What's new

Are you a Vegetarian?

Are You a Vegetarian?

• Total voters
Yeah .... :tup:

Free ostrich meat.. but ul have to cook it urself.. LOL

no issues there mate , am a good cook .but i might need help with the visa to Pakistan:azn:

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Dont know about horse but have eaten dog meat in Philippines a couple times.. Pretty much like Lamb.. Only a bit more chewy

dog meat is pretty common in nagaland . i have eaten it frequently , as a roommate of mine in IIT was a naga . he used to bring dog pickle.

no issues there mate , am a good cook .but i might need help with the visa to Pakistan:azn:

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

dog meat is pretty common in nagaland . i have eaten it frequently , as a roommate of mine in IIT was a naga . he used to bring dog pickle.

Anytime my man.. be my guest when u come to Pak.

Non Vegetarian..vegetarianism is less in My region. Loves eating Beef,Mutton,Duck,Chicken and occasionally kada(quail). forgot to add: fishes - Pearlspot(Karimeen) is My favourite.

I've seen Emu farms here in My state. not ostriches yet :P

Anyone tried Emu meat?
Emu meat

Emu-meat is Red in colour. It is 97% cholesterol free and low in calories. Nutritionist recommended this Emu meat even for heart patients' worldwide. Emu meat has the texture and taste of red meat like goat, lamp or beef, contains no fat but is rich in protein, because of these reasons the meat is getting more popular and in demand. Last six years in India we are developing these birds for breeding purpose only, not for the meat purpose, because the number of birds we are not enough for slaughtering.
Frenzy Emu Farm & Hatcheries Pvt | Emu Farm in Bangalore, Emu Farm Bangalore, Frenzy Emu Farm, Emu Birds, Emu Bird Farming , Emu , Emu Farming , Emu Farm ,Emu Farming in Bangalore

As far as I have come to understand this world ..... Man has eaten everything this planet has to offer

Some survived to tell the tale, some got sick and the rest became delicacies

Man no eat sh!t :no:

I was this close to eating dog meat in Papua New Guinea, but wussed out at the end. Dogs and Cats is where I draw the line. I ll eat everything else.

Papua New Guniea .... you sure that was dog meat not human ?

Lots of ex Cannibals still alive there :mamba:

I have heard eating cheese is considered as a taboo at some place- forgot the name :(

I have heard eating cheese is considered as a taboo at some place- forgot the name :(

Cheese can be eaten as an appetizer, main course and even desert .... depends on where you live

Cheese can be eaten as an appetizer, main course and even desert .... depends on where you live

i was talking about not eating it part :undecided:

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Vegetarians are physically weak- is it true?-

I have never seen a bodybuilder eating vegetables to get strong?-

Correct me if i am wrong-

oh yeah mate . i have eaten things which would make you puke . i know of a few restaurants which serve up a wide variety of wild meats. just had emu on Sunday .when i went to Hyderabad earlier in the month i had rabbit at my sis place . damn tasty . just have to run a little extra on the thread mill for a few days .:)

Rabbits are great, hunted them a lot under search lights. They are better than partridges or jungle fowl which I also hunted. But emu? never had them. wouldn't mind trying though.

Back
Top Bottom