What's new

Are you Eligible for Marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah most emasculated shaming tactics
Tell me, does your mom still tuck you in at night?

Tongue in cheek.

Dont wet your pants.

Saw some of your posts pointing out fingers at others. Stop doing that.

Dude the way I see it you are acting like a girl with Red Flag height of idiocy. Let me apply your logic once day rusty was 3 years old her mom left to live independently her dad was having healthy love relationship somewhere else rusty was left to a nanny...should I continue...

You have no brains you wouldn't understand i have concluded you brain is switching positions and can't debate properly. Did you read what I said I live the way I like no body is stopping me but at the end of the day I have a responsibility towards my mother and sister or are you suggesting I tell my mother to get lost? you must be extremely shameful person to argue with parents and insulting them shame on you man I hope you come to senses soon.

/yawn

Your whole argument is just based on emotions.
Men who have balls don't argue emotions, we are smarter than that. We argue the points with facts and logic.

Part of reason I don't want a wife is so that I don't have to argue nonsense emotions, so why the heck would I argue nonsense emotions with you?

Seems like @Rusty has been dumped quite a few times.

Are you sure it's not your fault?

Maybe you didn't perform well enough :astagh:

Failed performance got replaced now he comes blaming parents, boys and girls.:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
What does the phrase "under duress" mean, sir?

Mean someone put a gun to your head or threatened physical violence.
Last I checked, no one put a put a gun to her her and he was happy to take the money offered to her in the contract.
yet because she has a vagina, the law decided that the man owed her even more money.
Did she earn it? no...
Did she do something amazing to get it? no...
Does she have a vagina? YES, SO SHE DESERVES MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!

@Sedqal : Who is that lady whose photograph you posted ? :what:

She is pretty ! :)

Mean someone put a gun to your head or threatened physical violence.
Last I checked, no one put a put a gun to her her and he was happy to take the money offered to her in the contract.
yet because she has a vagina, the law decided that the man owed her even more money.
Did she earn it? no...
Did she do something amazing to get it? no...
Does she have a vagina? YES, SO SHE DESERVES MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!

Wrong. Duress is much more than just physical violence or its threat. It is any pressure that can lead to coercion.

come on you are not man if you dont have balls lol

You are drawing a very scary picture of marriage here..kyoon bachoon ko dra rhey hoo?

Loneliness and not having someone very close to share your feelings depress you :)

I used to be like you bro
I used to think "if only I get the right girl, blah blah blah"

But as you grow older you will understand how the world really works.
Just pray it's not too late by the time you do.

So said anything about loneliness?
You have friends, hobbies, etc, and if you mean "loneliness" well I can give you a link to a Japanese site that will help you solve that problem ;)

Tongue in cheek.

Dont wet your pants.

Saw some of your posts pointing out fingers at others. Stop doing that.

No ..... :)

@Sedqal : Who is that lady whose photograph you posted ? :what:

She is pretty ! :)

She is Princess Durru Shehvar (deceased now) and you are right she looks stunning in this pic. Another one:

Cecil_Beaton_Photographs-_Political_and_Military_Personalities%3B_Durri_Shehvar%2C_Princess_IB783.jpg

/yawn

Your whole argument is just based on emotions.
Men who have balls don't argue emotions, we are smarter than that. We argue the points with facts and logic.

Part of reason I don't want a wife is so that I don't have to argue nonsense emotions, so why the heck would I argue nonsense emotions with you?

What is it that you actually want to say i up till now did not understand what you want to tell the people on this Thread?

Is it don't marry never marry.
Is it live like a sexaholic cross the barriers insult your parents and family and live independently like a screwed person.
What is your clear message.

You can attack me i will respond logically i think logically not with emotions, are you telling me i tell my mother and sister live your lives i am leaving this 2 cancel house? are you telling me to argue with my mother all the time? why would i do things that you want me to do your position is different then mine i am controlling 90m and distributing it honorably properly on monthly basis among brother sisters apart from my own Job. I am managing real estate limited business, you would need to know me personally to pass a comment about emotions i'll give you phone of my big brother go ask him about me I'm the last person who would come under pressure from people. Nor do I cry like you if our Prophet P.B.UH has not forbidden Marriage then why should I consider it worst, make something haram on men that is actually halal. Go get a life mate you talk about seems you never went outside your home.

Failed performance got replaced now he comes blaming parents, boys and girls.:omghaha:

Level 1000 mangina appears
Mangina useses "shaming tactic"
it has not affect on Rusty
Rusty uses "logic"
Mangina is confused
Mangina usese "Emotional argument"
Rusty ignores it
Rusty uses "facts"
Mangina is now angry
Mangina uses "personal insults"
Rusty laughs.

This is fun :D

@Sedqal : So was she Pro-Pakistan in the whole Pakistan-Hyderabad-India thing ? :unsure:

Wrong. Duress is much more than just physical violence or its threat. It is any pressure that can lead to coercion.

Using that logic, every contract on earth was made under some coercion.
This is what happens when you think like a woman.
You become so retarded that you can't even distinguish reality for nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom