What's new

Are you a Vegetarian?

Are You a Vegetarian?

• Total voters
Rabbits are great, hunted them a lot under search lights. They are better than partridges or jungle fowl which I also hunted. But emu? never had them. wouldn't mind trying though.

a lot of chicken centers are now selling the meat . its bred on farms for human consumption . had partridges by the hundreds when i was in Bangalore.

i was talking about not eating it part :undecided:

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Vegetarians are physically weak- is it true?-

I have never seen a bodybuilder eating vegetables to get strong?-

Correct me if i am wrong-
Dunno,but veggies are necessary in a balanced diet and as far as I know,green leafy vegetables have proteins which help you grow stronger:)

Do they taste the same? I mean birds which are bred on farms when compared to the wild ones? With fish the difference is clear, fish caught from rivers or nallahs are definitely tastier than the fish farm variety of the same species of fish.

Do they taste the same? I mean birds which are bred on farms when compared to the wild ones? With fish the difference is clear, fish caught from rivers or nallahs are definitely tastier than the fish farm variety of the same species of fish.

had a lot of wild meat . always found it tastier . but the best has to be wild boar . man thats one meat i love . just used to fry it with onions chillies and a bit of masala . goes well with beer . :D

Tried it for two weeks. Couldn't handle it!

was forced to be a vegetarian for almost 6 months . used to get sick often . doc advice not to stop eating meat . my body was accustomed to it .

had a lot of wild meat . always found it tastier . but the best has to be wild boar . man thats one meat i love . just used to fry it with onions chillies and a bit of masala . goes well with beer . :D

Oh yes that is far out, all lean and little fat but difficult to hunt though, very canny animals and very aggressive too.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Unt ka kheema. That stuff makes you really strong!!

Hey buddy I will stick to the desi goat keema variety with a few pieces of kalejis thrown in and cooked with tomatos, onions, green chilli and pepper.

Tried what?- Dog meat?- horse meat? ostrich?- crocodile?- Cheese?- Noodles?-

Hmmm I think he was talking about this

free-vegetarian-recipes.jpg

exactlly try andra style thaali at andra bhawan delhi youll be surprized withthe variety & taste

yaar vo to roz ghar pe banta hai . wife is a Brahmin from Hyderabad . :D some how i can never accept the fact the veggie would be enough for me .
after all i am only 90 kgs and at 36 yrs still a growing boy :D

Forget all the meats wild, domesticated, farmed, feral.....

Where would we all be without these

Various_types_of_potatoes_for_sale.jpg

Hmmm I think he was talking about this

free-vegetarian-recipes.jpg
\

hmmmmm. Carrots and broccoli? Just add some ground boneless chicken and some fried prawns to it and cook in white sauce, add a little cashew and almond. That will complete the dish. Some pineapple slices will make it even better, something like a desi non veg Russian salad. Delicious.

Back
Top Bottom