What's new

Are you a good looking person ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obsession with something temporary that you have no control over is a futile exercise. What role did you play in how you look? or what control do you have in how your offspring might look?

Thank GOD for the life and build something that you have total control over, that is useful to others and that accompanies you even when you depart from this world, like a good and strong Character.

Hi,
Do you think you are a good looking person ? If yes , how much u rate yourself ?

When girls start touching there hair and trying to touch you laugh at every stupid thing you say thats usually a good sign :D
The point that I was trying to make went right over your head.
What you suggested might also be a sign of insanity, so....:coffee:

this thread
CRAjvO1UsAAAPXz.jpg
Why u sharing compromising pictures of @Retired Troll...it was meant to be for ur eyes only.

The point that I was trying to make went right over your head.
What you suggested might also be a sign of insanity, so....:coffee:
insanity is trying same thing over and over expecting different result Pakistanis in general are good at that at the moment

but yeah i got you point just adding to it

Below average...

I know this will raise the OPs confidence a little bit.. that there are so many average looking people and she can become a queen among average looking..

Click bait thread in Ramadan and I have been baited successfully..

Awam ne Phir deakhaya bhi hai :D

Awaam establishment (read ducky bhai) ky sath mili hue hy...

Average is new handsome.

Chilny model market me aana band ho gye hh. Or wo jo aa rahy unme manufacturing defects hy ... jaisy Noman khan ko e lelo... che che che

Figured as much. How does one even measure attractiveness, comsidering everyone has a different taste.

Mirror me deko... dil se “lakh lanat” ki awaz aye to samaj jana masla hy... ni to you are good . :)

I feel like slapping up a rock just by reading some off these comments

wow!!

some serious self obsession on display!

good job boys and lady!

wow!!

some serious self obsession on display!

good job boys and lady!

Shkuria for saying lady :D
Awaam establishment (read ducky bhai) ky sath mili hue hy...

Chilny model market me aana band ho gye hh. Or wo jo aa rahy unme manufacturing defects hy ... jaisy Noman khan ko e lelo... che che che

Mirror me deko... dil se “lakh lanat” ki awaz aye to samaj jana masla hy... ni to you are good . :)

Nouman or Nasir ke aaj tak ek video bhi nahi deakhi mainy.

Or sach pochen to mujhe ducky Sham jitna he bura lagta h

Below average...

I know this will raise the OPs confidence a little bit.. that there are so many average looking people and she can become a queen among average looking..

Click bait thread in Ramadan and I have been baited successfully..

I wasn’t expecting you to fall for it. Hence, it’s not sheetaaan but you. :p

I am through and thorough waaaaaay below average. Like seriously.

To bus Phir baat khatam hoi. Ducky ducky hoty thi ek din video deakhne lagi I couldn’t stand it after one min because of his uncivil language

And attention seeking tactics.
watch awesamo that guy is amazing!

To bus Phir baat khatam hoi. Ducky ducky hoty thi ek din video deakhne lagi I couldn’t stand it after one min because of his uncivil language

And attention seeking tactics.

Hahaha... wesy pehle se ab kaafi civilized ho chuka hy but still... khair choro . Saanu ki :p:

If you are guy you should kinda be feeling cringe about this if it was about girls different story but its Ramadan so can't comment as much about the opposite sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom