What's new

Are Turks ancestors of Mayans?

in which they were ruling Black Sea regions and have been neighbors with Turks. So, it can explain the common words. BTW, the connection with Finnish and Hungarians is also no surprise.
What's your opinion about this?
about Celtics i must say we turkmens have kelte tribe :undecided: this کلته this is a surname of a lot of people their tribe was kelte
شهید عبدالجبار حورث كلته - شهیدان ترکمن - ایثارگران ترکمن - ایثار ترکمن

this is a archaeological culture i believe it take it's name from kelte territory
Kelteminar culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

surly there is a connection between us and them , i badly looking to find my source again maybe if you check our website you could find it too !

@TheWolf ignore him he is a russian troll who hates turks and anything turkice he is on ignore list of most of turks

I heard the ancestors of Native Americans came from Central Asia over Bering strait when it was frozen, so there might be a possible connection between Turkic/Mongol and Native Americans who knows.

U heard? There is entire documentary on Nat Geo, Watch it..

Human evolved at Africa, then Migrated to Arabian penansula and from there they migrated all over world..

Search in google

"human migration from africa"

The Ultimate Philosophy is love. Love for yourself and love for others.

Races are just imagination. Differences are all good like the different colors of a rainbow.

Jesus loved all people so much, that he gave his life for them. He did not curse the ones who killed him. He said, "Forgive them father, they dont know what they are doing."

You understand love when truth kisses you at night in your dreams. It is a very smooth and kind kiss.

Human DNA has 250 Genes of extrterestrial origin.

Some scientists claim that the neanderthales was created from an extraterestrial master builder race. Than the Neanderthals merged with Homo sapiens into Modern Human.

The reason why european countries are so advanced in technology is there superior neanderthal genes. Today only people with european ancestry can create technology and science. The others only are capable of copy pasting.

That does not mean Humans with less Neanderthal dna are stupid, it only means they lack the superior creativity of Europeans.

All big scientists and engineers are of european origin.

People with red/blonde hair have the most Neanderthal DNA in their mix.

696px-Wild_%26_red_hair_day.jpg

The clever Europeans were building mud hats with shit while ancient Indians and Chinese were performing eye surgeries, producing gun powder, making war manuals. Oh the stupid Non-Whites. We are forever grateful to you for making us civilized.

The clever Europeans were building mud hats with shit while ancient Indians and Chinese were performing eye surgeries, producing gun powder, making war manuals. Oh the stupid Non-Whites. We are forever grateful to you for making us civilized.
Actually first civilization started in mesopotamia and spread to Anatolia and Mid-east. When Sumerians were writing both west and east couldn't distinguish their a from an hole in the ground. Sumerians were proto-Turks.

about Celtics i must say we turkmens have kelte tribe :undecided: this کلته this is a surname of a lot of people their tribe was kelte
شهید عبدالجبار حورث كلته - شهیدان ترکمن - ایثارگران ترکمن - ایثار ترکمن

this is a archaeological culture i believe it take it's name from kelte territory
Kelteminar culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

surly there is a connection between us and them , i badly looking to find my source again maybe if you check our website you could find it too !

@TheWolf ignore him he is a russian troll who hates turks and anything turkice he is on ignore list of most of turks

Brother i would humbly dis agree that Celts have anything in comman with Turkic people. Celts were Indo-Europeans. The only place they survive in in Wales, Scotland and Ireland. Can you understand Welsh?:P

Actually first civilization started in mesopotamia and spread to Anatolia and Mid-east. When Sumerians were writing both west and east couldn't distinguish their a from an hole in the ground. Sumerians were proto-Turks.

First time i heard that. Sumerians were Semites actually.

Sumerians were not Proto-Turks.

Edit: Sumerians were not Semitic as well, they have disputed origins.

Sumerians were not Proto-Turks.

Edit: Sumerians were not Semitic as well, they have disputed origins.
I'm not saying they were Turks but Sumerians came from Central-Asia and were proto-Turks

No they were not, there is tons of theories about Sumerians but none of them are proven. Everybody claims a different thing.

The ancient Anatolians were Indo-European people.
Hittites were indo-european SPEAKERS. Indo-european is language classification. Not a group of people. I mean, do you think Indians belong to Europe? haha.

But still I think you should do more study on this subject. The first Anatolian civilization wasn't indo-european speaking, Haittians and Trojans for example.

Sumerians who were from Central-Asia where the first to write and their language was also not Indo-European but altaic.

Back
Top Bottom