What's new

Are Trinamool MPs harbouring Bangladeshi terrorists in WB?

As someone explained state patronage of the Madrasa is the problem. Clearly you are not very smart or you would have understood this simple fact.

Already replied above: "Do you even know that there is a Government of India recognized Central Madrasa board and their certificates are recognized in every state just like the certificates of any other school education board? Madrasas in BJP run states get the same benefits & recognition that they get in Bengal or in any other state, and patriotic BJP did nothing to stop that, why?"

I do remember hell breaking loose when Surya Namaskar was introduced in MP schools :lol: ..... are you sure you are talking about bengal ? Is Yoga still taught in bengali govt. schools ?

Yoga is an English term, we call it Yogbayam and it is very much part of the subject called "Physical Education", we had Yogbayam books, we had to perform all that Asanas in front of our Physical Training teacher, and that subject used to carry marks, it didn't have any marks in the board exam though, as marks on that can be very subjective. It is still there, and Muslim students also do it.

And you are so constipated with frustration that the rest of India looks at bengal with distrust that you fart from you mouth. I do not expect the communists to embrace either islam or hindutva. Only they are cowardly enough to look away when muslims assert themselves. Mumtaz banerjee is a living example of this cowardice.

No Bengali gives a flying fcuk about what you think about Bengal.

Mamata Banerjee is not an example of cowardice, she is an example of shameless votebank politics, and there you go wrong.

Already replied above: "Do you even know that there is a Government of India recognized Central Madrasa board and their certificates are recognized in every state just like the certificates of any other school education board? Madrasas in BJP run states get the same benefits & recognition that they get in Bengal or in any other state, and patriotic BJP did nothing to stop that, why?"

And it was also replied that BJP cannot be expected to set right all the ills in India by 1 term.

Yoga is an English term, we call it Yogbayam and it is very much part of the subject called "Physical Education", we had Yogbayam books, we had to perform all that Asanas in front of our Physical Training teacher, and that subject used to carry marks, it didn't have any marks in the board exam though, as marks on that can be very subjective. It is still there, and Muslim students also do it.

Good to know that. I hope this is spread to the rest of India.

No Bengali gives a flying fcuk about what you think about Bengal.
Mamata Banerjee is not an example of cowardice, she is an example of shameless votebank politics, and there you go wrong.

Mumtaz Banerjee is nothing but a child of bengal who says what is acceptable to the mass majority. She speaks for the majority. So either the majority agree with her or if they don't agree with her they are too cowardly to respond back. You tell us.

Reminds me of another called Maulana singh yadav.

Already replied that BJP cannot be expected to cure all ills in Indian society in just 1 term.

And I am again asking you, BJP is in power in many states for a long time, what different they did on Madrasa issue?

Nothing I have seen of their general behavior inspires the confidence that one can trust them. I am not about to give my trust freely.

And such generalized opinion is called "Bigotry", I would not call all 20 crore people unpatriotic or traitors, but you are free to have your opinion.

Oooo there comes the superior Bengali intellectual whose capacity to see and analyze in a coherent manner what he has seen has dazzled the rest of the world.

I didn't claim anything about my intelligence, did I? I just advised you to read more before forming such strong one-sided opinion solely relying on your own limited intelligence.

Already replied that BJP cannot be expected to cure all ills in Indian society in just 1 term.

Nothing I have seen of their general behavior inspires the confidence that one can trust them. I am not about to give my trust freely.

Oooo there comes the superior Bengali intellectual whose capacity to see and analyze in a coherent manner what he has seen has dazzled the rest of the world.
Please, don't label Bengalis with such words - they are changing as well. Their method is different. Have you spotted the silence of the intellectual class post anti Muslim violence in the past few months?

The communal politics of Mamata has alienated a substantial part of the hardcore pseudo-seculars. Have faith on them. And also please don't label all Muslims with a single brush. Sure there are issues but they vary from place to place.

And it was also replied that BJP cannot be expected to set right all the ills in India by 1 term.

And I also already replied: "BJP is in power in many states for a long time, what different they did on Madrasa issue"?

Mumtaz Banerjee is nothing but a child of bengal who says what is acceptable to the mass majority. She speaks for the majority. So either the majority agree with her or if they don't agree with her they are too cowardly to respond back. You tell us.

Reminds me of another called Maulana singh yadav.

All the corrupted leaders of Congress are nothing but children of India who say what is acceptable to the mass majority. They speak for the majority. So either the majority agree with Congress or if they don't agree with Congress, they are too cowardly to respond back. You tell us.

And unlike Congress, this is Mamata's first ever term and she is scheduled to receive the verdict about her first term from the people of Bengal after two more years.

All the corrupted leaders of Congress are nothing but children of India who say what is acceptable to the mass majority. They speak for the majority. So either the majority agree with Congress or if they don't agree with Congress, they are too cowardly to respond back. You tell us.

And unlike Congress, this is Mamata's first ever term and she is scheduled to receive the verdict about her first term from the people of Bengal after two more years.

The people has spoken against the congress. Just wait for a few more days. And we will ALSO SEE how bengal has voted for motor mouth Mumtaz Banerjee. We will continue our talk then. :azn:

The fact of the matter is the burden of Secularism cannot be carried by the majority community alone while the minorities dabble in communalism. People who vote for parties like ML or dance to the tunes of Bishops should not then expect the majority community to play by the rules.
you can dance for the tunes of baba ram dev, amit shah ,vellapally and sukumaran nair..then why can't for Christians and Muslims??any special rights for hindus??

And such generalized opinion is called "Bigotry", I would not call all 20 crore people unpatriotic or traitors, but you are free to have your opinion.

Really, you mean I need to swallow the whole ocean instead of a spoonful of Ocean water to know it is bitter? Well, feel free to do so Muslim by Muslim, I will rely by my observations to form my judgments.

I didn't claim anything about my intelligence, did I? I just advised you to read more before forming such strong one-sided opinion solely relying on your own limited intelligence.

Of course you did when you assume others are not read or do not have a capacity to form their own judgment unlike you. I would advise you to not render your common sense if you have any obsolete by relying just on what you read in books.

Please, don't label Bengalis with such words - they are changing as well. Their method is different. Have you spotted the silence of the intellectual class post anti Muslim violence in the past few months?

What silence? They have been blaming Modi for the riots.

The communal politics of Mamata has alienated a substantial part of the hardcore pseudo-seculars. Have faith on them. And also please don't label all Muslims with a single brush. Sure there are issues but they vary from place to place.

Feel free to continue having faith in them, but do not expect others to share your faith. Point is there are always issues where Muslims are concerned. Whether they vary from place to place is only a matter of intensity and their group strength.

Last edited:
you can dance for the tunes of baba ram dev, amit shah ,vellapally and sukumaran nair..then why can't for Christians and Muslims??any special rights for hindus??

If Hindus have danced to the tunes of those mentioned above ( none of them are even religious leaders per se like say a bishop is), India would have been a Hindurashtra long ago. India is secular bcs the majority community prefers it. Also what came to Kerala first......ML, Kerala Congress or BJP and Sangh Parivar.

Last edited:
Really, you mean I need to swallow the whole ocean instead of a spoonful of Ocean water to know it is bitter? Well, feel free to do so Muslim by Muslim, I will rely by my observations to form my judgments.

Of course you did when you assume others are not read or do not have a capacity to form their own judgment unlike you. I would advise you to not render your common sense if you have any obsolete by relying just on what you read in books.

Feel free to continue having faith in them, but do not expect others to share your faith. Point is there are always issues where Muslims are concerned. Whether they vary from place to place is only a matter of intensity and their group strength.
Ok, but what choice you got? You can't expect them to shed the Leftist baggage of self-righteous so quickly. Imagine an indoctrination over a period of 35 approx years.

Ok, but what choice you got? You can't expect them to shed the Leftist baggage of self-righteous so quickly. Imagine an indoctrination over a period of 35 approx years.

They can hold on tight to their indoctrination, and I can refuse to consider them anything but fools. I do not have to suffer them gladly.

As I said, you are free to be a bigot.

Going by the debate so far, I am confident that my opinion about your mental capacity is not off the mark.

Even Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee had been blaming Modi for the riots and wanted to sack him, hence??

They can hold on tight to their indoctrination, and I can refuse to consider them anything but fools. I do not have to suffer them gladly.

Again, you are free to consider anything about anybody, it's a free world, to be honest what I think about the likes of you is far worst.

Going by the debate so far, I am confident that my opinion about your mental capacity is not off the mark.

Considering how many people on this forum consider you a "Bengali Intellectual", I wont worry too much about your opinion

Even Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee had been blaming Modi for the riots and wanted to sack him, hence??

Based on false info by paid media? Sure some people can be fooled and misled for some time, but only Bengalis can be fooled for all time as they are born fools

Again, you are free to consider anything about anybody, it's a free world, to be honest what I think about the likes of you is far worst.

You have not yet begun to fathom the depth of contempt I have for people like you.

The cancer in the form of the state of West Bengal has to secede from the union of India.

Considering how many people on this forum consider you a "Bengali Intellectual", I wont worry too much about your opinion
You shouldn't try to also, some things are not for everybody. :)

Based on false info by paid media? Sure some people can be fooled and misled for some time, but only Bengalis can be fooled for all time as they are born fools
Even Atal Bihari Vajpayee remained a fool, I believe till today. :)

You have not yet begun to fathom the depth of contempt I have for people like you.
As I said, I don't give a flying fcuk about what the likes of you think about me. :)

The cancer in the form of the state of West Bengal has to secede from the union of India.
Give these VHPwallas an option, they will happily secede all the non-BJP states from India. :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom