What's new

Are the Iranians not yet fed up with wars?

Iran will spend itself into oblivion trying to keep up with the US militarily. like the USSR.

Only way to stand up to a bully is taking a stand.

Watching Americans barrow and spend their way to bankruptcy (16 Trillion dollars debt and growing)for the sake of Israel is pure stupidity Iranian building up to defend their Nation is their Right.

Rest of the world they have comic books and other means of entertainment for Kids or adults with kids brains In Middle east they have Arab news for mentally challenged.

Only way to stand up to a bully is taking a stand.

Watching Americans barrow and spend their way to bankruptcy (16 Trillion dollars debt and growing)for the sake of Israel is pure stupidity Iranian building up to defend their Nation is their Right.

Also we are not spending that much. As said elsewhere our entire defence budget is only 2.5% of our GDP.

:rofl: He is angry?

You are the one who is very angry about Iran. Opening new threads all the time. I think you single handedly have spent more time thinking about Iran, then all Iranians combined have spent thinking about Jordan. :lol:

Jordan has nothing to do with Iran, Iran is my problem because it is the one who has been backstabbing Arabs for the last 33 years in the name of Islam. I want people to know the truth.

Jordan has nothing to do with Iran, Iran is my problem because it is the one who has been backstabbing Arabs for the last 33 years in the name of Islam. I want people to know the truth.

yes clearly it has been the Iranians back stabbing Arabs lets see shell we.

Iraq attacks Iran with the help of and encouraged by G CC

Americans Attack And destroy Iraq with the help of G C C.

Saudis Finance and train Terrorist for Syria and admit it openly.

Kuwait charity gets caught red handed financing Terrorist.

All terrorist attacks through out the world Either Saudis involved in it or finance it.

Al Qaidia management made up of Saudis or Jordanians

OH MY GOD you are right its the Iranians how could i have missed those clear signs i am so sorry Black Eagle now i can see how those Iranians had me fooled.

All terrorist attacks through out the world Either Saudis involved in it or finance it.

OH MY GOD you are right its the Iranians how could i have missed those clear signs i am so sorry Black Eagle now i can see how those Iranians had me fooled.

You can ask your Mullahs in Tehran about that.

blackeagle.....you mean you have no logical answer to him...right?

All I get is that you are angry.
im not angry at all.its just you and your zionist friend who are angry and can not give a logical reply to the opposite comments.the angry guy is you who have made lots of anti-Iran thread this week.

This guy in specific is never looking for logic and he wasn't looking for an answer. I think his intentions were made clear, so that's why I urged him ask his Mullahs in Tehran to answer him. BTW, you can answer him.

im not angry at all.its just you and your zionist friend who are angry and can not give a logical reply to the opposite comments.

You must have missed all the discussions we carried on in tens of threads. We have answered all your questions many times.

You must have missed all the discussions we carried on in tens of threads. We have answered all your questions many times.
im saying the money we give to qods army to control the Syria,Iraq and .... are also counted in DEFENCE budget.and we just spend 1.8%(or 2.5%) of our budget for military section.isnt it enough for you????
do you know how the hell we have fastest science growth among countries?do you know how the hell 100% of Iranian villages have electricity,gaz and water flow?and do you know how the hell could be possible to make the economy progressing despite the unfair and back breaking USA/EU sanctions?i dont know,just go and ask mullahs in Tehran.

im saying the money we give to qods army to control the Syria,Iraq and .... are also counted in DEFENCE budget.and we just spend 1.8%(or 2.5%) of our budget for military section.isnt it enough for you????
do you know how the hell we have fastest science growth among countries?do you know how the hell 100% of Iranian villages have electricity,gaz and water flow?and do you know how the hell could be possible to make the economy progressing despite the unfair and back breaking USA/EU sanctions?i dont know,just go and ask mullahs in Tehran.

And you were looking for logic?:lol:

I dont know all Arabs people are like arab memebers in this forum or just these guys have problem? but i think except Syria, Lebanon, Oman, majority people of Iraq, most of other Arab governments are idiot and corrupt. i think these governments accepted Israel but they have no dare to announce it. These guys instead of supporting Iran to fight against Israel, are supporting Israel to fight against Iran. It shows why other powers can use them for their national benefits. and I am sure Palestine never be exist because these stupid guys. they are fighting and killing Other Muslims Instead of focus on Israel (as i know It's main problem for Muslims). It's really obvious That these Arab governments has no problem with Israel anymore, There is only some propaganda . All their military equipment's is made in USA. The united state has military bases in their land and control their military structure's. And all people Knows that USA is The biggest supporters of Israel and they never let Israel will Destroy. I think Iranian governments are stupid guys also, because Iran Is under heavy pressure, sanction for people who has no deserve it. The only Reason Iran is enemy with Israel is Islam. as i realized Iranians have no national problem with Israel . Even if There was a national government in iran, they could be The best ally. Iran has been spending billions for hamas and other palestinan groups, but all of them finally said something against iran like these guys in this forum. The only group has deserve is Hezbollah. Iran should leave them alone. powers cant support other people when they don't understand it. Leave them alone to play with their balls and kill theirself and be killed or be under control by other powers. This is what they deserve.
Iran has independence, and if they change their policy, They can be a one of the best world powers as soon as possible, because There is no sanction. and Iran also can be join to The world market.

At the End, Israel should be happy cause of these Inept governments. good for Israel.
:tup:

who Killed pilgrims in mecca in 1987 ? its Iran
Who planted bombs in mecca tunnels in 1989 ? Its Iran
Who support the houthi terrorists in north Yemen ? Its Iran
Who want to invade Bahrain and make it part of it ? Its Iran
Who supported mahdi army in Iraq to kill innocent civilians? Its Iran
Who Supported Assad to kill his people ? Its Iran

Also the one who destroyed Iraq is Iran, Mohammad Ali Abtahi Iranian Vice President for Legal and Parliamentary Affairs in 2004 : if it's not for Iran baghdad and kabul will not fall.

Don't try to be a SmartA$$

I dont know all Arabs people are like arab memebers in this forum or just these guys are? but i think except Syria, Lebanon, Oman, majority people of Iraq, most of other Arabs government are idiot and corrupt. i think these governments accepted Israel but they have no dare to announce it. These guys instead of supporting Iran to fight against Israel, are supporting Israel to fight against Iran. It shows why other powers can use them for their national benefits. and I am sure Palestine never be exist because these stupid guys. they are fighting and killing Other Muslims Instead of focus on Israel (as i know It's main problem for Muslims). It's really obvious That these Arab governments has no problem with Israel anymore, There is only some propaganda . All their military equipment's is made in USA. The united state has military bases in their land and control their military structure's. And all people Knows that USA is The biggest supporters of Israel and they never let Israel will Destroy. I think Iranian governments are stupid guys also, because Iran Is under heavy pressure, sanction for people who has no deserve it. The only Reason Iran is enemy with Israel is Islam. as i realized Iranians have no national problem with Israel . Even if There was a national government in iran, they could be The best ally. Iran has been spending billions for hamas and other palestinan groups, but all of them finally said something against iran like these guys in this forum. The only group has deserve is Hezbollah. Iran should leave them alone. powers cant support other people when they don't understand it. Leave them alone to play with their balls and kill theirself and be killed or be under control by other powers. This is what they deserve.
Iran has independence, and if they change their policy, They can be a one of the best world powers as soon as possible, because There is no sanction. and Iran also can be join to world market.

At the End, Israel should be happy cause of these Inept governments. good for Israel.
:tup:
very true.anyway im disagree with one part of your comments.even the most secular people in Iran dont like Israel.i myself hate them because they killed 300000 Persian civilians 2500 years ago and every year they celebrate that day and do hated things.it makes me realy angry.however i will just show my anger toward the zionists not my felow jewsh people.

very true.anyway im disagree with one part of your comments.even the most secular people in Iran dont like Israel.i myself hate them because they killed 300000 Persian civilians 2500 years ago and every year they celebrate that day and do hated do.it makes me realy angry.however i will just show my anger toward the zionists not my felow jewsh people.

sorry man, but it doesn't make sense, You are Living now, not 2500 years ago, your enemy is not your enemy forever. In whole history of iran,Iranian have done many wars with other people, iran has fought with roman empire, Greece and ...do u hate Greece people now?!
past is over, make your relationship. your Ancestors made their relationship,made their life and now are dead. be your own.
advanced country and advanced people don't think like you. Look at the french, Britain relationship or french, Germany or USA and Britain, does Americans are angry because of their wars with Britain forces long time ago?

Back
Top Bottom