What's new

Are you a Vegetarian?

Are You a Vegetarian?

• Total voters
I can't imagine life without meat. There has never been a day in my life where I have not eaten Chicken, Beef or Seafood.

same bro hey try Red lobsters
"Fire-Grilled Lobster, Shrimp and Scallops"

A split Maritime lobster tail and skewered jumbo
shrimp and sea scallops with a savoury garlic finish, served over rice.( you can change the rice with fries i usualy do that it taste better)
or also prefer you to try their Rock Lobster
on the side take garden green salad coleslaw & biscuit

plus if you are @ GTA area try out the "KEG" steak house or the the steak shop near the sq one mall, mississauga
plus try these resturants "eddie's wok n roll" ,boston pizza, pita & grill, for pakistani/indian ones

try "lahore tikka house" & "barbeque hut" pizza's "pizza hut" all the way caution: never ever or ever or ever try "pizza pizza" it sucks big time jeezzzz i hate it
also try "swiss chalet" oh i just love those chicken a must also try inside dixxie malls food court's steak sub shop menu: phill steak with cheese sub

same bro hey try Red lobsters
"Fire-Grilled Lobster, Shrimp and Scallops"

A split Maritime lobster tail and skewered jumbo
shrimp and sea scallops with a savoury garlic finish, served over rice.( you can change the rice with fries i usualy do that it taste better)
or also prefer you to try their Rock Lobster
on the side take garden green salad coleslaw & biscuit

plus if you are @ GTA area try out the "KEG" steak house or the the steak shop near the sq one mall, mississauga
plus try these resturants "eddie's wok n roll" ,boston pizza, pita & grill, for pakistani/indian ones

try "lahore tikka house" & "barbeque hut" pizza's "pizza hut" all the way caution: never ever or ever or ever try "pizza pizza" it sucks big time jeezzzz i hate it
also try "swiss chalet" oh i just love those chicken a must also try inside dixxie malls food court's steak sub shop menu: phill steak with cheese sub

Red Lobster is like heaven. I'm gonna try the shrimp and sea scallops with a savoury garlic finish, served over rice next time I go there. Haha strange you mentioned Eddie's wok and roll because I just ate there on the weekend, their manchurian chicken and the soup are the best.
I heard about lahore tikka house but never tried it and are you serious about Pizza pizza? Their pizza isn't that bad really, their fries are good too. Swiss chalet's chicken is freaking amazing. If your into chicken biryani try Karachi Kitchen and Biryani King (its in Brampton). And try Bamiyan Kabob restaurant if your into Afghan food, its somewhere in Dixie.

Red Lobster is like heaven. I'm gonna try the shrimp and sea scallops with a savoury garlic finish, served over rice next time I go there. Haha strange you mentioned Eddie's wok and roll because I just ate there on the weekend, their manchurian chicken and the soup are the best.
I heard about lahore tikka house but never tried it and are you serious about Pizza pizza? Their pizza isn't that bad really, their fries are good too. Swiss chalet's chicken is freaking amazing. If your into chicken biryani try Karachi Kitchen and Biryani King (its in Brampton). And try Bamiyan Kabob restaurant if your into Afghan food, its somewhere in Dixie.

holy cow you are even more foodie then me, food is really the essense of life yeh red lobsters is heaven infact that's one place where you can make space for more then one girlfreind heck they just can't say no to red lobster's @ the expense off our wallet's disarray yeh i have tried khi kitchen the one opposite dixxie groceries in mississauga they also do catering i think will try the brampton one too along with biriyani king kafi naam suna hai bamiyan is good but i like the "karamia" steak house next to it a must for every steak fan's

BqW1NiIh6qzafjqeaAYJyVy7o1_500.jpg

I am an omnivore. I eat anything that moves and many things that don't.

dada apni calcutta er malai baghda chingri are ruhi macher mudighonto taja gorom paka mone korai dilen amake

Non Vegetarian..vegetarianism is less in My region. Loves eating Beef,Mutton,Duck,Chicken and occasionally kada(quail). forgot to add: fishes - Pearlspot(Karimeen) is My favourite.

I've seen Emu farms here in My state. not ostriches yet :P

Anyone tried Emu meat?

http://image.shutterstock.com/displ...stock-photo-roast-duck-over-rice-80451997.jpg

Frenzy Emu Farm & Hatcheries Pvt | Emu Farm in Bangalore, Emu Farm Bangalore, Frenzy Emu Farm, Emu Birds, Emu Bird Farming , Emu , Emu Farming , Emu Farm ,Emu Farming in Bangalore

i heard about if you like duck try duck vindaloo & a must
for every duck fan "the thai roasted duck on rice"

I want this too! Stop talking about food now guys, its too early in the day to get hungry:fie:

any time bro be my guest , since you are near the in asia/pacefic area
did you try duck on rice oh i love it trust its a must plus malaysian/thai food is heaven

Mesdames et Messieurs ' avec ta permission

Thus i am pleased to dedicate this thread to the memoir's of those beautiful tropical food day's of the mid-90's

:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom