What's new

Are you from Pakistan ? Passenger asked the taxi driver and shot him.

Ok, so if a pakistani is doing any thing then there has to be an Indian narrative ?? Probably you think there has to an indian narrative.
Did you take a look at what parts of the article your fellow Indian highlighted originally?
You wanna know the truth ?? Pakistanis are seen with suspicion in many countries. Some time back i met a Brazilian woman and she explicitly asked if i am Pakistani Muslim. When i asked her why that is important , then she said she would avoid meeting a Pakistani guy. Seriously man , Brazilians too :) .
Never had that particular problem with women, of needing to clarify and declare my 'national origin' before they engage with me.;):pakistan:

I can attest to that...a quality i do admire among Pakistani friends, but hurts them as not all emotional decisions are prudent..
Indians are as emotional and dumb as pakistanis.. I have seen more mature pakistanis than Indian(% wise) or may be dumb ones remained in pakistan. lolz.

Did you take a look at what parts of the article your fellow Indian highlighted originally?

Nope but Article does not have any word related to India.

Never had that particular problem with women, of needing to clarify and declare my 'national origin' before they engage with me.;):pakistan:

You are right, dont need to tell as long as you say you are from some city in America but when you are FOB thus question arises in conversation "where are you from".
Some people might ask "are you Pakistani ?" . Even couple of Pakistani gals mistook me for a Pakistani. It happened with me so i am telling. Any way my point is, people starts presuming before they get to know you as person. Many times their presumptions are based on the nationality. Pakistani Nationality is not among most favored ones :).

I see all black nothing red there, that’s the picture of the man who shot that cabi.

u think red necks know the difference?

Pittsburgh police arrest Hazelwood man in shooting of cab driver who claims it was hate crime

December 2, 2015 3:43 PM

AnthonyMohamed.jpg

Anthony Mohamed

Back
Top Bottom