What's new

Are you Eligible for Marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it that you actually want to say i up till now did not understand what you want to tell the people on this Thread?

Is it don't marry never marry.
Is it live like a sexaholic cross the barriers insult your parents and family and live independently like a screwed person.
What is your clear message.

You can attack me i will respond logically i think logically not with emotions, are you telling me i tell my mother and sister live your lives i am leaving this 2 cancel house? are you telling me to argue with my mother all the time? why would i do things that you want me to do why position is different then mine i am controlling 90m rupees and distributing it honorably properly on monthly basis among brother sisters apart form my own Job. I am managing real estate limited business, you would need to know me personally to pass a comment about emotions i'll give you phone of my big brother go ask him about me I'm the last person who would come under pressure from people. Nor do I cry like you if my Prophet has no forbidden Marriage then why should i consider it worst, make something haram on men that is actually halal.

this is what happens when you live with only women, you become so dumb that you don't even know why you are arguing.
I have made my position abundantly clear, if you are not smart enough to know my position by now then kindly remove yourself from the gene pool.

this is what happens when you live with only women, you become so dumb that you don't even know why you are arguing.
I have made my position abundantly clear, if you are not smart enough to know my position by now then kindly remove yourself from the gene pool.

Tell us your position? Oh yeah your position is don't marry [but you are confused sometimes you jump to east sometimes to west]..you consider women in west to be evil well don't marry in west then and if you want to marry in the east then leave the west and live in the east so she can't sue that fk out of you. Men like you are dumb that is why their option is only one option. it has nothing to do with living with women...Prophet had 4+ wives did he become dumb living with them your moronic logic is only making you look moron to people seriously. You don't become smart living independently other wise those poor men living on footpath would have become smarter and billionaires like i said go get a life and more over go get a brain thankyou.

I used to be like you bro
I used to think "if only I get the right girl, blah blah blah"

But as you grow older you will understand how the world really works.
Just pray it's not too late by the time you do.
No ..... :)

My dear Rusty, marriage or even every relationship need some effort to make it work and you get happy/sad moments in every relationship. It takes some time to know each others and to get used to each others. Marriage is responsibility and those who run away from this responsibility are weaker ones not the ones who get into it and face it..again its very much personal choice but people should not assume that marriage is depression when they never experienced it personally . Friends never stay with you most of the times because everyone has their commitments either work/family

Its like in UK they do enjoy life/freedom in early stage of their youth and then spend old age in old homes waiting for death..This loneliness kills. I got to know it because i am working as shelter housing manager and i have seen the loneliness of old people who never married or don't have any partner or children with them. Money cannot buy you everything

Don't know much about that. Hyderabadi Nawab did help Muslim League a lot so perhaps she was.

nawab wanted to remain independent so I would imagine she was pro hyderabad :)
wiki says she dividing time between hyderabad and london and her visit appearance in hyd was in 2004.

Tell us your position? Oh yeah your position is don't marry [but you are confused sometimes you jump to east sometimes to west]..you consider women in west to be evil well don't marry in west then and if you want to marry in the east then leave the west and live in the east so she can't sue that fk out of you. Men like you are dumb that is why their option is only one option. it has nothing to do with living with women...Prophet had 4+ wives did he become dumb living with them your moronic logic is only making you look moron to people seriously. You don't become smart living independently other wise those poor men living on footpath would have become smarter and billionaires like i said go get a life and more over go get a brain thankyou.

:hitwall:
Do you know how to read?
go read why my positions are from previous post. Just like a woman, you feel like you are entitled to the world.

And the difference between the prophet and you is that our Prophet was the greatest leader on earth. He knew how to control the women around him and lead the men!
You on the other hand can't even make an argument that is not steeped in mestral blood.

My dear Rusty, marriage or even every relationship need some effort to make it work and you get happy/sad moments in every relationship. It takes some time to know each others and to get used to each others. Marriage is responsibility and those who run away from this responsibility are weaker ones not the ones who get into it and face it..again its very much personal choice but people should not assume that marriage is depression when they never experienced it personally . Friends never stay with you most of the times because everyone has their commitments either work/family

Its like in UK they do enjoy life/freedom in early stage of their youth and then spend old age in old homes waiting for death..This loneliness kills. I got to know it because i am working as shelter housing manager and i have seen the loneliness of old people who never married or don't have any partner or children with them. Money cannot buy you everything

nice Disney movie but unfortunately life is not a Disney movie.
There is nothing I can say that will change you, you will just have to experience it. :)

:hitwall:
Do you know how to read?
go read why my positions are from previous post. Just like a woman, you feel like you are entitled to the world.

And the difference between the prophet and you is that our Prophet was the greatest leader on earth. He knew how to control the women around him and lead the men!

You'll need to go to mullah to pass a fatwa to declare halal as haram marriage is halal if you don't want to marry then don't. I still don't mind when you give me a reference of a woman because you sister and your mother are women stop insulting your women folks you bring shame.

Are you out of time, post you position I won't go to previous posts. All you need to do is write 4 lines. you waste time replying to me but you can't post your position oh wait you are one sore loser with no position. Yes women are also equally entitled to the world as per greatest leader Prophet of Islam. See your post you tried to consider women folks sub humans that is your mentality no wonder why you have a loser life. Now don't reply to me i am disgusted by you posts insulting your mothers, sisters, daughters even gay people wouldn't say that shame on you Rusty shame on you.

@Aeronaut, close the Thread before Rusty makes it ugly by insulting women folks.

Last edited by a moderator:
dude! Ab tak kiski shadi kerwadi :pop: I mean seriously 30 pages?! :blink:

Perhaps someone here with more then one wife can share how life is in that situation

pakar rhey hein rusty ko aur iss ka nikkah parwa dein ghey britney spear k sath zabardasti :D

4913422015_6290ba5101.jpg

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom