What's new

Are Trinamool MPs harbouring Bangladeshi terrorists in WB?

who is that?? govanese??
...these mentality peoples should be sent to Vatican and arabia....

Not sure, he might be an anglo Indian from Bengal i.e. going by his name. Children sprung from the loins of British who get to have 2 seats reserved in Parliament for themselves due to their Partial European heritage.

But is it not true that when Muslims and Christians vote for ML or Kerala Congrs its not communal, but if Hindus gang together and vote for BJP suddenly Indian secularism is at risk.
its a valid point...don't know much about Kerala Muslims...there was a wide spread fear among Kerala Christians about modi ,some 2-3 years ago...but now the situation is changing...you can see many bjp supporters among Kerala Christians,though small but growing...even the bjps Kerala spokesman is a Christian....few Kerala bishop openly supported modis development in Gujarat and has some personal contact with modi...

Not sure, he might be an anglo Indian from Bengal i.e. going by his name. Children sprung from the loins of British who get to have 2 seats reserved in Parliament for themselves due to their Partial European heritage.
British or Portuguese???

No, there was just 1% change in the voter percentage of those voting for congress. It was the vote division of the BJP due to Yeddy's party which caused the defeat of BJP. Anyway, BJP is winning these elections in Karnataka.

Most governments in India at state or center are formed by parties with less than 50% votes in their favour, the fact is that people of Karnatak has elected a Congress government just one year ago, so by your own logic people of Karnataka are in support of corruption, scams, & misgovernance of Congress.

Describing it as a “revolutionary decision”, the Chief Minister said recognition would enable these madrasas to avail themselves of various Central schemes, some of which would benefit them financially as well. So state recognition, support, and schemes benefiting madrassas financially and still the Bengali is secular? At this point overt financial assistance is only not given just because of the dismal fiscal state of WB.

Madrasas & Christian convent schools are nothing unique to Bengal, there are Central schemes promoting them, if recognizing some Madrasas are not a secular act then why BJP didn't scrap all the Central schemes including the financial ones while they were in power at the center?

Yup, Calcutta went on a boil the moment such a decision was announced. If not for the court intervention, Bengalis would have had absolutely no problem with such a directive.

Yup, Calcutta went on a boil the moment such a decision was announced, regional TV channels aired heated debate criticizing it, local newspapers criticized it in editorial columns, Bengalis in social media cursed Mamata, even opposition political parties criticized her at the risk of loosing their vote bank, we didn't burn any buses though, you wanted that?

Oooh Mamata has convinced Muslim population, otherwise of course they are very trusting of the Hindu population. They always put the interest of the country above their own. Such patriotism. It is only evil Hindus who are making them extend support to the Bangladeshis.

So why are you going round and round? Just answer the question you only have raised; are Muslims not supposed to be patriotic?

Bengalis will play a major role in alerting the world about evil Hindus in India.

Yes. Bengali intellectualism will save us all :yahoo: ....evil Hindoos must be destroyed and all remains of its corrupt culture must be washed away.

First step is to make Hindoos a minority in India and thus force them to be secular. Mamata didi will ensure India becomes secular again.

Madrassa : usually refers to a specific type of religious school or college for the study of the Islamic religion, though this may not be the only subject studied.
Yet BJP run states didn't ban Madrasas, neither they withdraw Central schemes for Madrasas when they were in power at the center. What are you trying to say?

How secular to allow for schools that preach religion too as part of their curriculum ..... but the moment you want to introduce Yoga into schools in India, all hell breaks loose
First ask BJP how secular to allow for schools that preach religion too as part of their curriculum, because it is not state specific.
And all students in my school had Yoga as a mandatory part of the physical education classes, we even had marks for them, it was a state government school in Bengal and no hell broke loose there, what the hell you are saying with half-baked knowledge?

Exactly. These cowards keep quite when even the most outrageous decision are taken and then complement themselves when these decisions are overturned by the courts.

I suggest you check facts before showing bravery in the internet.

LOL....the muslims in WB were itching to vote for BJP till Mumtaz Banerjee convinced them to turn Anti-Hindutva :lol: No prize for guessing most muslims in India will encourage illegal BD immigrants. They put religion before Nation and yet we have to consider them "patriotic". Even the super duper Derek'O'Brian said he is first a Roman catholic christian and THEN an Indian on Times Now.

LOL..............a shameless example of generalization.

Actually that part is true. Those who do not have the spine to fight back will always be victims.
Again a stupid statement by the internet warrior.

LOL. You must first consider that even if you look at ancient history, Bengal's achievements are clearly limited. No part of the Vedas and the Upanishads is known to have been composed in Bengal.

The great advances of mathematics in the first millennium that came from the works of Aryabhata and his successors covered a huge span of the country -- from Kerala to Bihar -- but Bengal was out of it all. When al-Beruni, the great Iranian mathematician, roamed around the sub-continent in the early eleventh century in pursuit of the current state of Indian mathematics, he did not bother to visit Bengal.

There is nothing in Bengal's history to match the ancient glory of Patna or Ujjain or Benares, or the medieval splendour of Agra or Delhi or Jaipur.
Now before you complement me, just remember, the above posts were from their much admired intellectual Amartya Sen :devil:

I see you are only foaming in your mouth with frustration that your VHPwallas don't have a place in Bengal, while most Bengalis apart from the hard-core TMC supporters reject the nonsense minority appeasement policies of Mamata, at the same time most Bengalis would also reject the VHP/Bajrang Dal version of Hindutva.

Most governments in India at state or center are formed by parties with less than 50% votes in their favour, the fact is that people of Karnatak has elected a Congress government just one year ago, so by your own logic people of Karnataka are in support of corruption, scams, & misgovernance of Congress.

Voting in Karnataka is usually done by less 60% of the electorate unlike Bengal where voter turnout has been in the high 70s to 80. So there is a major difference in who gets mandate by what percentage in Karnataka and WB. There was virtually no change in the voter base of congress, but for the machinations of the media, congress governor Bharadwaj, and some spoil sports from BJP Delhi it would never have formed the govt in Karnataka.

Madrasas & Christian convent schools are nothing unique to Bengal, there are Central schemes promoting them, if recognizing some Madrasas are not a secular act then why BJP didn't scrap all the Central schemes including the financial ones while they were in power at the center?

In 5 years' of rule BJP showed have fixed all the holes in the country dug up by congress and commies in the last 55 years. Yes by a Bengali's definition recognition of Madrassas is definitely a secular act.

Yup, Calcutta went on a boil the moment such a decision was announced, regional TV channels aired heated debate criticizing it, local newspapers criticized it in editorial columns, Bengalis in social media cursed Mamata, even opposition political parties criticized her at the risk of loosing their vote bank, we didn't burn any buses though, you wanted that?

Yup you did not burn any buses. So civilized of you. Now if only Bengalis had stopped killing and beating up their political opponents rest of India would have so much appreciation for Bengali's civility.

So why are you going round and round? Just answer the question you only have raised; are Muslims not supposed to be patriotic?

So far there has been no strong evidence for their patriotism.

But then I do not believe there is any strong evidence of patriotism from Bengalis (Hindu or Muslim).

Last edited:
Voting in Karnataka is usually done by less 60% of the electorate unlike Bengal where voter turnout has been in the high 70s to 80. So there is a major difference in who gets mandate by what percentage in Karnataka and WB. There was virtually no change in the voter base of congress, but for the machinations of the media, congress governor Bharadwaj, and some spoil sports from BJP Delhi it would never have formed the govt in Karnataka.

Now you are resorting to strawman argument, People of Karnataka have ELECTED a Congress government just one year ago, so by your own logic that you apply against Bengalis, people of Karnataka are SUPPORTING the scams, corruption, misgovernance, and all the bad things Congress has done or now doing.

In 5 years' of rule BJP showed have fixed all the holes in the country dug up by congress and commies in the last 55 years. Yes by a Bengali's definition recognition of Madrassas is definitely a secular act.

Okay, BJP is in power in many state governments for many years, in how many of those states Madrasas are banned?????

Yup you did not burn any buses. So civilized of you. Now if only Bengalis had stopped killing and beating up their political opponents rest of India would have so much appreciation for Bengali's civility.

You said Bengalis didn't protest against Mamata's move to give allowances to Muslim clerics, I said they did everything apart from burning down buses, now what you are trying to say? And when did Bengalis asked for Certificate of Civility from anybody?

So far there has been no strong evidence for their patriotism.

Too much of generalization, there are Muslims who have shown a thousand times more patriotism than you, there are Muslims who have done a thousands times more for the country than you can ever do.
However, I wonder what is your opinion about the Muslims in BJP?

But then I do not believe there is any strong evidence of patriotism from Bengalis (Hindu or Muslim).

You first have to be well read to find out the evidences, however, we barely bother to take "Certificate of Patriotism" from the likes of you.

@DRAY

Congress came into power in Karnataka after massive corruption by BJP.

Now you are resorting to strawman argument, People of Karnataka have ELECTED a Congress government just one year ago, so by your own logic that you apply against Bengalis, people of Karnataka are SUPPORTING the scams, corruption, misgovernance, and all the bad things Congress has done or now doing.

LOL. No not really. Unlike as you wish to prove, Kannadigas are not so dumb like Bengalis. They are already in the process of voting for Modi and by extension BJP by huge margins unlike the Bengalis. So get this thing, congress will lose any polls in Karnataka here after.

Okay, BJP is in power in many state governments for many years, in how many of those states Madrasas are banned?????

State patronage of Madrassas is the issue, not private control.

You said Bengalis didn't protest against Mamata's move to give allowances to Muslim clerics, I said they did everything apart from burning down buses, now what you are trying to say? And when did Bengalis asked for Certificate of Civility from anybody?

Considering Bengal is the land of constant outrage by one or other aggrieved sections of its society with constant strikes and bandhs, on this issue Bengali outrage seems to have been a token affair. Considering burning a few buses is the expected course in WB when they are outraged, even here you disappoint.

Too much of generalization, there are Muslims who have shown a thousand times more patriotism than you, there are Muslims who have done a thousands times more for the country than you can ever do.
However, I wonder what is your opinion about the Muslims in BJP?

Oh cmon now. There are a few good exception everywhere. Even Ravan's Lanka had Vibhishan. Oh I like a lot of Muslims in BJP who have been with the party for a long time now. I am not certain of a few who recently turned its supporters.

You first have to be well read to find out the evidences, however, we barely bother to take "Certificate of Patriotism" from the likes of you.

I take my cues from what I see, not what I read.

LOL. No not really. Unlike as you wish to prove, Kannadigas are not so dumb like Bengalis. They are already in the process of voting for Modi and by extension BJP by huge margins unlike the Bengalis. So get this thing, congress will lose any polls in Karnataka here after.

The "Intelligent" Kannadigas have chosen Congress just like the "Dumb" Bengalis have chosen TMC+Congress, and "Intelligent" Kannadigas will again choose Congress some time in future like "Dumb" Bengalis, Congress is not going anywhere Mr. intelligent.

State patronage of Madrassas is the issue, not private control.

Do you even know that there is a Government of India recognized Central Madrasa board and their certificates are recognized in every state just like the certificates of any other school education board? Madrasas in BJP run states get the same benefits & recognition that they get in Bengal or in any other state, and patriotic BJP did nothing to stop that, why?

Considering Bengal is the land of constant outrage by one or other aggrieved sections of its society with constant strikes and bandhs, on this issue Bengali outrage seems to have been a token affair. Considering burning a few buses is the expected course in WB when they are outraged, even here you disappoint.

Not anymore, such things have been controlled, one good job by TMC among many misdeeds.

Oh cmon now. There are a few good exception everywhere. Even Ravan's Lanka had Vibhishan. Oh I like a lot of Muslims in BJP who have been with the party for a long time now. I am not certain of a few who recently turned its supporters.

The issue of Vibhishan is debatable, but that's another topic. But such generalization of painting an entire community as unpatriotic or traitors is not at all desirable.

I take my cues from what I see, not what I read.

And that's where the problem lies, neither you have seen enough, nor you have the capacity to analyse in a coherent manner what little you have seen, so such perception based on bigotry comes up. :)

Yet BJP run states didn't ban Madrasas, neither they withdraw Central schemes for Madrasas when they were in power at the center. What are you trying to say?

As someone explained state patronage of the Madrasa is the problem. Clearly you are not very smart or you would have understood this simple fact.

First ask BJP how secular to allow for schools that preach religion too as part of their curriculum, because it is not state specific.
And all students in my school had Yoga as a mandatory part of the physical education classes, we even had marks for them, it was a state government school in Bengal and no hell broke loose there, what the hell you are saying with half-baked knowledge?

I do remember hell breaking loose when Surya Namaskar was introduced in MP schools :lol: ..... are you sure you are talking about bengal ? Is Yoga still taught in bengali govt. schools ?

LOL..............a shameless example of generalization.

Nope, that would be you. Exception is not the rule.

Again a stupid statement by the internet warrior.

We can all see who writes the stupid one liners.

I see you are only foaming in your mouth with frustration that your VHPwallas don't have a place in Bengal, while most Bengalis apart from the hard-core TMC supporters reject the nonsense minority appeasement policies of Mamata, at the same time most Bengalis would also reject the VHP/Bajrang Dal version of Hindutva.

And you are so constipated with frustration that the rest of India looks at bengal with distrust that you fart from you mouth. I do not expect the communists to embrace either islam or hindutva. Only they are cowardly enough to look away when muslims assert themselves. Mumtaz banerjee is a living example of this cowardice.

its a valid point...don't know much about Kerala Muslims...there was a wide spread fear among Kerala Christians about modi ,some 2-3 years ago...but now the situation is changing...you can see many bjp supporters among Kerala Christians,though small but growing...even the bjps Kerala spokesman is a Christian....few Kerala bishop openly supported modis development in Gujarat and has some personal contact with modi...

The fact of the matter is the burden of Secularism cannot be carried by the majority community alone while the minorities dabble in communalism. People who vote for parties like ML or dance to the tunes of Bishops should not then expect the majority community to play by the rules.

Do you even know that there is a Government of India recognized Central Madrasa board and their certificates are recognized in every state just like the certificates of any other school education board? Madrasas in BJP run states get the same benefits & recognition that they get in Bengal or in any other state, and patriotic BJP did nothing to stop that, why?

Already replied that BJP cannot be expected to cure all ills in Indian society in just 1 term.

The issue of Vibhishan is debatable, but that's another topic. But such generalization of painting an entire community as unpatriotic or traitors is not at all desirable.

Nothing I have seen of their general behavior inspires the confidence that one can trust them. I am not about to give my trust freely.

And that's where the problem lies, neither you have seen enough, nor you have the capacity to analyse in a coherent manner what little you have seen, so such perception based on bigotry comes up.

Oooo there comes the superior Bengali intellectual whose capacity to see and analyze in a coherent manner what he has seen has dazzled the rest of the world.

Back
Top Bottom