What's new

Are Trinamool MPs harbouring Bangladeshi terrorists in WB?

Yeah people came from other states to form BJP units in other states. The student leaders, organization build up in other states all happened due to external factors. There was absolutely no local participation. Poor orphan Bengal. No one came to teach Bengalis how not to think like communists.

Hi, how are you? :D

Muslim vote for IUML while Christian vote for Kerala Congress and Hindus vote for everyone. No wonder every party wants to appease Muslims.
who told you that?? except in mid tranvancore areas of Kerala,majority of christians vote for either congress or marxist..... Kerala congress don't even have a single party office in majority of the christian strong hold areas..Kerala congress supporters are mainly Christian rubber/ plantation owners/business of kottayam/ernakulam/idukki districts...

who told you that?? except in mid tranvancore areas of Kerala,majority of christians vote for either congress or marxist..... Kerala congress don't even have a single party office in majority of the christian strong hold areas..Kerala congress supporters are mainly Christian rubber/ plantation owners/business of kottayam/ernakulam/idukki districts...

But is it not true that when Muslims and Christians vote for ML or Kerala Congrs its not communal, but if Hindus gang together and vote for BJP suddenly Indian secularism is at risk.

Bengalis are always the victims, just like Muslims are. Everyone else is responsible for their plight. The are innocent as doves.

This qualifies as "Rantings", however, it's a pleasure to see a "Male" with a user name like "Indrani". :-)

Yeah people came from other states to form BJP units in other states. The student leaders, organization build up in other states all happened due to external factors. There was absolutely no local participation. Poor orphan Bengal. No one came to teach Bengalis how not to think like communists.

So is BJP now a criterion of nationalism? It is always a political party's job to build a credible organisation and attract talents, it is BJP's failure that they couldn't develop a credible organisation in many states of India including Bengal and most parts of South India and North-East India till date. I mean, why I am even arguing over this silly thing?

Yet they carry on the illusion of being the gentlest of Indians in peacetime.

People of every state have their own image & perception, I am yet to know from which state you are, but I am sure there are opportunities to generalize and attack "Your kind" also, but I will refrain from doing that.

And Muslims are supposed to be patriots?

Are they not supposed to be patriots?

So is BJP now a criterion of nationalism? It is always a political party's job to build a credible organisation and attract talents, it is BJP's failure that they couldn't develop a credible organisation in many states of India including Bengal and most parts of South India and North-East India till date. I mean, why I am even arguing over this silly thing?

Right. It is not people who form political organizations. But political organizations which should build credible organization. BJP is of course not the criterion of nationalism. Mamata Didi is. Bengalis overwhelming acceptance and support of islamization of WB is of course nationalistic.

People of every state have their own image & perception, I am yet to know from which state you are, but I am sure there are opportunities to generalize and attack "Your kind" also, but I will refrain from doing that.
I am from Karnataka.

Are they not supposed to be patriots?

Yeah that is why all political parties in WB are catering to them by defending Bangladeshi illegal immigrants. Very very patriotic indeed.

Stop blaming each other!! These terrorists and their supporters need to be exposed/thrown out of power, and sent to the place they belong and Bengalis need to play a major role in it. But looking at the discourse till now, it appears to be non-issue to some.

Last edited:
Stop blaming each other!! These terrorists and supporters need to be exposed/thrown out of power, and sent to the place they belong and Bengalis need to play a major role in it. But looking at the debate till now, it appears to be non-issue to some.

Bengalis will play a major role in alerting the world about evil Hindus in India.

Bengalis overwhelming acceptance and support of islamization of WB is of course nationalistic.

And how did you come to the conclusion about this?

Yeah that is why all political parties in WB are catering to them by defending Bangladeshi illegal immigrants. Very very patriotic indeed.

Are Indian Muslims not supposed to be patriotic? I am not talking about Bangladeshi illegal immigrants, neither were you in post # 75.

And how did you come to the conclusion about this

What is so unacceptable about this conclusion? According to @onu1886 WB's muslim population unofficially is around 45% now. Its elected representatives are openly daring anyone to touch the illegal Bangladeshi immigrants without an outrage in WB. The govt sanctions the opening of 10,000 madrassas in WB and there is no outrage. The govt sanctions salary to mullahs from state exchequer and there is no outrage. So where exactly have we seen WB's showing their dissent to the islamization of WB?

Are Indian Muslims not supposed to be patriotic? I am not talking about Bangladeshi illegal immigrants, neither were you in post # 75.

I was talking about the WB muslims. If even 50% of the muslims in WB are Indian muslims and not illegals and patriotic, then why would political parties have to support illegal Bangaldeshis? Why? Surely 50% of the illegal Bangaldeshi vote bank does not triumph over the vote bank the rest of Muslims and Hindu Bengalis make up of?

So are your political parties so dumb and catering only to this supposed 50% of an official 28% muslim population to the exclusion of all other people?

What is so unacceptable about this conclusion? According to @onu1886 WB's muslim population unofficially is around 45% now.
And I hope she has provided credible proof of that.

Its elected representatives are openly daring anyone to touch the illegal Bangladeshi immigrants without an outrage in WB.
Karnataka's electorates elected a Congress Govt. just one year ago, was it a tacit approval to the corruption, misgovernance, and secularism of Congress?

The govt sanctions the opening of 10,000 madrassas in WB and there is no outrage.
It was to recognise around 10,000 madrasas but without offering financial assistance.
The Hindu : National : West Bengal to recognise 10,000 madrasas

The govt sanctions salary to mullahs from state exchequer and there is no outrage. So where exactly have we seen WB's showing their dissent to the islamization of WB?
Who told you that there was no outrage? There were court cases also and TMC was defeated in that.
Mamata in a soup: The Calcutta high court strikes down her decision to pay a monthly allowance to Muslim clerics - The Times of India

I was talking about the WB muslims. If even 50% of the muslims in WB are Indian muslims and not illegals and patriotic, then why would political parties have to support illegal Bangaldeshis? Why? Surely 50% of the illegal Bangaldeshi vote bank does not triumph over the vote bank the rest of Muslims and Hindu Bengalis make up of?

So are your political parties so dumb and catering only to this supposed 50% of an official 28% muslim population to the exclusion of all other people?
Because Mamata has been able to convince the Muslim population that BJP considers all Bengali Muslims illegal and they will be sent to Bangladesh. In any case majority of Muslims don't trust BJP, so they can be made to feel insecure easily.

Karnataka's electorates elected a Congress Govt. just one year ago, was it a tacit approval to the corruption, misgovernance, and secularism of Congress?

No, there was just 1% change in the voter percentage of those voting for congress. It was the vote division of the BJP due to Yeddy's party which caused the defeat of BJP. Anyway, BJP is winning these elections in Karnataka.

It was to recognise around 10,000 madrasas but without offering financial assistance.
The Hindu : National : West Bengal to recognise 10,000 madrasas

Describing it as a “revolutionary decision”, the Chief Minister said recognition would enable these madrasas to avail themselves of various Central schemes, some of which would benefit them financially as well. So state recognition, support, and schemes benefiting madrassas financially and still the Bengali is secular? At this point overt financial assistance is only not given just because of the dismal fiscal state of WB.

Who told you that there was no outrage? There were court cases also and TMC was defeated in that.
Mamata in a soup: The Calcutta high court strikes down her decision to pay a monthly allowance to Muslim clerics - The Times of India

Yup, Calcutta went on a boil the moment such a decision was announced. If not for the court intervention, Bengalis would have had absolutely no problem with such a directive.

Because Mamata has been able to convince the Muslim population that BJP considers all Bengali Muslims illegal and they will be sent to Bangladesh. In any case majority of Muslims don't trust BJP, so they can be made to feel insecure easily.

Oooh Mamata has convinced Muslim population, otherwise of course they are very trusting of the Hindu population. They always put the interest of the country above their own. Such patriotism. It is only evil Hindus who are making them extend support to the Bangladeshis.

Describing it as a “revolutionary decision”, the Chief Minister said recognition would enable these madrasas to avail themselves of various Central schemes, some of which would benefit them financially as well. So state recognition, support, and schemes benefiting madrassas financially and still the Bengali is secular? At this point overt financial assistance is only not given just because of the dismal fiscal state of WB.

Madrassa : usually refers to a specific type of religious school or college for the study of the Islamic religion, though this may not be the only subject studied.

How secular to allow for schools that preach religion too as part of their curriculum ..... but the moment you want to introduce Yoga into schools in India, all hell breaks loose

Yup, Calcutta went on a boil the moment such a decision was announced. If not for the court intervention, Bengalis would have had absolutely no problem with such a directive.

Exactly. These cowards keep quite when even the most outrageous decision are taken and then complement themselves when these decisions are overturned by the courts.

Oooh Mamata has convinced Muslim population, otherwise of course they are very trusting of the Hindu population. They always put the interest of the country above their own. Such patriotism. It is only evil Hindus who are making them extend support to the Bangladeshis.

LOL....the muslims in WB were itching to vote for BJP till Mumtaz Banerjee convinced them to turn Anti-Hindutva :lol: No prize for guessing most muslims in India will encourage illegal BD immigrants. They put religion before Nation and yet we have to consider them "patriotic". Even the super duper Derek'O'Brian said he is first a Roman catholic christian and THEN an Indian on Times Now.

Bengalis are always the victims, just like Muslims are. Everyone else is responsible for their plight. The are innocent as doves.

Actually that part is true. Those who do not have the spine to fight back will always be victims.

LOL. You must first consider that even if you look at ancient history, Bengal's achievements are clearly limited. No part of the Vedas and the Upanishads is known to have been composed in Bengal.

The great advances of mathematics in the first millennium that came from the works of Aryabhata and his successors covered a huge span of the country -- from Kerala to Bihar -- but Bengal was out of it all. When al-Beruni, the great Iranian mathematician, roamed around the sub-continent in the early eleventh century in pursuit of the current state of Indian mathematics, he did not bother to visit Bengal.

There is nothing in Bengal's history to match the ancient glory of Patna or Ujjain or Benares, or the medieval splendour of Agra or Delhi or Jaipur.

Now before you complement me, just remember, the above posts were from their much admired intellectual Amartya Sen :devil:

Last edited:
Even the super duper Derek'O'Brian said he is first a Roman catholic christian and THEN an Indian on Times Now.
who is that?? govanese??
...these mentality peoples should be sent to Vatican and arabia....

Back
Top Bottom