What's new

Are Muslims Better Off in Quaid-e-Azam M.A. Jinnah's Pakistan Today?

I dont get it , why do you (Pakistanis) live in the same era as MA Jinnah? Its time to move on... U guys have a nation (with capable and hard working people) so why ponder in the past?
Why do you guys still discuss that in ur TV programes and News etc every week or so?

Just an honest Question. Is it not time to move on to other more important issues ?

They are somewhat like Argentines,always nostalgic about the good old days.

Quran has forbidden discrimination and Hindu belief of caste system.
Anyone who practices caste system is not muslim & just posers
Not surprising i see it from indian muslims.

Quran has forbidden a lot fo things that Muslims these days do. It might have been a good book to live by in the 7th Century, but not many Muslims take it seriously in 21st Century.

I cant think of a single Muslim here in UK (and I know a lot of Pakistani Muslims here too) who has not done alcohol.

Anyways, I am just talking about ground realities here, and dont want to get in a religious debate with you...

both Indians as well as Pakistanis agree that except for the violence, India's partition and creation of Pakistan was a good thing. now we should build a great wall/fence with few crossing points to be used for continuous, peaceful, systematic population exchange to facilitate one way migration of any non Muslim from Pakistan who wants to settle India and any person living in India who wants to settle in Pakistan or does not consider himself as Indian. two way flow should strictly be limited to mutually beneficial trade, medical patients and old people born before 1947.

I am not sure if Muslims are better off in Pakistan and specially if a Muslim does not happen to be a Sunni Muslim, but the creation of Pakistan was a good thing for Indians, as the creation of Bangladesh was a good thing for Bangladeshi's.

both Indians as well as Pakistanis agree that except for the violence, India's partition and creation of Pakistan was a good thing. now we should build a great wall/fence with few crossing points to be used for continuous, peaceful, systematic population exchange to facilitate one way migration of any non Muslim from Pakistan who wants to settle India and any person living in India who wants to settle in Pakistan or does not consider himself as Indian. two way flow should strictly be limited to mutually beneficial trade, medical patients and old people born before 1947.

Border is already fenced.

Border is already fenced.

Physically, yes.

But there is a lot of BS Aman Ki Asha stuff that liberals from both sides promote. I think thats what he was referring to. India and Pak should strictly forget all that...

Physically, yes.

But there is a lot of BS Aman Ki Asha stuff that liberals from both sides promote. I think thats what he was referring to. India and Pak should strictly forget all that...

Why is that? Pakistan and India should have good relationship.

Why is that? Pakistan and India should have good relationship.

I think a better idea is to just have a neutral relationship (like lets say Pakistan and uhh Belarus?), there is too much bad blood in the last 60 odd years for people to forget it.

My motto is, India and Pakistan should neither be enemy nor friends, just be indifferent to one another...

Quran has forbidden a lot fo things that Muslims these days do. It might have been a good book to live by in the 7th Century, but not many Muslims take it seriously in 21st Century.

I cant think of a single Muslim here in UK (and I know a lot of Pakistani Muslims here too) who has not done alcohol.

Anyways, I am just talking about ground realities here, and dont want to get in a religious debate with you...

I agree with you but Islam has adopted in every way..

In Quran naach gaana is forbidden but almost every Muslim has a TV set

Alcohol is forbidden but anyone in Pakistan can buy it out on the street by bribing police officer

polgamy is allowed but almost all muslims only have 1 wife

etc..

Most Muslims still do follow rule of no discrimination.

Physically, yes.

that. and I want to emphasise population exchange. somehow it is perceived as one off phenomenon that happened in 1947. it should be seen as continuous process and there should be a proper permanent mechanism. afterall partition is a reality and population exchange is part of that reality. (I'm not suggesting forced migration of Indian Muslims, India is secular country and that is also a reality)

I think a better idea is to just have a neutral relationship (like lets say Pakistan and uhh Belarus?), there is too much bad blood in the last 60 odd years for people to forget it.

My motto is, India and Pakistan should neither be enemy nor friends, just be indifferent to one another...

They will enjoy good relations soon. The whole thing boils down to Kashmir and the issue was nearly resolved at two instances (NS and Musharraf). Most likely current LOC with some addition/ subtraction. Its smooth sailing from that point onwards.

They will enjoy good relations soon. The whole thing boils down to Kashmir and the issue was nearly resolved at two instances (NS and Musharraf). Most likely current LOC with some addition/ subtraction. Its smooth sailing from that point onwards.

Well you are looking at a best case scenario. Hopefully good things can happen, but when it comes to India/Pak, I am always a little skeptical.

Alcohol is forbidden but anyone in Pakistan can buy it out on the street by bribing police officer

etc..

atleast pakistan doesnt have government endorsed open bars unlike shameless turkey,bosnia!
I block most shameless indian chanels especialy Jew, oh i mean geotv. Allowed thngs arent always feasible or affordable eg polygamy!

they were killed of religious bases only.(shia and shuni) and no matter whether you are being killed by religious bases or nor still fact remains same that a muslim killing muslim
No Sir most killed in Karachi are killed for ethinic bases unlike in India where all Muslims are killed for being Muslim

etc..

Sir those things are Haram and will remain haram and Islam have never adopted those evils Muslims have and soon those Muslims who love Islam will rise to stop these evils and if Governments will not stop than people will and than can be a bloody thing but these evils have to be stopped Sir

Back
Top Bottom