What's new

Are you Eligible for Marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BRIDE DRESS ARRANGED BY THE GROOMS FAMILY AND GROOMS DRESS ARRANGED BY THE BRIDE FAMILY THATS WHAT I KNOW MAY BE WRONG DEPENDS ON THE BOTH FAMILIES
@M.harris depends on the families....For some of my cousins, they chose their own dresses and paid for it themselves...while for some of my fiends, they got it from their in laws, though they did choose it....

Some of my cousins also sent the bride's dress to the bride based on the colour or some foto she showed...from magazine so the same was ordered for her and so on...depends on the families

Last edited by a moderator:
BRIDE DRESS ARRANGED BY THE GROOMS FAMILY AND GROOMS DRESS ARRANGED BY THE BRIDE FAMILY THATS WHAT I KNOW MAY BE WRONG DEPENDS ON THE BOTH FAMILIES
ok. If you know about pakistani society, tell me!

Who pays the most and bears the most burden.
Bride's family

yes! Its Painful!
In Islam it has to be opposite-

yes in Islam only nikkah and walima is allowed no dowry and showoff is allowed but know a days every body is doing this to please their dark side.

yes in Islam only nikkah and walima is allowed no dowry and showoff is allowed but know a days every body is doing this to please their dark side.
Dark side of Pakistan!

Its just too painful to discuss but
individualy we must muster the strength to go against the society and bring a change!
But its VERY difficult!

Dark side of Pakistan!

Its just too painful to discuss but
individualy we must muster the strength to go against the society and bring a change!
But its VERY difficult!

many good and educated families are against dowry or putting burden on brides family but these cases are mostly reported in villiges to counter it we should educate people with respect to religion and society

pakistani state can not bear expenses of single kid pakistan should have their population halved all must b educated and working regardless of acst religon gender

halved how?? Holocaust? Nuke them? Butcher them?
Easy option:
create 3,4 more sects and ill assure you pakistanis will rid themselves off!
You dont have to worry! :D
Stop making troll posts

many good and educated families are against dowry or putting burden on brides family but these cases are mostly reported in villiges to counter it we should educate people with respect to religion and society
im talking about majority! :sad:

halved how?? Holocaust? Nuke them? Butcher them?
Easy option:
create 3,4 more sects and ill assure you pakistanis will rid themselves off!
You dont have to worry! :D
Stop making troll posts

im talking about majority! :sad:

if your talking about changing the mind set of majority it is very difficult but not impossible and that can be achieved through education.

pakistani state can not bear expenses of single kid pakistan should have their population halved all must b educated and working regardless of acst religon gender

No.

Pakistan can surely do that with good leaders and educating people.

Your post is ridiculous to say at least.

if your talking about changing the mind set of majority it is very difficult but not impossible and that can be achieved through education.
We are not investing in education!

And the current education we get is just to make us donkeys

We are not investing in education!

And the education we get is just to make us donkeys

we can achieve this target if we help society as a individual empowering women instead of talking and doing nothing or waiting for a messiah to do our job.

we can achieve this target if we help society as a individual empowering women instead of talking and doing nothing or waiting for a messiah to do our job.
MAY GOD help Us

:sad:
warna koi haal nai! :hitwall:

@zainabfatima your previous post was comparing Pakistan with Swizerland....soo...I am guessing you were comparing our middle and upper class...mind you all of those can afford more than 2 kids!

@M.harris I read an Indian saying the same...Wonder where you people pick this kind of attitude from?! :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom