What's new

Are you from Pakistan ? Passenger asked the taxi driver and shot him.

Its a very sad instance. Anger, hatreds to the height of trying to kill one on base of religion or region shows that civilization that rise has to fall...we are turning barbaric again...

Does USA also have program likes Award Wapsi or democracy to have debate on intolerance ?will there media raise the issue or intolerance, will the majority in America would be asked to prove there secular and tolerant nature?

None of the 9/11 bombers was a Pakistani

Fact.

However facts don't always create perception. Let's look at how perception got creatred.

Osama Bin Laden

Pakistan

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed

Pakistan

Burning American flags as sport

Pakistan

This is what gets plastered on media with frightening regularity. Result perception becomes reality.

Though originally intended to lampoon American Right Wing commentators, the cartoon is an apt description for all purveyors of hate, whether Muslim, Christian, Jewish, Hindu ...

eagan-5.jpg

On topic: The Moroccan should have said he was an Indian............. maybe he would gotten a cake! :D
Or incited even more rage over the fact that he was still suffering the after effects of an incomprehensible conversation with outsourced Customer Support that resulted in nothing getting resolved ... :cheesy:

Fact.

However facts don't always create perception. Let's look at how perception got creatred.

Pakistan

Pakistan

Pakistan

This is what gets plastered on media with frightening regularity. Result perception becomes reality.

Let's see now. OBL was killed where? What was KSM's nationality? And who is in the news stomping on burning US flags most often?

This is the substance that creates the perceptions.

Last edited:
substance

No. In our previous discussion I said that there is not a exact correlation but that there is indeed a loose convergence.

The substance is almost all 9/11 instigators were Saudi. The substance is the idealogy that the said instigators were furnished with was cast in Saudia. Substance is most of the funding for such terrorism emanates from Saudia. Substance is the numero uno of the 9/11 instigators was a prominent Saudi. Substance is most of the extreme acts of terror in Pakistan are carried out by Salafists crucible of which is Saudia.

If perception was welded to substance Saudia would have been bombed into the stone age by now. Instead Saudia relative to it's sins gets off lightly and Pakistan gets canned.

Sir jee, justice! as they deliver in Dr Afia's case?

Yes. Aafia received justice that she deserved, 100%.

No. In our previous discussion I said that there is not a exact correlation but that there is indeed a loose convergence.

The substance is almost all 9/11 instigators were Saudi. The substance is the idealogy that the said instigators were furnished with was cast in Saudia. Substance is most of the funding for such terrorism emanates from Saudia. Substance is the numero uno of the 9/11 instigators was a prominent Saudi. Substance is most of the extreme acts of terror in Pakistan are carried out by Salafists crucible of which is Saudia.

If perception was welded to substance Saudia would have been bombed into the stone age by now. Instead Saudia relative to it's sins gets off lightly and Pakistan gets canned.

The substance remains that OBL was killed after hiding in Pakistan for years, KSM, the mastermind of 9/11 was a Pakistani, and Pakistanis can be seen trampling on burning US flags fairly regularly, despite the country receiving billions in US taxpayer's money. This substance gives rise to the perception quite logically.

I'm living in Florida and i'm also a citizen of America. My mom is American and my dad is Pakistan; i'm planning on making the "Muslim Guard" which will be responsible for protecting Muslim communities.

now you thinking muslim guard. we used to have similar but not trained, in uk by community but debt slavery people working long and depression.

Yes. Aafia received justice that she deserved, 100%.

The substance remains that OBL was killed after hiding in Pakistan for years, KSM, the mastermind of 9/11 was a Pakistani, and Pakistanis can be seen trampling on burning US flags fairly regularly, despite the country receiving billions in US taxpayer's money. This substance gives rise to the perception quite logically.

If you look at my previous post I already said as much. However Saudia has done far worse yet it's stock is still better.

If you look at my previous post I already said as much. However Saudia has done far worse yet it's stock is still better.

Why do you think that is? Could it be that the Saudis deliver much more substance that supports their positive relationship?

Sir jee, justice! as they deliver in Dr Afia's case?

I won't pass any comment on Dr Afia's case, but I live in New York and have experience, for sure the justice will be given. Senseless people are everywhere, but USA tries it's best to give Muslims equal rights and protect'em.

combat 18 very dangerous group a organized thug group.

anyway if Muslim retaliate, then we are on front news paper that reads Muslim Pakistani not British.
problem is Pakistanis society don't think ahead they think nai yai hootha. just recently i heard taxi cars were attacked and burnt. a lot of people outside uk don't understand these dirty game. They play games, the cops they don't react instantly until pak muslims groups start to riot then they blame them in media. i tried to get my mate to encourage this new madani team to get trainer for youngsters into boxing etc but no they got their head up their backside.

The old tactic was to beat up people but this brought heat upon the racist.

So they got new tactic they started to play a game of stealth = don't give Jobs, lower marks in school, remove all the best industries out, colleges low ranking crap teachers, use media to focus on them, play with words on newspaper, oh yh coppers do drugs and have planted drugs on someone i know, make websites and amplify a petty criminal as the most evil satan their was, stop and search really pi ss es me off,. biggest criminals are the police off camera they will use criminal force beat up the victim and court takes their word over yours. When i went to college the bus drivers deliberately drive past making us late or they drive into puddle so you are showered with water.

theirs more i cant remember.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom