What's new

Are you Eligible for Marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Along with the fact I'm 22, broke & still in the last year of my ACCA ! :omghaha:

My biggest advice for you bro is to work your @ss off, don't get married, and retire early.
By the time you are 35-40 you should own your own home, have a nice car and be debt free.
And in the mean time take amazing vacations to Dubai, Maldives, etc.

:blah: just more shaming from another emasculated man
If you had any real balls you would argue the points instead of making up straw men and shaming.

Just to make you realize how balls less you are actually are I will explain this slowly.

As a man your job is to take care of you parents, you need to live your life, earn money and make sure your parents are comfortable.

But who says that to do that job you must give up your balls?
How many Pakistani men have the courage to move out of their parents house?
How many have the courage to say "no mom, you are wrong"
If you ever did such a thing, you would be shamed and burned at the stake!

My logic is not negative and extreme. It is logical and based on reality.
Pakistan is in the condition it is in due to bad leadership, agree?
Why do we have bad leadership? because a man who has no balls cannot be a good leader. (ie Zardari, Nawaz)
Why don't they have balls? Because each and every one of them is pu$$y whipped by either their mother or wife.

Stop insulting others maybe you are sore loser who had a bad relationship and now you are blaming every other person.

My father died in 2009 my brother is in Armed Forces therefore he is somewhere else with family so sisters are married and one of them is in saudi arab and the other sister in KPK. I am currently the head of the house taking care of my 60 year old mom and a sister they are my responsibility whom will i leave my mom and sister too alone. I do live my life the way i want and nobody is stopping me but at the same time i am a decent person i know my barriers the form of live you are suggesting is clubs/bars and booze i 100% know what you mean by life you fracking life. Let consider Pakistan, in Pakistan for many there is no damn job not even a 5000 rupees job how do you expect a guy to leave home move some where live alone find girls and enjoy the stupid life you are suggesting stop being wannabe and be a graceful man.

You are making no sense the type of life you are suggesting for PakistanI men/women is impossible your economy is dead and both men/women can't find enough jobs to be completely independent.

@Rusty hopefully you follow your own advice and your mom is not making chai for you while you are going off over here. :woot:

My mom has not made chai for me since I was 13.

There is no way I can prove this to you so just take my word.
I am completely independent from my parents. Do my own cooking, cleaning, ironing, etc, and on top of that also help my parents with work around the house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prenups are meaningless in the west.

I never open something I know I cannot finish ;)

Prenups are a legally binding contract enforceable in the jurisdiction where the marriage is registered or where the parties reside.

My biggest advice for you bro is to work your @ss off, don't get married, and retire early.
By the time you are 35-40 you should own your own home, have a nice car and be debt free.

Eventually he has to get married it is obligated on him as on you brotha man.

You know that plan is already in works ! :D

Stop insulting others maybe you are sore loser who had a bad relationship and now you are blaming every other person.

My father died in 2009 my brother is in Armed Force therefore he is somewhere else with family so sisters are married and one of them is in saudi arab and the other sister in KPK. I am currently the head of the house taking care of my 60 year old mom and a sister they are my responsibilty whom will i leave my mom and sister too alone. I do live my life the way i want and nobody is stopping me but at the same time i am a decent person i know my barriers the form of live you are suggesting is clubs/bars and booze i 100% know what you mean my life you fracking life. Let consider Pakistan, in Pakistan for many there is no damn job not even a 5000 rupees job how do you expect a guy to leave home move some where live alone find girls and enjoy the stupid life you are suggesting stop being wannabe and be a graceful man.

You are making no sense the type of life you are suggesting for Pakistan men/women is impossible your economy is dead and both men/women can't find enough job to get independently.

Aww, did I hurt your feelings? Here is a tampon to wipe your tears.
You can't even get into a debate without crying like a little girl, that is how emasculated you are.

The rest of your argument is just typical nonsense woman logic.
You live with chicks so you act like a chicks. Can't say I blame you for that, but grow some balls man and argue the points instead of arguing the feelings like a woman.

Prenups are a legally binding contract enforceable in the jurisdiction where the marriage is registered or where the parties reside.

read this

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/record-breaking-divorce-ruling-against-maple-leaf-foods-president/article7284629/

My father died in 2009 my brother is in Armed Force therefore he is somewhere else with family so sisters are married and one of them is in saudi arab and the other sister in KPK. I am currently the head of the house taking care of my 60 year old mom and a sister they are my responsibilty whom will i leave my mom and sister too alone.

Respect, wrror....respect ! :agree:

May God Bless you & your loved ones & may Uncle rest in the best place that paradise has to offer !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom