill-conceived ideas about India.

May Allah Bless You.

Saudi foreign policy serves its own national interests. As long as they can be aligned with US national interests, they can be allies in this region. Quite a simple concept, really.
Suppression of democratic aspirations and support for ISIS-type extremists is in alignment with US national interests?

You're not really providing any specifics on the 'substance' of what Saudi Arabia has provided the US.

Suppression of democratic aspirations and support for ISIS-type extremists is in alignment with US national interests?

You're not really providing any specifics on the 'substance' of what Saudi Arabia has provided the US.

Why not? It will help remake the whole region. The existing structures have to be dismantled before the new ones are built up. Sounds like a good plan.

Why not? It will help remake the whole region. The existing structures have to be dismantled before the new ones are built up. Sounds like a good plan.
Suppression of democratic aspirations is a continuation of the status quo - it doesn't help 'remake the whole region'.

Support for extremist religious groups like ISIS does in fact 'help remake the whole region', but I thought you opposed the allegation that ISIS was a US supported 'project' to reshape the Middle East?

Suppression of democratic aspirations is a continuation of the status quo - it doesn't help 'remake the whole region'.

Support for extremist religious groups like ISIS does in fact 'help remake the whole region', but I thought you opposed the allegation that ISIS was a US supported 'project' to reshape the Middle East?

ISIS is not a US supported project, it is an indigenous creation that just happens to be doing what is needed. Suppression of democratic aspirations is what the ME strongmen have done for decades and they are slowly failing in that strategy. It is all good.

ISIS is not a US supported project, it is an indigenous creation that just happens to be doing what is needed. Suppression of democratic aspirations is what the ME strongmen have done for decades and they are slowly failing in that strategy. It is all good.
So what specifically in all of this is the Saudi 'substantive support' for US policies in the region?

So what specifically in all of this is the Saudi 'substantive support' for US policies in the region?

The Saudis are involved in the situation in Syria with the same goal as USA has stated - a change of government.

I'm living in Florida and i'm also a citizen of America. My mom is American and my dad is Pakistan; i'm planning on making the "Muslim Guard" which will be responsible for protecting Muslim communities.
Sorry to say but the article suggest the guy had problem with Pakistani in general. Though prima-facia it looks like a hate crime, but i see it from another angle too which may be totally wrong as well. May be the guy since he forgot his wallet in the cab thought the driver is running away with his wallet, hence shot him. May be he already had gun with him. Though this looks to be very dramatic, but there is still a possibility.

But in general, if the victim story is believed it is hate crime then. Very sad incident. But another side of this story is that this news is in Media, thus indicating the society in large is not supporting the hate crime.

Back
Top Bottom