What's new

Are you Eligible for Marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you been reading what I am writing?
No plans to get married, I value my freedom.

BTW, I know for a fact that a lot of guys reading this are thinking
"HOLY CRAP, THIS INTERNET MAN IS RIGHT, HE IS SAYING WHAT I AM THINKING/FEELING BUT I DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY THAT IN PUBLIC"

don't worry brotha-mans I will say it for you until you yourself grow some balls ;)

well plans keep changing in life and thoughts/preferences/interests as well

I know many guys who were running away from marriage and now running with kids on their shoulders lol :D

and did not get rest of your post where you are talking about balls

what is the difference?
But are legal contracts.

I think you should read your own quoted story and try to comprehend it first. A postnupital contract obtained under duress may or may not be enforceable. A prenupital contract signed willingly and freely is.

Seems like @Rusty has been dumped quite a few times.

Are you sure it's not your fault?

Maybe you didn't perform well enough :astagh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Bhai its not obligatory to get married ! :blink:

I don't plan on getting married unless I find my Layla, my Sohini or for those of us who love Khalil Gibran - My Selma Karamy ! :)

Only a princess for our Armstrong bhai

durre_shawar.jpg

well plans keep changing in life and thoughts/preferences/interests as well

I know many guys who were running away from marriage and now running with kids on their shoulders lol :D

and did not get rest of your post where you are talking about balls

yeah, those are weak men who have no balls.
They will end up like the rest, 50 with a job they hate, a wife who hates him, and taking depression pills.
no thank you :)

All the scandinavian people especially girls are no less than 5'7 and 5'8.... and when i saw,,, i was like,,, Pakistani Larkio ko kaya ho gaya :undecided:

Well thats a problem for me then because I'm 5'8 ! :omghaha:

But yaar the ones I saw - I was like naahhh Pakistani women are the best...the most beautiful ! :kiss3:

I'm not sure how much you know me but I have been here since 2011 and I am not known as a Bull$hitter, check my post history if you don't believe it, there are 3400 posts showing that I don't lie.

I meant it I believe you and I agree with a lot of what you are saying.

I think you should read your own quoted story and try to comprehend it first.

I know what I said, you are making a non sense argument.
legally speaking a post nub and a pre nub is the exact same thing.
The only differences is that one you get before marriage and one you get after.
Under the law, both are equal in value (or in this case, equal as toilet paper)

Aww, did I hurt your feelings? Here is a tampon to wipe your tears.
You can't even get into a debate without crying like a little girl, that is how emasculated you are.

The rest of your argument is just typical nonsense woman logic.
You live with chicks so you act like a chicks. Can't say I blame you for that, but grow some balls man and argue the points instead of arguing the feelings like a woman.

Dude the way I see it you are acting like a girl with Red Flag height of idiocy. Let me apply your logic once day rusty was 3 years old her mom left to live independently her dad was having healthy love relationship somewhere else rusty was left to a nanny...should I continue...

You have no brains you wouldn't understand i have concluded you brain is switching positions and can't debate properly. Did you read what I said I live the way I like no body is stopping me but at the end of the day I have a responsibility towards my mother and sister or are you suggesting I tell my mother to get lost? you must be extremely shameful person to argue with parents and insulting them shame on you man I hope you come to senses soon.

Seems like @Rusty has been dumped quite a few times.

Are you sure it's not your fault?

Maybe you didn't perform well enough :astagh:

Ah most emasculated shaming tactics
Tell me, does your mom still tuck you in at night?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know what I said, you are making a non sense argument.
legally speaking a post nub and a pre nub is the exact same thing.
The only differences is that one you get before marriage and one you get after.
Under the law, both are equal in value (or in this case, equal as toilet paper)

What does the phrase "under duress" mean, sir?

LOL

Not all are pink :P Got fair ones too and height under 6foot

I prefer Brunettes though :P

Dunno yaaar when I look through the photographs I'm like - Beraaa ghaaark we Kashmiris are fair...these Nordics are prickly pink ! :bad:

Most looked like Sir Alex Ferguson pink ! :hitwall:

With the facial features of Louis Van Gaal ! :blink:

Oh Bhai its not obligatory to get married ! :blink:

I don't plan on getting married unless I find my Layla, my Sohini or for those of us who love Khalil Gibran - My Selma Karamy ! :)

As far I heard it was. :undecided:

Although if it isn't then I'm set because then I see no reason to get shackled. :D

yeah, those are weak men who have no balls.
They will end up like the rest, 50 with a job they hate, a wife who hates him, and taking depression pills.
no thank you :)

come on you are not man if you dont have balls lol

You are drawing a very scary picture of marriage here..kyoon bachoon ko dra rhey hoo?

Loneliness and not having someone very close to share your feelings depress you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom