What's new

Are Muslims enemies of Peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
not all but some like Zavahiri and Osama

3% means that they are not as Interested in joining the Armed forces are you suggesting that there is discrimination?

If so, please give me list of incidents from which you have come to form this high opinion.

muslims join indian army to kill muslims. i guess not a good idea for them.

lol Muslims only have 3% rep in Indian military, Muslims are the minority that has the least per capita GDP in India... And Khans in Bollywood are Hindu Sharukh tells his kids to touch Gita every morning...

Your pro-long claims are enough to make u life a self satisfied life nothing much real...

muslims join indian army to kill muslims. i guess not a good idea for them.
everyone likes to claim to be a muslim now a days?

but who really is muslim?

tell me, apart from fighting in war for their country, do they pray 5 times a day? Do they even read the Qu'ran?

Anyone can claim to be muslim now a days..Look at Bin laden, he claimed to be one as well. Fact is these people are hypocrites.

my neck is hurting lying on the chair come brahh

You are a funny kid. Cannot even speak punjabi nor do you know about Punjab, yet you keep talking?

Haha.. Just keep walking.

3% means that they are not as Interested in joining the Armed forces are you suggesting that there is discrimination?

If so, please give me list of incidents from which you have come to form this high opinion.

Yes, I am suggesting there is discrimination... Even Sikhs a smaller minority have more rep in military than Muslims... Even in Myanmar where Muslims are only 3% of population there is more representation of them in Myanmars military...

there were attacks for sure but not more than muslims, ur entire countries got invaded, whose weaker now :lol: :rofl:
i'm not talking about sikhs & muslims in america. Fact is no Muslim was attacked in America, but why are Sikh being attacked? Is it a matter of not being able to protect oneself? Because, that is sure what it looks like. So, next time you try to claim you are a warrior, look at what your buddies are going through.

quote_125.jpg

there were attacks for sure but not more than muslims, ur entire countries got invaded, whose weaker now :lol: :rofl:
Learn to respect others and you'll get respect back.

Hating on others and making claims won't help.

Sikhism followers are supposed to be respectful towards all religions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom