What's new

Are Turks ancestors of Mayans?

No problem dude. let us know about it. ;)
there is no nations name "turk" existed the word turk is something more ! i talk with persian history teacher in internet he told me he is sure turks live in iran earlier than iranians than iranians enter and drive them to central asia qom is a few example of turks in ancient iran qom means sand in turkic but in his theory he fail to explaine sumerians so i made my own theory gimme time to explain it to you

there is no nations name "turk" existed the word turk is something more ! i talk with persian history teacher in internet he told me he is sure turks live in iran earlier than iranians than iranians enter and drive them to central asia qom is a few example of turks in ancient iran qom means sand in turkic but in his theory he fail to explaine sumerians so i made my own theory gimme time to explain it to you
LOL, his theory sucks. I am waiting to listen to yours ;)

@ghara ghan
Actually I think that as some Iranian legends are suggesting, Iranians and turkic people and some Eastern Europeans like Hungerians have a common Central Asian ancestors, which are divided in 3 parts and migrated to Iranian and Anatolian plateau, North Asia, and Eastern Europe. As far as race is concerned, we, all, Turkic and Iranians are Eurasians, which it means that we are a mixed from Caucasoids and Asians people which it is not a surprise because our homeland is exactly located at the middle , and border of Asia and Europe. In the Shahnameh, We have Fereydun, whose 3 sons are considered as the ancestors of these tribes. Iraj(Ira-j) is considered as the ancestor of Iranians, Turaj, or Tur, is considered as the ancestor of turks, and Salm is probably the ancestor of those Eastern Europeans. It makes sense for me in some extent. They were living in some place which has been colder than Iran, which it can be central asia.
Tur (mythology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shahnameh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Salm (Shahnameh) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
From Wikipedia:
Tur (Tur - son of Fereydun) is a character in the Persian epic Shahnameh. He is the second son of the legendary Aniranian king Fereydun and brother of bothSalm and Iraj. His name, meaning "brave", was given to him by his father when the young prince bravely fights the dragon that had attacked him and his brothers. When Fereydun divides his empire among his sons, he gives Turkistan and China to his second son Tur. This is the beginning of the nation of Turan, the neighbor and rival of the Iranians. Some of the most important characters of Shahnameh, such as Afrasiab, are his descendants.
----
*Afrasiab is Alp Er Tunga in Turkish

Last edited:
LOL, his theory sucks. I am waiting to listen to yours ;)
he shows something to me if you see those things you wouldn't say that how many turkish word do you thing exist in iran in bc era ? just for know the numbers like 1 bir 2 iki 3 uch 4 dort these numbers were used in iran long before Seljuk arrival there is a lot more but but we lets put it for next time before i start my theory there is a certain rules i need you to follow

1 what you read is in school my not be true
2 there is no certain but possibility our knowledge about past is few if something else discovers ofc the old theories will extinct
3 do not follow the WHAT IS Written like a sheep just analyse them

what is the turks meaning ! from where our history began ! from were we came from ! can anyone answer to this questions ? let me speed up little

1 turks ancint people live in middle east the and turkish used in middle east long time ago before seljuks arrival (Sumerian version )
2 turks ancint iranian people have common ancestors with persians (shahname version )
3 the people from altay ! conquer middle east in ear of seljuks ( Asena verson )

i have ask these from a turkish guy who know history a lot he says we are fro altay i ask why you belive so and he says the closest word to our people is tuju (turk ) and it exist in altay if so than what is all these !

Grand Turk Island
Grand Turk Island - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
this is the american island far from turkish zone

Turku
Turku - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this is a city in finland far from turkish home !

Maumturks
mountain range of ireland i dont think any turks live there

Turka River in ukraine
Turka River - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Turka, Ukraine
is a city in ukraine this one even say "Origin of name in no way is linked to the turks"

Turka, Ukraine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Turkansaari
Turkansaari - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

island in finland sari in turkmen means blonde or yellow

Turkana people
Turkana people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

people from africa !!!!!:O i dont think any turk has Turkified these people

Lake Turkana
Lake Turkana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

lake of turkana people in africa

and at last this one is more strange

Tuktoyaktuk
Tuktoyaktuk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

in canada native people of america we know chines dot have R in their language i can guess these native people didnt have R too so tuktoyatuk can be turk-toya-turk

in my theory the word turk means merchant men and turks are just traders ! turkish language was a some sort of international language ! you can see it's trace every where in Sumerian language even in old Persian ! by the time turk lose its meaning and we the modern turks become last of the old turks and than be began to enter middle east im lazy to write more but i ill if you have questions

he shows something to me if you see those things you wouldn't say that how many turkish word do you thing exist in iran in bc era ? just for know the numbers like 1 bir 2 iki 3 uch 4 dort these numbers were used in iran long before Seljuk arrival there is a lot more but but we lets put it for next time before i start my theory there is a certain rules i need you to follow

1 what you read is in school my not be true
2 there is no certain but possibility our knowledge about past is few if something else discovers ofc the old theories will extinct
3 do not follow the WHAT IS Written like a sheep just analyse them

what is the turks meaning ! from where our history began ! from were we came from ! can anyone answer to this questions ? let me speed up little

1 turks ancint people live in middle east the and turkish used in middle east long time ago before seljuks arrival (Sumerian version )
2 turks ancint iranian people have common ancestors with persians (shahname version )
3 the people from altay ! conquer middle east in ear of seljuks ( Asena verson )

i have ask these from a turkish guy who know history a lot he says we are fro altay i ask why you belive so and he says the closest word to our people is tuju (turk ) and it exist in altay if so than what is all these !

Grand Turk Island
Grand Turk Island - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
this is the american island far from turkish zone

Turku
Turku - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this is a city in finland far from turkish home !

Maumturks
mountain range of ireland i dont think any turks live there

Turka River in ukraine
Turka River - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Turka, Ukraine
is a city in ukraine this one even say "Origin of name in no way is linked to the turks"

Turka, Ukraine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Turkansaari
Turkansaari - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

island in finland sari in turkmen means blonde or yellow

Turkana people
Turkana people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

people from africa !!!!!:O i dont think any turk has Turkified these people

Lake Turkana
Lake Turkana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

lake of turkana people in africa

and at last this one is more strange

Tuktoyaktuk
Tuktoyaktuk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

in canada native people of america we know chines dot have R in their language i can guess these native people didnt have R too so tuktoyatuk can be turk-toya-turk

in my theory the word turk means merchant men and turks are just traders ! turkish language was a some sort of international language ! you can see it's trace every where in Sumerian language even in old Persian ! by the time turk lose its meaning and we the modern turks become last of the old turks and than be began to enter middle east im lazy to write more but i ill if you have questions
:tup: Please Note that some of these names may be just coincidence. like the african word that you have mentioned. Anyway, if we accept this theory, we would not be able to explain the linguistic connection between these people. Based on what you provided, we can also say that Turk was referred to all proto-Turkic, and Proto-Iranian and some Eastern Europeans, like Finnish and Hungarians, and then when we got separated, some of us adopted new names as well.

@ghara ghan I always support novel ideas. we may talk and develop it more.

@rmi5 lets be reasonable ! a nation can not exist in several different era and place ! there is no nations in the size of africa to eroupa and to asia can be exist , why we all speaking english ?? does this make us english men ? people need a common language to trad in the world that is the english language ! so why not for turkish ?
for he linguistic connection can you tell me why Celtic people use od/ot for fire ? while we know the only turks use that ! or why germens use yer for ground while we know it's also exist in turkish if im going to tell it will take too long

sumerian turkish words

Gadun ------------ Hatun
Assinu ----------- Asena
Gig-Anu ---------- Göktanrı (Gök ana)
Tammuzi --------- Temmuz
Domuzi ---------- Domız
Ginç --------- Genç
Auşk -------- --- Aşk
Tar- kus-u -------- Talih kuşu
Ungar ---------- Uygar
Altun ----------- Altın
Anu ---------- Ana
Tengiz---------- Deniz
Gozam-Ozam ------ Ozan
En-gur-ra --------- Ankara
Tamga --------- Damga
Me-en ---------- Men-Ben
Agıl ----------- Akıl
Bar ----------- Var
Er-Eş ------------ Erkek-Kadın
Rakibu ------- Rakip
Aga --------------- Ağa
Balag-ba -------- Balaban
Kes-da ------------ Kesmek
Bira ------------- Bira
Tagga ------------ Takke
Ge ----------------- Gel
İlig ---------- İlik
Et ----------------- Et
Mum ------------- Mum
Huma-kus-a ----------- huma Kuşu
Sin ------------- Sin(e)
Karra ------------ Kara
Batu ----------- Batı
Sar ------------ Sar(ı)
Heak---------- Hak
Mesu ---------- Meşe
Engin ----------- Engin
http://members.storm.ca/~cm-tntr/sumerturka.html
Aodh (given name) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
@rmi5 lets be reasonable ! a nation can not exist in several different era and place ! there is no nations in the size of africa to eroupa and to asia can be exist , why we all speaking english ?? does this make us english men ? people need a common language to trad in the world that is the english language ! so why not for turkish ?
for he linguistic connection can you tell me why Celtic people use od/ot for fire ? while we know the only turks use that ! or why germens use yer for ground while we know it's also exist in turkish if im going to tell it will take too long

sumerian turkish words

Gadun ------------ Hatun
Assinu ----------- Asena
Tammuzi --------- Temmuz
Domuzi ---------- Domız
Ginç --------- Genç
Auşk -------- --- Aşk
Ungar ---------- Uygar
Altun ----------- Altın
Anu ---------- Ana
Tengiz---------- Deniz
Gozam-Ozam ------ Ozan
En-gur-ra --------- Ankara
Tamga --------- Damga
Me-en ---------- Men-Ben
Agıl ----------- Akıl
Bar ----------- Var
Er-Eş ------------ Erkek-Kadın
Rakibu ------- Rakip
Aga --------------- Ağa
Balag-ba -------- Balaban
Kes-da ------------ Kesmek
Bira ------------- Bira
Tagga ------------ Takke
Ge ----------------- Gel
İlig ---------- İlik
Et ----------------- Et
Mum ------------- Mum
Huma-kus-a ----------- huma Kuşu
Sin ------------- Sin(e)
Karra ------------ Kara
Batu ----------- Batı
Sar ------------ Sar(ı)
Heak---------- Hak
Mesu ---------- Meşe
Engin ----------- Engin
http://members.storm.ca/~cm-tntr/sumerturka.html
Aodh (given name) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
As I said, some of the names may be just coincidence and not necessarily mean a connection. But I understand what you are talking about. If we accept your evidences, We may also claim that we may have connections with Proto-Europeans, or Proto-Indo-Europeans like Proto-Iranians, and this may explain the connection. Honestly, I cannot accept that there has been a universal language for the trade in thousand of years ago. In addition, Your evidences are just showing a pretty strong connection with Iranian plateau and Europe. Anyway, consider that Irish people are celtic people who have root in Central Europe region, and they have had connections with turks around 200-400 BCE, in which they were ruling Black Sea regions and have been neighbors with Turks. So, it can explain the common words. BTW, the connection with Finnish and Hungarians is also no surprise.
What's your opinion about this?

Human DNA has 250 Genes of extrterestrial origin.

Some scientists claim that the neanderthales was created from an extraterestrial master builder race. Than the Neanderthals merged with Homo sapiens into Modern Human.

The reason why european countries are so advanced in technology is there superior neanderthal genes. Today only people with european ancestry can create technology and science. The others only are capable of copy pasting.

That does not mean Humans with less Neanderthal dna are stupid, it only means they lack the superior creativity of Europeans.

All big scientists and engineers are of european origin.

People with red/blonde hair have the most Neanderthal DNA in their mix.

696px-Wild_%26_red_hair_day.jpg

As i said other Humans are not stupid. They simply lack superior creativity.

Japanese people always copy pasted western technology since hundreds of years.

Industrialisation, Capitalism, Democrasy, these are inventions of europeans that the rest of the world only can dream of.

Look at this

These are ancient Arts showing Human DNA
serpents-copy.jpg

7983272.jpg

Anunaki the creator and masterbuilder giving Humans the gift of creativity. Secret Knowledge

ningishzidagudeasealblackgreen.jpg

You saying ''European people Smarter than the others and because of this they were invented democracy itc.'' So What's your opinion about church and medieval? I mean, it's dna thing was there at medieval... But all of us know what happened...
And about japanese, I disagree with you..

Gadun ------------ Hatun
Assinu ----------- Asena
Tammuzi --------- Temmuz
Domuzi ---------- Domız
Ginç --------- Genç
Auşk -------- --- Aşk
Ungar ---------- Uygar
Altun ----------- Altın

:omghaha::omghaha:

You saying ''European people Smarter than the others and because of this they were invented democracy itc.'' So What's your opinion about church and medieval? I mean, it's dna thing was there at medieval... But all of us know what happened...

People need suffering from the outside world to rise their inner capabilities.

The world we see with our eyes are not the full world we live in. There is a 5th dimension which influence us. Every Human beeing has an inner eye. With that inner eye (the third eye) you can see the 5th dimension energy flow. It is in Thalamus brain region.

Chakras.jpg

Humans are so much more than we believe. And this creativity was given us from superior beeings like Annunaki.

Homo Sapiens lived for hundreds of thousands of years, but just after merging with neanderthal DNA we received a unbelievable boost in creativity.

brother just ignore him he is a troll we he is on the ignore list of most of turks

Back
Top Bottom