What's new

Are you Eligible for Marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eventually he has to get married it is obligated on him as on you brotha man.

It is not haram not to get married.
So unless women want to come back to Islam and start acting Islamicly, don't get married.

My mom has not made chai for me since I was 13.

There is no way I can prove this to you so just take my word.
I am completely independent from my parents. Do my own cooking, cleaning, ironing, etc, and on top of that also help my parents with work around the house.

good for you :P

tumari bivee kush rhey ghi k sughar husband mila uss ko :D

My mom has not made chai for me since I was 13.

There is no way I can prove this to you so just take my word.
I am completely independent from my parents. Do my own cooking, cleaning, ironing, etc, and on top of that also help my parents with work around the house.

Lmao aight I will take your word on it.

;)

So I have a task for you, Khan - Start courting the Norwegian Blondie down the street ! :agree:

My Mum & Dad when to Denmark a few years ago - Koi bandaa 6 foot se kumm ka haii hiii nahin & most of them are not fair...they are prickly pink ! :bad:

good for you :P

tumari bivee kush rhey ghi k sughar husband mila uss ko :D

Have you been reading what I am writing?
No plans to get married, I value my freedom.

BTW, I know for a fact that a lot of guys reading this are thinking
"HOLY CRAP, THIS INTERNET MAN IS RIGHT, HE IS SAYING WHAT I AM THINKING/FEELING BUT I DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY THAT IN PUBLIC"

don't worry brotha-mans I will say it for you until you yourself grow some balls ;)

Lmao aight I will take your word on it.

I'm not sure how much you know me but I have been here since 2011 and I am not known as a Bull$hitter, check my post history if you don't believe it, there are 3400 posts showing that I don't lie.

So I have a task for you, Khan - Start courting the Norwegian Blondie down the street ! :agree:

My Mum & Dad when to Denmark a few years ago - Koi bandaa 6 foot se kumm ka haii hiii nahin & most of them are not fair...they are prickly pink ! :bad:

All the scandinavian people especially girls are no less than 5'7 and 5'8.... and when i saw,,, i was like,,, Pakistani Larkio ko kaya ho gaya :undecided:

It is not haram not to get married.
So unless women want to come back to Islam and start acting Islamicly, don't get married.

I heard it is where you heard it isn't?

Did you read it? It was a POST nupital contract (not a prenup), and lawyers for Mr. McCain are seeking leave to appeal that verdict too.

what is the difference?
Both are legal contracts.

LOL

Not all are pink :P Got fair ones too and height under 6foot

I prefer Brunettes though :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom