What's new

Are Muslims enemies of Peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three Muslims killed over cow rumour
this happend in 2005.
you were saying :wave:

And it's funny to see ignorant people use words that they don't know the meanings to.
Do you guys even know what "wahabi" is?
Do you know their real names?
Do you know what they actually believe in?

It's easy to be sheep and hate because someone told you to.
The true test of intelligence is to know why you believe what you believe.
Three dead people amount to a riot for you right? Yeah I thought so, now I believe what you believe about the test of Intelligence..

You are not real Muslim because you think Ahmedi's are Muslim... My suspiscions are right... Indian Muslims are not Muslims...

And you love Hindus even though they hate you... Check TOI comments... :whistle:
Right and you are now doling out certificates which are not needed. Tending to your superior muslim seems to have left a dark impression on you. Good for you!

You are not real Muslim because you think Ahmedi's are Muslim... My suspiscions are right... Indian Muslims are not Muslims...

And you love Hindus even though they hate you... Check TOI comments... :whistle:

Bro, it is not our place to say who is and who isn't Muslims.
But it is clear that his own countrymen absolutely hate him due to his religion.
I just pray that a Hitler like figure does not emerge in India who gets Ideas about "purity"
There are already plenty of these kind of people in India, all they lack is the power to follow through.

But it is clear that his own countrymen absolutely hate him due to his religion.
I just pray that a Hitler like figure does not emerge in India who gets Ideas about "purity"
There are already plenty of these kind of people in India, all they lack is the power to follow through.

Pray tell me how did you deduct with your immaculate knowledge and understanding how his 'countrymen absolutely hate him due to his religion'?

So you have started doing what you so freely advice others not to follow..

Hitler like people are so many India that you have still been able to exists for 65 years.. true story!

Check Quran... It says Muhammad pbuh is last messenger. Ahmedis think some Indian is the last messenger... And then this so called "Muslim" defends Ahmedis... No you tell me what should I say?

LIKE 1971 3 MILLION BANGLADESHI MUSLIM GENOSIDE ,BALOCHISTAN KILLING ,DAILY TARGET KILLING IN KARACHI :pakistan: .

Three dead people amount to a riot for you right? Yeah I thought so, now I believe what you believe about the test of Intelligence..

Right and you are now doling out certificates which are not needed. Tending to your superior muslim seems to have left a dark impression on you. Good for you!

So your reply is to argue semantics?
nice.
I would probably do the same if I was presented with uncomfortable truths. :rolleyes:

Tell me if a Hindu said your Gods were not real would you consider him as a Hindu? (No offense)

Check Quran... It says Muhammad pbuh is last messenger. Ahmedis think some Indian is the last messenger... And then this so called "Muslim" defends Ahmedis... No you tell me what should I say?
Say this slowly, you absolutely hate everyone who is not a Pakistani.

nice.
I would probably do the same if I was presented with uncomfortable truths. :rolleyes:

Pray tell me how did you deduct with your immaculate knowledge and understanding how his 'countrymen absolutely hate him due to his religion'?

So you have started doing what you so freely advice others not to follow..

Hitler like people are so many India that you have still been able to exists for 65 years.. true story!

Simple deduction by reading comments on TOI and even this site :whistle:

nice.
And you again give our advice like the most intelligent person around.. how convenient of you.. naughty boy! :P

I agree, I meant you should not be calling fellow members Muslims or not.
If you were not doing that, then I apologize for the misunderstanding.

LIKE 1971 3 MILLION BANGLADESHI MUSLIM GENOSIDE ,BALOCHISTAN KILLING ,DAILY TARGET KILLING IN KARACHI :pakistan: .

Stay on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom