What's new

Are Trinamool MPs harbouring Bangladeshi terrorists in WB?

In a democracy, the job of a political party is not just to put puppets in elections. They have to convince people.Go to the people,make organizations at ground level.Invest time in College politics and build leaders who can draw people's attention. You are advising me to stop blaming a small group of people while you are blaming a whole state. What kind of logic is this?

You are not blaming a small group, you are transferring blame to a small group. That is the pathetic part.

I am plainly blaming the people of the sate for their choices and actions. Not transferring blame to a mamata or a BJP or anybody else. That is the difference.

Let WB first create an tolerant culture that will help mushrooming of BJP and other Hindu Nationalistic parties. You can start by stop protesting against Tasleema Nasreen and stop voting for parties who demand her ban.

You are not blaming a small group, you are transferring blame to a small group. That is the pathetic part.

I am plainly blaming the people of the sate for their choices and actions. Not transferring blame to a mamata or a BJP or anybody else. That is the difference.

Let WB first create an tolerant culture that will help mushrooming of BJP and other Hindu Nationalistic parties. You can start by stop protesting against Tasleema Nasreen and stop voting for parties who demand her ban.
Name me one State in India which had followed your advice before. Kerala? Tamil Nadu? Andhra?

Name me one State in India which had followed your advice before. Kerala? Tamil Nadu? Andhra?

Gujarat ? Madhya Pradesh ? ..not to mention the fact that non of the other states in India is so much rabidly against Hindu Nationalism than Bengal.

Just read any Anti-Modi article (witch hunt) and 80% of them will be written by a Bengali. That is in the rest of India. I am even afraid to ask what is the amount of Anti-Modi propaganda in West Bengal and how many "intellectuals" fan it. I am going to guess 99.9 %.

Gujarat ? Madhya Pradesh ? ..not to mention the fact that non of the other states in India is so much rabidly against Hindu Nationalism than Bengal.

Just read any Anti-Modi article (witch hunt) and 80% of them will be written by a Bengali. That is in the rest of India. I am even afraid to ask what is the amount of Anti-Modi propaganda in West Bengal and how many "intellectuals" fan it. I am going to guess 99.9 %.

You can see the results now.Millions of BJP followers are pouring into BJP's meetings. Just by the name of Modi they have found some hope. Hope to bring industry and development in this state. If BJP were more sincere in solidifying their foundation ten years back, it could have awarded them in a handsome manner today. The intellectual lobby is a myth. There is no such anti Modi propaganda here by the intellectuals. See the local news channels, read the local news papers.Then talk about it.

I have seen most of you guys don't even understand the basics of Bengal politics. You are comparing MadhyaPradesh and Gujrat with WB, conveniently forgot that there was always a solid foundation of BJP and Congress there. Where as Bengal was a stronghold of left for ages. To make a mark here BJP needed an extensive campaign which it couldn't. The Zee group news channel was a CPI M propaganda machine. And you think they were sincere in making their foundation strong here.

You can see the results now.Millions of BJP followers are pouring into BJP's meetings. Just by the name of Modi they have found some hope. Hope to bring industry and development in this state. If BJP were more sincere in solidifying their foundation ten years back, it could have awarded them in a handsome manner today. The intellectual lobby is a myth. There is no such anti Modi propaganda here by the intellectuals. See the local news channels, read the local news papers.Then talk about it.

I have seen most of you guys don't even understand the basics of Bengal politics. You are comparing MadhyaPradesh and Gujrat with WB, conveniently forgot that there was always a solid foundation of BJP and Congress there. Where as Bengal was a stronghold of left for ages. To make a mark here BJP needed an extensive campaign which it couldn't. The Zee group news channel was a CPI M propaganda machine. And you think they were sincere in making their foundation strong here.

BJP does not need WB to reward it handsomely. WB needs the rest of India to write of its loans and give it more hand outs.

In return, they threaten us with BD immigrants. This election will also show how much WB votes for BJP and against TMC.

I am not required to know the basics of bengal politics. I only have to recognize pro BD Immigrant support when I hear it. I only have to recognize Muslim appeasement when I hear it. No justifications of such actions is required and is not relevant.

One of the birth place of Hindutva is Bengal. Shyam Prasad Mukherjee, the leader of the Hindu Maha Sabha, and founder of the Jan Sangh was from Bengal. Its roots lie in the Bengali Hindu Homeland movement. (if you don't know what that is, read up )

It is the cowardice of the bengali's (you can blame partition riots) that squandered away the gains of these movements and made them seek refuge with the communist. There is no one to blame but yourself.

BJP does not need WB to reward it handsomely. WB needs the rest of India to write of its loans and give it more hand outs.

So according to you BJP should not bother about Bengal just because it can manage enough seats to hold a majority in the parliament. It is the people who need to come to a political party and beg. But democracy was meant for the people,I read somewhere.

In return, they threaten us with BD immigrants. This election will also show how much WB votes for BJP and against TMC.

Nobody threatened anybody. It was Mamata Bannerjee who speak nonsense every now and then.

I am not required to know the basics of bengal politics. I only have to recognize pro BD Immigrant support when I hear it. I only have to recognize Muslim appeasement when I hear it. No justifications of such actions is required and is not relevant.
Manavan, I have told you before that illegal immigration is not a Bengal specific problem.But you chose to stick to your early prejudice.I can't help it.
One of the birth place of Hindutva is Bengal. Shyam Prasad Mukherjee, the leader of the Hindu Maha Sabha, and founder of the Jan Sangh was from Bengal. Its roots lie in the Bengali Hindu Homeland movement. (if you don't know what that is, read up )
I am quite aware of it.

It is the cowardice of the bengali's (you can blame partition riots) that squandered away the gains of these movements and made them seek refuge with the communist. There is no one to blame but yourself

Communists came to power 32 years after partition.Hindutwa movements died ages before that.

It is the cowardice of the bengali's (you can blame partition riots) that squandered away the gains of these movements and made them seek refuge with the communist. There is no one to blame but yourself.
Even during these partition riots these Bengali Hindus couldnt defend themselves. They had rely on marwaris and North-Indians. And this Mamata is talking about sunderban tiger. Its funny to see how she defends Bangladeshi Jihadis while totally forgetting plight of Bengali Hindus across the border.

How can you not blame these Bengali Hindus when they have supported pseudo-secular scum like Arundhati Roy, Amartya Sen, Nadita Das and Mamata.

So according to you BJP should not bother about Bengal just because it can manage enough seats to hold a majority in the parliament. It is the people who need to come to a political party and beg. But democracy was meant for the people,I read somewhere.
Nobody threatened anybody. It was Mamata Bannerjee who speak nonsense every now and then.
Communists came to power 32 years after partition.Hindutwa movements died ages before that.

For the last time, I am not Manvan or anybody else.

BJP needs WB as much as WB needs BJP. That is what is democracy. It is for WB to make room for BJP.

You are calling your own CM as a joker who speaks nonsense. LOL. Why did you elect such a person to power and make her the CM ? Why do you continue to vote for a party that puts someone like her on top ? Tomorrow you will vote for Rahul Gandhi since he too has a penchant for speaking Nonsense. where does this madness end ?

You tell me, how did the hindutva movement die in WB ?

Even during these partition riots these Bengali Hindus couldnt defend themselves. They had rely on marwaris and North-Indians. And this Mamata is talking about sunderban tiger. Its funny to see how she defends Bangladeshi Jihadis while totally forgetting plight of Bengali Hindus across the border.

How can you not blame these Bengali Hindus when they have supported pseudo-secular scum like Arundhati Roy, Amartya Sen, Nadita Das and Mamata.

If they are being blamed, it be purely because they have earned the ire of the rest of India.

But she is the representative of West Bengal who is elected by none other than the people of that state that too by a huge margin. Her words are meant to be treated as word of that state and its people till she is CM

Manavan, I have told you before that
illegal immigration is not a Bengal
specific problem.But you chose to stick
to your early prejudice.I can't help it.

But no other state government is openly and aggressively supporting these illegal immigrants as much as Bengals.

But she is the representative of West Bengal who is elected by none other than the people of that state that too by a huge margin. Her words are meant to be treated as word of that state and its people till she is CM
By your logic, entire Uttar Pradesh think those who rape do it by mistake?

But no other state government is openly and aggressively supporting these illegal immigrants as much as Bengals.
Yes. This was started by Congress in '47, championed by left in 70's. But general Bengalis never supported this. We needed a party that will militantly hunt these illegal immigrants. But not a single party raised this issue.

Yes. This was started by Congress in '47, championed by left in 70's. But general Bengalis never supported this. We needed a party that will militantly hunt these illegal immigrants. But not a single party raised this issue.
Parties raise issues with strike a chord with voters. In case of Bengal, you Bengalis dont even care about illegal Bdeshis. They get their Birth certificates, Ration cards,passports etc in WB and then they travel to rest of India. So in short we have to suffer too because of people like you.

Personally if you have such love for Bdeshi Topis you should merge with Bangladesh and take your Bangali Lungis with you. And leave us alone for good.

For the last time, I am not Manvan or anybody else.

BJP needs WB as much as WB needs BJP. That is what is democracy. It is for WB to make room for BJP.
If they are being blamed, it be purely because they have earned the ire of the rest of India.
Yes.Both need each other. But it is the job of the party cadres to knock the doors.Not the opposite.

You are calling your own CM as a joker who speaks nonsense. LOL. Why did you elect such a person to power and make her the CM ? Why do you continue to vote for a party that puts someone like her on top ? Tomorrow you will vote for Rahul Gandhi since he too has a penchant for speaking Nonsense. where does this madness end ?
Again the same thing. Whom would you vote for when you didn't have a chance and Congress and BJPs were playing in the hands of CPI M and Trinamool? What makes it difficult for you to understand this simple thing?

You tell me, how did the hindutva movement die in WB ?

Economy.

Personally if you have such love for Bdeshi Topis you should merge with Bangladesh and take your Bangali Lungis with you. And leave us alone for good.
Who are you?

Yes.Both need each other. But it is the job of the party cadres to knock the doors.Not the opposite.

Make sure the party carders are not chopped and sliced and dice and maybe they will knock on doors.

Again the same thing. Whom would you vote for when you didn't have a chance and Congress and BJPs were playing in the hands of CPI M and Trinamool? What makes it difficult for you to understand this simple thing?

What do you mean BJP was playing in the hand of CPI M. Please expand.

What does that mean ?

Who are you?

Maybe he is Manvan the terrible. lol.

By your logic, entire Uttar Pradesh think those who rape do it by mistake?

UP right now is busy making huge amends for their stupidity few years back. Sadly we can't say the same for Bengal. I bet these same morons who are openly supporting illegal immigrants will be elected again by Bengali people and you clearly what message it will send to the rest of country regarding west Bengali people's view on this issue. Bengalis only have themselves to be blamed for all the ill feelings they would be generating for themselves in the eyes of rest of the country.

Back
Top Bottom