What's new

Are you from martial race ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The so called martial races.....:no:

Those from infantry and armour who dominated the scene were not honest enough to admit it; and thus at Barapind despite all the martial and Islamic fervour and a clear cut three to one majority in tanks, but minus artillery support of something like 4 Corps Artillery Brigade; 8 Armoured Brigade; an elite fighting outfit ,was brought to grief; failing to dislodge one regiment of Centurions supported by three infantry units, out of which one was that of a mixed composition and two of those Madrasis despised as non-martial in Pakistan!

The martial races.................

(But Nisar the man who had saved Pakistan at the Battle of Gadgor on 8th September 1965 had no mai baap in the army , was not from the so called martial belt in between Chenab and Jhelum rivesr and thus retired as a brigadier ! While Abdul Ali Malik guilty of launching thoughtless counter attacks became a three star !)

This happened not as propagandists assert in Pakistan because of some superior martial race or ideological reasons but simply because the Indian brigade and division commander lost their nerve. The Indians, the lower ranks till battalion/regiment level fought as bravely at Chawinda as their Pakistani counterparts, tankman and infantry man alike, at Khem Karan where Pakistan’s 1st Armoured Division also failed to achieve a breakthrough despite a seven to one superiority in tanks in total number.
INTERVIEWS: BARA PIND -JARPAL-CHARGE OF PAKISTANS HEAVY BRIGADE

@nForce: just a little addition Masterda Surya Sen and Rasbihari Bose. The later is considered to be father of extremist movement against the Brits.

Nirmal Sekhon was Sikh ...Please correct your facts....I am myself Sekhon and is proud that some one from within us fought for our motherland, but I don't believe in this martial race theory but I feel sad that even after so many years Indians are busy finding differences among themselves instead of thinking how to better integrate.

I don't think you know much about South Indian history as our great NCERT just like erasing Sikh history have managed to erase south Indian history.. Heck I came to know about great Chola's during my under graduation when I came in contact with students from South.

We should introduce some courses in school to create this vision about one India and make kids feel proud to be Indians. Trust me when you feel attached to your motherland and are proud of it's history you don't need martial race theory as even an ant would readily fight an elephant.

For example see USA education system on how they drill this down from early age or even China...see Chinese movies they always talk about how to unite and fight of outsider...these are things which gets embedded in sub conscious mind and when needed appear automatically.

I can give you more such examples apart from those of Bengalis,if you are still not satisfied.
The Tamils are not considered martial race,but just take a look at what havoc the Tamils created in Srilanka,under LTTE.The Sikhs have a dominating presence in Indian army,while the Muslims dont.its exactly the opposite in Pakistan.Why? Because of the situation in India and Pakistan.
The famous martial punjab police commandos had to run from AP when 16-18 of them were blown up by the non martial naxalites.

Captain Muhammad Sarwar ----- Rajput
Major Muhammad Tufail---------- Rajput
Major Raja Aziz Bhatti ----------- Rajput
Major Muhammad Akram ----------- Awan/Gujjar
Pilot Officer Rashid Minhas -------- Rajput
Major Shabbir Sharif
Sawar Muhammad Hussain --------- Rajput
Lance Naik Muhammad Mahfuz
Captain Karnal Sher Khan-----------Pathan
Havildar Lalak Jan
Naik Saif Ali Janjua------------------Janjua

Rajput Nishan-e-Haider Holders – Pakistan’s Highest Military Award for Bravery - Informatory - RecipeApart

So tell me ... where is Martial race theory blatantly wrong ?

P.S. Pak friends can help me out to correct mistakes.

@nForce: just a little addition Masterda Surya Sen and Rasbihari Bose. The later is considered to be father of extremist movement against the Brits.
It were the purabiya soldiers mostly bengalis and madrasis from south of EIC which extended EIC rule over india.Till 1857 they were classified as martial race by british EIC officers.After 857 revolt they cut down the numbers of purabiyas in british army coz bengalis were most enlightened and hence were of extremists nature.British then started recruiting heavily from punjab hence they became martial race then.

Captain Muhammad Sarwar ----- Rajput
Major Muhammad Tufail---------- Rajput
Major Raja Aziz Bhatti ----------- Rajput
Major Muhammad Akram ----------- Awan/Gujjar
Pilot Officer Rashid Minhas -------- Rajput
Major Shabbir Sharif
Sawar Muhammad Hussain --------- Rajput
Lance Naik Muhammad Mahfuz
Captain Karnal Sher Khan-----------Pathan
Havildar Lalak Jan
Naik Saif Ali Janjua------------------Janjua

Rajput Nishan-e-Haider Holders – Pakistan’s Highest Military Award for Bravery - Informatory - RecipeApart

So tell me ... where is Martial race theory blatantly wrong ?

P.S. Pak friends can help me out to correct mistakes.
I classify rajputs as cowards surrenders.They did everything to collude with invaders to keep there elite life style.

It were the purabiya soldiers mostly bengalis and madrasis from south of EIC which extended EIC rule over india.Till 1857 they were classified as martial race by british EIC officers.After 857 revolt they cut down the numbers of purabiyas in british army coz bengalis were most enlightened and hence were of extremists nature.British then started recruiting heavily from punjab hence they became martial race then.

Look madam ..
You are trying your level best to derail the thread , If you have hard fact then come out with that ...
Argument has an counter-argument... so better come out with Facts !!

Regarding bold part: There were no rebellion in Bengal during 1857.

same martial races of IA was kicked in himalayas by chinese PLA and same martial race soldiers of indian security forces are being kicked in vindhyas by tribal and maoists...........:D

I classify rajputs as cowards surrenders.They did everything to collude with invaders to keep there elite life style.

no they r clever

they r still far better warriors than any indic races

no they r clever

they r still far better warriors than any indic races
no they aren't. Same martial race soldiers were kicked by the woman laxmi bai and same martial race men were sent to their hell by another lower caste woman phoolan devi.

btw another woman made the martial race surrender enmass.and woman maoist are kicking indian martial soldiers in vindhyas.:P

Look madam ..
You are trying your level best to derail the thread , If you have hard fact then come out with that ...
Argument has an counter-argument... so better come out with Facts !!

Regarding bold part: There were no rebellion in Bengal during 1857.
no i'm just kicking your martial race.....by ask the punjab police sikh commandos how the telangana nexalite women gave them the tough fight that they had to run from AP with their martial tails between their legs .....:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom