What's new

Are you Eligible for Marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAOOO...chalo tum mere pass aoo aur meh tumhara torday ti hoon...ya noe so you can give ur friend some company ;) lolol :P

Agar maine apna dil torwana hai toh tumse behtar larkiya se torwalou. ;)

I think this was well written and I agree to it except marriage still scares the jeebies out of me. :lol:

@Slav Defence yes you are 100% correct, this jahiz bullsht has done great harm also this 3 day marriage ritual desis do has nothing to do with Islam and bankrupts many a family.

Anyway all Muslim men and female have to get married eventually as it is proscribed on us. :pop:

so we do agree on things :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Agar maine apna dil torwana hai toh tumse behtar larkiya se torwalou. ;)

hahahaha it's not easy to break the heart of someone like you, baby not everyone has that skill :P jao aur koshish kero...woh tor nahi payangi as well as I can ;)

hahahaha it's not easy to break the heart of someone like you, baby not everyone has that skill :P jao aur koshish kero...woh tor nahi payangi as well as I can ;)

:lol: It would break my heart if you are late for class while talking to me on pdf besides that however I don't think so. :no:

@Talon

Same is the case here, and trust me, there isn't a positive feedback from the society about it.

People also live off selling illegal drugs and illegal weapons. This suggests we should encourage them for their livelihood? I believe in simple weddings and not grand weddings. Diversity is the key law of business. I suggest them to have other specializations side by side.
@zainabfatima

You are entitled to your views and rest of the women are to theirs. You cannot force your opinion upon others, neither can anyone else force theirs upon you.

Its not illegal to have lavish wedding. At least it helps some people. Those who want simple wedding, they can. And those who want to spend money let them do so. What is so wrong in it?
Why is a simple wedding better? It should depend on the person who is spending.

Last edited by a moderator:
Larki kitni sughar hai? Khana pakana, roti pakani aati hai?

:woot:Aap kahan sey tapak parhein/parhey. Yeah There is a long list of questions for both larki/larka 90% passing marks required with 10% pay back after marriage in form on chapal/juty/in laws complaints fights:omghaha:. That's why I love my computers and dog so much in the end these two will be my best friends alone with me.

:lol: It would break my heart if you are late for class while talking to me on pdf besides that however I don't think so. :no:

lmaoo that's one delicate heart....but dw I won't break it, i'll play with it and then discard it when I am done! :D chess meh experience ho nah ho, ismay kafi hai :D :P
ugh speaking of which, i have it in like 15 mins....and test tom. i fking hate life :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom