What's new

Are you a Vegetarian?

Are You a Vegetarian?

• Total voters
because i had enof & ever since i met this girl it changed something in me anyway its great to be a vegie & im more coolheaded now,thanks.

hel! you stopped because of a girl ? :woot: wont last !!
my wife of 6 yrs is a pure veggie . i am a strict non veggi . though gave up on red meats 3 yrs ago . BP and cholesterol problems. but i still manage to finish off 4 kg chicken and at least 2 kg fish every week .

hel! you stopped because of a girl ? :woot: wont last !!
my wife of 6 yrs is a pure veggie . i am a strict non veggi . though gave up on red meats 3 yrs ago . BP and cholestrol problems. but i still manage to finish off 4 kg chicken and at least 2 kg fish every week .
well the girl is long gone but i still going strong & yes at one time i use to eat 2 full roest chicken + 1 plate of ckicken curry with a pitcher of beer DAILY

I hate vegetables-
I hate meat-

i am a noodle guy :)-

Anyone who does not like meat or greens must be a mineral lover

fluorite.gif

Are crocodiles eaten? Sure you are not kidding?

oh yeah mate . i have eaten things which would make you puke . i know of a few restaurants which serve up a wide variety of wild meats. just had emu on Sunday .when i went to Hyderabad earlier in the month i had rabbit at my sis place . damn tasty . just have to run a little extra on the thread mill for a few days .:)

Back
Top Bottom