What's new

Are you a Vegetarian?

Are You a Vegetarian?

• Total voters
for any jain,pakka hindu i am a nightmare

i love meats except goat(allergy) i have tried chicken,fish,prawn,squid,beef,pork,eel in japan,octopus puffs in hong kong.

with my cousin and my brother ,i have had a snake while camping in the mizo jungles ,tasted like mashed potatoes.

to all pakistani friends word of advice if you can try beef from new zealand really good their cows are delicious given the kiwi dairy reputation.

blimey you don't hold back even snake?

Vegetarian food.

Yuk.....
puke.gif

Hardly any Pakistani is a vegetarian. Sure you will find many Pakistanis eating vegetarian dishes, but we eat meat too. I personally dont know any Pakistani who is a vegetarian.

Goat,Lamb,rabbit,Beef,Chicken,Pork,pegion,tortoise and fishes are some of the tasty vegetables that I have had in my life so far....something I missed and heard is really soft is deer..which If i ever get a chance will have for sure.

i was talking about not eating it part :undecided:

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Vegetarians are physically weak- is it true?-

I have never seen a bodybuilder eating vegetables to get strong?-

Correct me if i am wrong-

All Jaats,Aheers,Rajputs of Haryana and Rajasthan are hard core veggies and they look as big as anything in the world.

I know people who eat just rice and fish and they are strong as any damn thing in the world.

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Haha Hindus I'd give a pass. They have divine orders not to eat meat... Animal activists are just delaying the inevitable. Is there any study that vegetarianism for the sake of animal protections has ever caught on to make any significant dent?

Thats only for brahmins dude.

Vegetarianism is not one of the tenets of Hinduism. None of our scriptures direct us not to eat meat. In fact the Vedas talk of both meat and alcohol being consumed. My personal feeling is that this trend of vegetarianism crept into the life style of a lot of Hindus due to the influence of early Buddhism and Jainism. the Buddhists today are not vegetarians but Lord Buddha gave up meat and early converts to Buddhism were vegetarians. The Jains are strict vegetarians till today.

Absolutely right mukherjee sahab

I m a follower of jainism (ok i hardly believe in any religion)

and I m a vegetarian from birth and along with that i haven't consumed any alcohol and never ever smoked in my life.

pork reminds me of that creature in your avatar....here in my village near mumbai people frequently eat dog and rats...its a delicacy here....which part of india are you from?

You see his name and u still ask where he is from and i dont understand the need to call names to the avtar?

I was vegetarian till 17 years of age and then have had non veg largely just chicken,mutton and fish.I have tried pork but wud never eat beef.

Last 6 months i have finally decided to be a pescetarian which is Veg+Fish+eggs.Thats all,no red meat for me,i want to live long.

smoking is not a sin son....my neighbour is a jain he smokes alot cause tobacco is a vegetable according to his research

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

i don't think even eating meat is a sin

my dad used to be a chain smoker. but this is my personal preference

and by the way what's your age

bakra ftw.

I have a hindu friend who refers to himself as a flexatarian. Dirty cheater!

Basically in front of his Indian friends he talks **** about meat eaters, but on the way from University to my apartment, he always buys like 2 boxes of gyro from the Pakistanis with carts in NYC. He always tells me not to tell any of his friends, and I'm like it's none of my business, but it makes me laugh.

Back
Top Bottom