What's new

Are you a good looking person ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A frank question,, deserves a frank answer.
I would rate myself average or just above average,,i try to make it up with my charm,sweet talk, intelligence,awareness n of course money. N yes it works.:angel:
rehne de bhai

A frank question,, deserves a frank answer.
I would rate myself average or just above average,,i try to make it up with my charm,sweet talk, intelligence,awareness n of course money. N yes it works.:angel:

Sounds creepy ...

Well , guzar rahi ha bus ..
Akyla pan ha zara to mastio se dil behla lety hain .
Mastio mein bhi soch samajh ker bolna chahiye and make sure dil behlayen ke liye dont break someones heart :D
Samajhdar ko ishara hi kaafi hota hai ;)
Heart digger
A heart digger who don,t reply on time :D
One cannot ignore the benefits of being good looking .
Here is my list of benefits
1)You will get lot of wanted attention,though unwanted attention suck sometimes.
2)You will get a good first impression where ever you go.
3)Your beauty can help you make someone fall in love with you or make someone you know ahem ahem ;)
4)In general at first people treat you differently than the ones not good looking.

Can you make your list of benefits? :lol:

i dont know if im good looking but i am dense

maybe because of my traditional Pakistani upbringing or is it if i was a late bloomer but i dont pick up on signals very well

I would realize much later that a girl was hitting on me and face palm so i dont know if that answers you question but her you go :lol::lol:

Sharafat achi cheez hai.

An extremely shallow thread in the month of Ramadan...don’t feel proud of your beauty/ strength/ intelligence / financial status ...these are all from Allah...put your energy to better use

We are just a container of clay (dust mixed with water) holding a rooh, nothing more.

Lowly Insaan should not be so fickle and arrogant.

Or just like Sham idress said : kuch b dikaya jaa sakta hy...

On topic : well i can say i am average.

Let me see you and i will know. :D

A “feel good” attempt
Figured as much. How does one even measure attractiveness, comsidering everyone has a different taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom