What's new

Are Muslims enemies of Peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i never said they support, they want peace, but even living in peace they think other hate us and then inturn feel insecure with them. this is the truth man accept it. u know it. u live in america. and i agree this sometimes happens with sikhs too but sikhs dont goo as far as blowing up/

Kid we are not like you that gets insulted yet does nothing... Pakistanis have warrior blood in them... We wont take insulting our religion/country...

You are an ignorant person Faiz. Don't judge Pakistan when you have never been there.
Dint you judge India by saying what not and believing in Zaid hamids conspiracies?

muslims are only enemies when they hindus or jews hate us. dont think that and blow urself up. u will not be called an enemy when u become a physicist and win a nobel prize. india wants its muslims to contribute and take leadership of country and no matter where u look in india muslims are on top. politics or cricket or film industry sikhs and muslims are more influential than hindus sometimes. bollywood is one think where only khan rules loll.

1. Muslims enemies of Peace - NO - This beautiful religion do not preach hate.
2. Who are involved on most of terrorist attacks - Muslims (most of them)

sorry bro i am a jatt sikh with a decent built body, make sure come prepared, i have an exam tom so wont have much time to kick ur ***. make it quick...
I am Punjabi Arain with bad build and have kicked many of your jatt sikh ***** in NY. Also I have many Jatt sikh friends as well. I will be making my way to behead you soon.

i never said they support, they want peace, but even living in peace they think other hate us and then inturn feel insecure with them. this is the truth man accept it. u know it. u live in america. and i agree this sometimes happens with sikhs too but sikhs dont goo as far as blowing up/
sikhs suffered the most post 9/11 and were misrepresented as terrorists in America & were attacked

No muslim got attacked..

so who's weaker? :lol:

Breaking News: Indian Muslim League MLA PK Basheer booked for murder

muslims are only enemies when they hindus or jews hate us. dont think that and blow urself up. u will not be called an enemy when u become a physicist and win a nobel prize. india wants its muslims to contribute and take leadership of country and no matter where u look in india muslims are on top. politics or cricket or film industry sikhs and muslims are more influential than hindus sometimes. bollywood is one think where only khan rules loll.

lol Muslims only have 3% rep in Indian military, Muslims are the minority that has the least per capita GDP in India... And Khans in Bollywood are Hindu Sharukh tells his kids to touch Gita every morning...

LISTEN! If i don't drink some hindu/kafir ******* blood right now, I will not quench my thirst and will not be able to sleep!

lol Muslims only have 3% rep in Indian military, Muslims are the minority that has the least per capita GDP in India... And Khans in Bollywood are Hindu Sharukh tells his kids to touch Gita every morning...

his wife is hindu and alll u could research about muslims in india. i would like u to spend some more time plzzz.

3% means that they are not as Interested in joining the Armed forces are you suggesting that there is discrimination?

If so, please give me list of incidents from which you have come to form this high opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom