What's new

Are Turks ancestors of Mayans?

I told you Sumerians were not from Central Asia or proto-Turkic, their origin is not proven.

You people dont understand. I said Humans with neanderthal DNA have superior creativity. I did not say that others dont have also Neanderthal DNA. But Europeans have the most of it. People with red hair have the most of it.

That Creativity DNA is activating the third eye. With that capability people can receive 5th dimension energy flow and use it to increase their talents. Anybody with an amount of Neanderthal DNA can achieve it. Only Europeans have it easier because they have more Neanderthal Genes.

It is called intuition. You need Intuition to create something. Intuition is an expanded version of animal instinct.

You people need to open your third eye. You must do it with meditation. So you can become much more successfull in Life.

You people dont understand. I said Humans with neanderthal DNA have superior creativity. I did not say that others dont have also Neanderthal DNA. But Europeans have the most of it. People with red hair have the most of it.

That Creativity DNA is activating the third eye. With that capability people can receive 5th dimension energy flow and use it to increase their talents. Anybody with an amount of Neanderthal DNA can achieve it. Only Europeans have it easier because they have more Neanderthal Genes.

It is called intuition. You need Intuition to create something. Intuition is an expanded version of animal instinct.

You people need to open your third eye. You must do it with meditation. So you can become much more successfull in Life.

Neanderthals were living in Near East, Anatolian Plateau, and Iranian plateau, and Central Asia as well. Anyway, We know that their skull was bigger than homoSapiens, 1500 cm^3 vs 1250 cm^3, but it does not mean that they were necessarily more clever. let alone a concept like intuition, ... There is no proof for that. We only roughly categorize animals, and dinosaurs based on their (brain/weight) size, since we don't have any other measure. in reality, the number of synapse connections is what determines the capability of brain, and there is no evidence at all to show that Neanderthals had more synapse connections in their brains. So, what you said is simply BS.
@xenon54 Neanderthals had blue eyes, and pale hair color, and that's why some people have spread that these people are more neanderthal or so, but in reality, this red hair is due to a mutation that has happened much later than Neanderthals era.

Human DNA has 250 Genes of extrterestrial origin.

Some scientists claim that the neanderthales was created from an extraterestrial master builder race. Than the Neanderthals merged with Homo sapiens into Modern Human.

The reason why european countries are so advanced in technology is there superior neanderthal genes. Today only people with european ancestry can create technology and science. The others only are capable of copy pasting.

That does not mean Humans with less Neanderthal dna are stupid, it only means they lack the superior creativity of Europeans.

All big scientists and engineers are of european origin.

People with red/blonde hair have the most Neanderthal DNA in their mix.

696px-Wild_%26_red_hair_day.jpg

That's BS. Middle-Easterners were the first ones who created civilizations. Europeans were living in jungles and caves at that time. Even now, many of the best engineers and innovators of USA, are foreigners from India, China, ME, ... and are not European. BTW, jews, who are a small portion of ME people, have achieved more scientific achievements than many European nations in their own countries. In the medieval times, All science was also created by ME people in the Islamic caliphates and other parts of Islamic world.
LOL, BTW, have fun with your Neanderthal grandpas in your cave if you want, but the world has moved on from those times.

Middle easterners created some alchemy- Europeans advanced that to microbiology, Quantum Physics

Chinese created some gunpowder- People of european ancestry (Heisenberg) advanced that to Hydrogen Bomb.

There is no comparison. Without europeans (Rom, Ancient Greece, Biritsh Empire) the world would still live with torches.

Face it. If you can do something than these guys here are responsible.

neanderthal25n-1-web.jpg

That guy looks like Chuck Norris. :lol:

And you think its becoos genetics, very smart of you, yeah don't mind historical development its becoos genetics.

And you think its becoos genetics, very smart of you, yeah don't mind historical development its becoos genetics.

Historical development of Turks. Slaughtering other nations and seize their wealth and technology.

What did Turks create beside Yurts, Yoghurt?

NOTHING. :disagree:

What does it have with Turks ? what is your butthurt with Turks seriously tell me, make a proper explanation and I will listen.

Without europeans (Rom, Ancient Greece, Biritsh Empire) the world would still live with torches.

The world would be a better place without those collonist brits, (not birits) they should have never gone out of that island. Anyway it's your beloved european crusaders who stole whole knowledge, heritage, best scientific researchs of it's era from East. It was the time when the ME were the center of world, science, culture, philosophy etc but look at that sons of genious neanderthals just came and stole it... That's really genious and creative...

"As happens in many wars, the Crusaders plundered without mercy and took what they wanted from the people of what we now call the Middle East. The British Museum still houses treasures brought back from the Crusades in among its Byzantine collection.

However, new ideas and household goods were also brought back as were new foodstuffs:"

A2Y5kv.png

Middle easterners created some alchemy- Europeans advanced that to microbiology, Quantum Physics

Chinese created some gunpowder- People of european ancestry (Heisenberg) advanced that to Hydrogen Bomb.

There is no comparison. Without europeans (Rom, Ancient Greece, Biritsh Empire) the world would still live with torches.

Face it. If you can do something than these guys here are responsible.

neanderthal25n-1-web.jpg

That guy looks like Chuck Norris. :lol:
Without algebra which is Muslim invention you wouldn't be able to use computers and write your stupid comment. :lol:

This ignorant statement of yours made me mad for a second.

I have a question to you. Do ANIMALS have history? They live exactly the same since Millions of years. They only evolve to fit in the surrounding area. Their brain capacity us just enough to control their bodies and instincts.

Humans Homosapiens also mastered hunting and their brains was just enough to handle their body functions, instincts and some handmade tools. Human used their brain alone, without any connection to each other. They did not now anything like a script language or school for their kids. Knowledge died together with the parents and the kids needed to learn everything again. At this rate no culture can evolve. And it did not evolve.

What the hell happened that modern Humans mastered to evolve into a society of knowledge? Even mastering things like Quantum Mechanics and Relativity theory? Humans had no history before Sumerians. No collecting of knowledge. Today Human society is collecting knowledge like a single entity. Like all humans would be one. Every Human born today has all knowledge of mankind in his DNA hidden. He/she has access to Human consicousness. There is a connection through the Alien DNA injected into Homo sapiens via Neanderthals. A invisible link which connects Humans Brains through a flow of Energy. A 5th dimensional internet.

When did Humans notice that they can settle down and do farming instead of hunting like their forefathers? Why they begun to act against their nature? It´s against nature to settle down. All animals and also Homosapiens was nomads. Living in areas until the resources was empty. Than move away. How did Humans understand that they can bring order into their chaos?

Sumerians are not the oldest civilisation. Its aboriginis. They have their roots 10.000 years ago and today without Modern civilisation they would still live as hunters. No knowledge evolution is noticable in their culture. Only slightly use of pictures on stonewalls.

Sumerians on the other hand received something from Heaven. And with Heaven i mean a space beyond our imagination. Not the space where our Satelites fly around. Someone stepped into this world and put a DNA sequence of 250 genes into our code. An antenna, the third Eye in our mind. A connection to all other human beeings, which share the same DNA sequence. People who dont have Neanderthal DNA cant connect to that Internet.

3Dimensional space + Time = Spacetime the 4th dimension. We can grasp that. What we can´t grasp is the 5th Dimension. It is invisible for us. But not for our inner eye. With the inner eye you can even see in the future. Predict it through knowledge and calculation. With the inner eye you even can understand complicated things like quantum mechanics and relativity theory. Einstein used his consciousness to access that invisible internet and create his relativity theory. He was a simple postman! And still he managed to get access, because he was a reflective person.

With the inner eye and your own mind you can reach everything you desire.

Love, Happiness, Peace with yourself, Truth, clearness, you can achieve anything! Follow your inner eye and you can solve any problem. Because you have access to the full spectrum of knowledge from all mankind.

Human DNA has 250 Genes of extrterestrial origin.

Some scientists claim that the neanderthales was created from an extraterestrial master builder race. Than the Neanderthals merged with Homo sapiens into Modern Human.

The reason why european countries are so advanced in technology is there superior neanderthal genes. Today only people with european ancestry can create technology and science. The others only are capable of copy pasting.

That does not mean Humans with less Neanderthal dna are stupid, it only means they lack the superior creativity of Europeans.

All big scientists and engineers are of european origin.

People with red/blonde hair have the most Neanderthal DNA in their mix.

696px-Wild_%26_red_hair_day.jpg

Ohh that is absolutely wrong.Innovation happens in Europe because they have money for funding.All humans are equal .

Hittites were indo-european SPEAKERS. Indo-european is language classification. Not a group of people. I mean, do you think Indians belong to Europe? haha.

But still I think you should do more study on this subject. The first Anatolian civilization wasn't indo-european speaking, Haittians and Trojans for example.

Sumerians who were from Central-Asia where the first to write and their language was also not Indo-European but altaic.

The Europeans were more desperate to link their connection with Indians and who even faked themselves as Aryans. Genetically, all Indo-European people have R1 and most closely Indians and East Europeans(Balto-Slavic) shares R1a.

Back
Top Bottom