What's new

Are you from Pakistan ? Passenger asked the taxi driver and shot him.

There are many psychopaths in western society and taxi drivers should be careful in dealing with them especially after midnight when these sadists with criminal history come out drunk from pub/nightclub.CCTV should be operated in Taxi like they do in UK for the safety of passenger as well as drivers

Like providing crucial support to US policies in a volatile region of the world, for example?

A decade of US soldiers in body bags returning from afg pak..Taliban, OBL, Al Qaeda made Pakistan synonymous with terrorism for over a decade until yemen, boko, Iraq, Syria took over. You enjoyed the glory for a prolonged period and it culminated in the OBL raid. Many would feel that it all started and spread from Afg Pak based on the time line. Suicide attacks, militants attacking army bases, militants attacking civilians, harsh islamic laws and punishments netted out by militants..All of which premiered in afg pak in recent times.

I bet Mumbai 26//11 is an equally major factor on the lines of 9/11 because both get mentioned together almost always....and the credit for that goes to Pakistan.

Last edited:
You mean the one they just made a nuclear deal with, that European companies are falling over themselves to do business with?

I meant Iraq o_O. I had google your post to find out you were talking about the Iran deal :p:. Unfortunately I am not as up to date as you are.

Last edited:
Well, It may be unfair with pakistan, especially This Incident.

However the reasons ( for International Response ) are ( But not limited to ) :

- OBL was in Pakistan ( But no one Bothers about the Saudis... )
- ISI's Proven Affinity with AQ and Factions like LET and Haqqani ( Arguable Fact is...Though KSA has most of its Share in 9/11 , KSA remain the "Closest Ally" fr US )
- The "Islamic" Bomb ( Ah.. It could have been the Pakistani Bomb too.. ) + AQ Khan Episode ( They Forget Who ACTUALLY Murdered the Masses in iraq )
- 26/11( Its Perfect Publicity by India )
- The First attck on WTC was by a lone Pakistani National
- Internationasation Attempts of kashmir by Pakistan and Counter Attack ( Using terrorism Tool ) by India
- Above all, Pakistani rift with US and US Interests. ( The Biggest issue )

Do note :

A. The Above are merely REASONS. Reasonas are Debatable.
For Example, Israel too has Nukes but Pakistan is Highlighted... call it Unfair Hypocracy.

B. As the Hero of Pakistani, ISI Chief Gul said, Jihad Lends Trmenedous Power to Pakistan... Jihad is not in the Good Books of West. Jihad is almost synomous with Islamic Terrorism as of Today.

C. Islam Preaches Love and Peace, But the Split in Muslim World and the UNITY of West has Destroyed Inslam. Almost.

Thanks for the list. although one can also include the Pakistani connection to the London and Madrid bombing. And at least 3 of the London bombers were of Pakistani descent. I was almost resigned to the prospect of responding after the initial comment. You saved me some time and effort.

Hate crime is as bad as terrorism. This incidence has no excuse.

True. And especially in its senseless randomness. It could be any of us. But the guy will be behind bars for a really long time.

True. And especially in its senseless randomness. It could be any of us. But the guy will be behind bars for a really long time.

Yes...you are right...hope that guy is behind bars for long long time.

Back
Top Bottom