What's new

Are you a Vegetarian?

Are You a Vegetarian?

• Total voters
I was vegetarian till 17 years of age and then have had non veg largely just chicken,mutton and fish.I have tried pork but wud never eat beef.

Last 6 months i have finally decided to be a pescetarian which is Veg+Fish+eggs.Thats all,no red meat for me,i want to live long.[/QUOTE

try beef pepper steak son....better than dope...guranteed.

Goat,Lamb,rabbit,Beef,Chicken,Pork,pegion,tortoise and fishes are some of the tasty vegetables that I have had in my life so far....something I missed and heard is really soft is deer..which If i ever get a chance will have for sure.

No way buddy, venison is not soft at all. Takes a long time to cook. Deer is all muscles man, all lean meat, not soft. Very delicious but it has to be pressure cooked to make it soft, bbq is also OK, but don't try pan frying it as that makes it harder and more fibrous.

No way buddy, venison is not soft at all. Takes a long time to cook. Deer is all muscles man, all lean meat, not soft. Very delicious but it has to be pressure cooked to make it soft, bbq is also OK, but don't try pan frying it as that makes it harder and more fibrous.

people whom i know who've had it say its really soft..may bethey pressure cooked it....but they all agree its super tasty. now i think there is no chance since its too tough to get that meat.

We used to go on shikar for dove and pheasant in Pakistan. Both very tasty, with the right masalas and especially if you make shorbha.

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Mods, close thread. It's making me hungry!!!!

people whom i know who've had it say its really soft..may bethey pressure cooked it....but they all agree its super tasty. now i think there is no chance since its too tough to get that meat.

Hahaha. You could always request Salman Khan to get you a Chinkara. last time he shot one near a Bishnoi village and nearly got lynched for it, spent a night in jail. I doubt that he will try again soon.

In my PERSONAL opinion most of my north Indian friends prefer vegetarian they used take non-veg occasionally.But I am hardcore non vegetarian if I go outside I prefer non veg alone but my north Indian friends happy with any food . After that mostly I won't prefer northies for eating but Bengali ,NE guys are awesome used to give really great company ,they used to die for fish. B4 I thought that punjabi are non vegetarian later I come knw that there are veggies they people used to take alcohol much and prefer side dish paneer tikka ,babycorn fry wat kind of combination is that I don't knw???. I still remember at Navrathri times in NCR it too difficult get NV even they did't provide at our mess. Delhi Karim's(MUTTON BURRA IS GUD) ,Delhi Haat ,Mugalai ,Yo china,chungwa kitchen ,Continental sea foods are my favorite shops at NCR.

Beef Shami Kabab is my favorite. And goat meat sucks. Cow meat is far more delicious. So delicious :smitten:

Beef-Shami-Kabab-Recipe-Picture.jpg

Beef Shami Kabab is my favorite. And goat meat sucks. Cow meat is the best. So delicious.

I agree with you Omar bhai, but bakra is my second favourite. It's good for power, and after bakra, a few cokes and some namkin lussi, there is nothing better.

i like chicken joints with Italian Chianti red wine.... just awesome combination.

Any Indian for gay ka gosht (Specially Hindus)???????????

Why is that you pull in Hindus into this? Chogy is a American, Can you refrine from pulling us in to this.
It is up to the indivudual taste needs that a man/women eats. Its not because he or she if from a religion that they do not eat Meat, I know Brahmins who eat non-veg
It's not like I said anything bad about Hindus... Touchy...

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

so according to you all the muslims are non-vegetarians?

Islamic Concern: Animals in Islam

Ummm there may be those animal lovers... and of course people who can't find halaal meat to eat may opt for a vegetarian diet, but pretty much yeah.

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

all right any one here know how to make alo gosht? pm me the recipe please/

It's like making a karhai, you just add some yoghurt, ensure the mutton (not beef) is tender enough then add the aaloo and wait for them to go tender. It's noting fancy, its just something very very common.

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

asim bhai . you have done a great wrong by pulling religion into this discourse .

Please go look up the meaning of "I'd give Hindus a pass". Also please let me know what you understood in your head that you find it to be something negative.

Oh ****, you just said the H word...

lol, that pretty much explains how I feel right now :D

Man I've asked Indians on their face "Bhai, beef Pizza order kar raha hoon, khao ge ke kuch aur laoon"?

Some don't eat at all, some say they only eat on Wednesdays, Some say they only don't eat on Wednesdays... In the multicultural environment I'm from the H word reference isn't really taken in any negative way.

Also some preconceptions of people here have them defaulted onto the notion that if a Pakistani utters the word Hindu in a sentence it has to be for something negative. It's amazing how I think no one must've read beyond the word Hindu.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Any Indian for gay ka gosht (Specially Hindus)???????????

You homophobe! You want to eat Gays!?

lol, that pretty much explains how I feel right now :D

Man I've asked Indians on their face "Bhai, beef Pizza order kar raha hoon, khao ge ke kuch aur laoon"?

Some don't eat at all, some say they only eat on Wednesdays, Some say they only don't eat on Wednesdays... In the multicultural environment I'm from the H word reference isn't really taken in any negative way.

Also some preconceptions of people here have them defaulted onto the notion that if a Pakistani utters the word Hindu in a sentence it has to be for something negative. It's amazing how I think no one must've read beyond the word Hindu.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

You homophobe! You want to eat Gays!?

I think he meant to say ghee, bro.

Back
Top Bottom