What's new

Are the Iranians not yet fed up with wars?

If they are too lazy to search then why should we tell them ? let them live in their blindness for ever and ever, Their opinions will not hurt us nor do us any good. :D

I know, their opinion has no value at all. However, we are just talking.

We can also see propaganda on aljeera against Pakistan and Balochistan...

It's not propaganda, those channels are very harsh in criticizing even gulf and Arab countries. So, don't expect them to spare anyone. Afterall, it's not like they are deliberately targeting you, absolutely not.

If they are too lazy to search then why should we tell them ? let them live in their blindness for ever and ever, Their opinions will not hurt us nor do us any good. :D
look who is talking. Blind and we. ? Lol at you... We can clearly see the two side of picture and express our opinion openly unlike you.

It's not propaganda, those channels are very harsh in criticizing even gulf and Arab countries. So, don't expect them to spare anyone. Afterall, it's not like they are deliberately targeting you, absolutely not.
representing on side opinion and provoking/supporting anti patriotic thoughts und american guidance is called proganda and crticisim.

Again very misleading title, i have not seen IRAN at WAR with any nation from last 50 years and more... its the USA which is from last 100 years waging WARs directly or indirectly ( using CIA )

SO THE QUESTION IS USA NOT YET FED UP OF WARS?

IRAN THE OLY OPTION IS TO GO NUKE, THAT WILL SAVE YOU FROM ANY WARS AND ALL THE WOLF GATHERING TO EAT IRAN RESOURCES ....

GO IRAN GO ....

look who is talking. Blind and we. ? Lol at you... We can clearly see the two side of picture and express our opinion openly unlike you.

We are all expressing our opinion freely here, unfortunately, most of you don't see the big picture and think they know what is good for us more than the people of the region. I understand their view however.

We are all expressing our opinion freely here, unfortunately, most of you don't see the big picture and think they know what is good for us more than the people of the region. I understand their view however.

YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT but looks like you believe only on the big picture shown to you ... there is other side of the picture as well and that is more important to know,

representing on side opinion and provoking/supporting anti patriotic thoughts und american guidance is called proganda and crticisim.

I have seen pro Pakistan articles there, I found one yesterday about Imran Khan. As I have told you, they harshly criticize even gulf and Arab countries, they exaggerate any bad evens in Jordan, for instance, by 100 times worse than what it's really on the ground.

YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT but looks like you believe only on the big picture shown to you ... there is other side of the picture as well and that is more important to know,

I see the big picture which I have LIVED day by day for 14 years to see it. I used to watch pro Iran channels more than ours, listen to their speaches, read their books, watch their documentary as I was a fierce fan of Hizbullah two years ago.

@clown zionist and his arab friends.
according to world fact book,Iran only spends 2.5% of its budget for military section include army,IRCG(basij and qods army are the branch of IRCG also) and defence ministry(mostly for military projects).
even in the below link 1.8% is mentioned.
List of countries by military expenditures - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We have already replied to this, plz, check the first page.

I have seen pro Pakistan articles there, I found one yesterday about Imran Khan. As I have told you, they harshly criticize even gulf and Arab countries, they exaggerate any bad evens in Jordan, for instance, by 100 times worse than what it's really on the ground.
im talking about their hidden agenda against balochistan idk what they do with others things.

im talking about their hidden agenda against balochistan idk what they do with others things.

Hidden agenda with Balochistan?! I have no idea what you are talking about, I know they criticize Pakistan but I believe there is no agenda behind it.

I see the big picture which I have LIVED day by day for 14 years to see it. I used to watch pro Iran channels more than ours, listen to their speaches, read their books, watch their documentary as I was a fierce fan of Hizbullah two years ago.

We have already replied to this, plz, check the first page.
qods army is the deadliest part of IRCG for defending the country and the islamic revolution in the heart of enemies.and its duty is to defend assad and other allies.have you got my point?

qods army is the deadliest part of IRCG for defending the country and the islamic revolution in the heart of enemies.and its duty is to defend assad and other allies.have you got my point?

All I get is that you are angry.

Back
Top Bottom