What's new

Are Turks ancestors of Mayans?

This is blasphemy, everyone on pdf knows that the blue eyed Indians are the ancestors of all human races.....:partay::lol::angel:

Few years ago, I was suspect that, too.
I mean, Wolf Culture of indians are really Similar to our Gray Wolf Legends... But There is no ''real'' evidence.
Who knows.. Maybe it is just a coincidence..
Anyway, İt's my first comment in PDF. :)
Welcome to the forum, buddy!
Actually, there are some genetical and linguistic connections between Turkic people and Native Americans, that proves that there is a connection between us. The most probable theory can be Turkic or proto-Turkic migrations to Americas via Bering strait.

Few years ago, I was suspect that, too.
I mean, Wolf Culture of indians are really Similar to our Gray Wolf Legends... But There is no ''real'' evidence.
Who knows.. Maybe it is just a coincidence..
Anyway, İt's my first comment in PDF. :)

Welcome to PDF; do make an introduction thread in the members section ! :)

Welcome to the forum, buddy!
Actually, there are some genetical and linguistic connections between Turkic people and Native Americans, that proves that there is a connection between us. The most probable theory can be Turkic or proto-Turkic migrations to Americas via Bering strait.

Thanks :) I was read a couple theory about this connections (Even about pangea.. İt's wasn't make-sense for me..) But it was few years ago. Maybe your theory could be true..
@Armstrong , Thanks buddy :)

Thanks :) I was read a couple theory about this connections (Even about pangea.. İt's wasn't make-sense for me..) But it was few years ago. Maybe your theory could be true..
@Armstrong , Thanks buddy :)
No, it has nothing to do with pangea. Pangea got separated millions of years ago. Actually, the geographical fact is that we have dome Ice age cycles, and the earth gets colder and warmer repeatedly. The fact is that the earth was colder about 3-4 thousands years ago, which it causes to have more ice accumulation in North, and South poles, which it lowers the sea levels considerably, and in this condition, the bering strait would be closed and Alaska and Siberia gets connected to each other. It is a known fact. So, it may have facilitated migrations from North Asia to Americas. ;)

No, it has nothing to do with pangea. Pangea got separated millions of years ago. Actually, the geographical fact is that we have dome Ice age cycles, and the earth gets colder and warmer repeatedly. The fact is that the earth was colder about 3-4 thousands years ago, which it causes to have more ice accumulation in North, and South poles, which it lowers the sea levels considerably, and in this condition, the bering strait would be closed and Alaska and Siberia gets connected to each other. It is a known fact. So, it may have facilitated migrations from North Asia to Americas. ;)

Yes, Because of this reasons İt wasn't make-sense for me :)

Turkic people of Siberia are definitely genetically related to Native Indians.

Back
Top Bottom