What's new

Are Muslims enemies of Peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's better to read the statz instead of posting your ridiculous comments.

Well they just appeared out of now where... so i had to do the right thing... it was "Now or Never" kinda situation... sorry man.. next time il surely call ya when i go out for huntin infidels...

But hey arent you already dead achmad?

No, I'm not isss a flesh wound ! :D

Well, Islam is quite warlike and thats also why the leader of the SS, Heinrich Himmler, admired Islam. He stated:

"Mohammed knew that most people are terribly cowardly and stupid. That is why he promised two beautiful women to every courageous warrior who dies in battle. This is the kind of language a soldier understands. When he believes that he will be welcomed in this manner in the afterlife, he will be willing to give his life, he will be enthousiastic about going to battle and not fear death. You may call this primitive and you may laugh about it, but it is based on deeper wisdom. A religion must speak a man's language."

FrontPage Magazine - Heinrich Himmler's Adoration of Islam

indian muslims are not enemies, i dont know about other muslims because they talk about ghazwa e hind so i cant assume they r peacefull.

Nah, they are just submissive... gujrat,discrimination and 3% representation in army,the poorest community and the most under represented in govt..

And yeah ur right rest of 1.6 somethin billion people are terrorists.

"Those who do not respect people of other religions or of no religions deserve zero respect.

Extremists/fanatics/fundamentalists are normally from "those" nutcases or SOBs.

It will be a great favor to wipe those nutcases or SOBs from earth so that none of the living people will look down upon and threaten other people by their belief.

Evil Communist.... :lol:

Jokin bro....

Nah, they are just submissive... gujrat,discrimination and 3% representation in army,the poorest community and the most under represented in govt..

And yeah ur right rest of 1.6 somethin billion people are terrorists.
Do no put words in his mouth, atleast read properly he said he doesn't know but thinks it might be so, please help him clear his doubt rather than bullshit him..

Yup..its true ! My Role Model :

achmed_the_dead_terrorist.jpg

cute, should assume it as an avatar to scare those noisy chickenhearted Indian members here.:P

Muslims were not have been enemies of peace when extremist wahabi ideologies were not rampant across the Islamic world.So, to compare history in this case would be futile.

After 1979 Iranian revolution, wahabi and ayatollah ideology plagued the Islamic world. This is basically when Islamist terrorism started. Before this, there was no mention of Islamist terror anywhere. This was basically using Islam for political gains - with Wahabis and ayatollahs fighting each other - victims and pawns being innocent Muslims.

Islamist terrorism is different from regular wars. In regular wars, you target only military men. This kind of terrorism targets innocent civilians in the name of Islam. Barbaric suicide bombings are done hoping to go to heaven. Intolerance and hate for "infidels" becomes rampant. Totally ridiculous.

You can be a civilian who went to market to buy some toy for his kids, not knowing you would be a victim of a suicide attack. This sets a perpetual terror in everybody's mind. The family members of the victims of numerous suicide attack in pakistan and elsewhere would attest to this.

Conclusion: Muslims are not enemies to peace. "muslims" would be too broad a term. Islamist fanatics are. Unfortunately, "muslims" are sometimes generalized when the target should be these Islamist fanatics and terrorists.

As a Indian I can talk only about Indian Muslims and they are not threat to peace. They believe in peaceful co-existance. And Hitlar and Pol Pott are modern history's biggest assasigns. They were nt Muslim

Nah, they are just submissive... gujrat,discrimination and 3% representation in army,the poorest community and the most under represented in govt

Pakistani muslims are the richest people in the world specially , pukhtons,baluchis muhajirs are considered as the soul of the nation , shias and sunnis live in peace and Harmony so is the same with AHMEDIS,,,, there are no existence of Locally Controlled militants all are supplied by RAW and CIA . ,,,I Don't have any other words any more words to describe bro:cheesy:

Well About Gujrath Incident ...... Unfortune For You There was No incident like gujrath riots took place in india Since 10 years neither In Gujrath Nor in Any part of india

Discrimination: Things are Changing Now By the grace of God but i dont need a certificate from you to prove that .

3% Army Representation?Well India is not Like EGYPT where u have to Join Army as mandatory ....

But if a time comes i am ready die to defend my nation .

Are Muslims enemies of peace? Well, let's ask Zaid Hamid for his comments to settle this matter once and for all!! :P

And an extremist mullah just came back after recruiting truck drivers! :woot: :lol:

Pakistani muslims are the richest people in the world specially , pukhtons,baluchis muhajirs are considered as the soul of the nation , shias and sunnis live in peace and Harmony so is the same with AHMEDIS,,,, there are no existence of Locally Controlled militants all are supplied by RAW and CIA . ,,,I Don't have any other words any more words to describe bro:cheesy:

Well About Gujrath Incident ...... Unfortune For You There was No incident like gujrath riots took place in india Since 10 years neither In Gujrath Nor in Any part of india

Discrimination: Things are Changing Now By the grace of God but i dont need a certificate from you to prove that .

3% Army Representation?Well India is not Like EGYPT where u have to Join Army as mandatory ....

Three Muslims killed over cow rumour
this happend in 2005.
you were saying :wave:

And it's funny to see ignorant people use words that they don't know the meanings to.
Do you guys even know what "wahabi" is?
Do you know their real names?
Do you know what they actually believe in?

It's easy to be sheep and hate because someone told you to.
The true test of intelligence is to know why you believe what you believe.

You are not real Muslim because you think Ahmedi's are Muslim... My suspiscions are right... Indian Muslims are not Muslims...

And you love Hindus even though they hate you... Check TOI comments... :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom