What's new

Are Muslims Better Off in Quaid-e-Azam M.A. Jinnah's Pakistan Today?

Yesterday Muslims in Pakistan dies off bomb blasts, in India no muslim dies of bomb balsts, how come you are better?

32499708.jpg

Yesterday Muslims in Pakistan dies off bomb blasts, in India no muslim dies of bomb balsts, how come you are better?

Indian muslim die of

bomb blast
rape
racism
torture
bias
prejudice
hindu extremism

POVERTY!! 5000 children die everyday in india to it

Amazing maturity on display.

We never cared for India then, and we do not care now.

Pakistan is a reality. And our founding father's dream has almost come true.

I say almost because there are some issues that plague us, but the main idea of Jinnah was correct and appreciated.

Pakistan Zindabad!

I say almost because there are some issues that plague us, but the main idea of Jinnah was correct and appreciated.

Pakistan Zindabad!

Sure !

Go ahead and stay a reality , it does not matter to India or the world.

Its only when the ' reality' starts to bite that the world sits up & takes note.

Jinnah's idea may have most definitely been correct for the Muslims. The larger issue is ..' what happened then ' ?

From what I read here & in Pak papers no one is clear on what sort of nation Jinnah wanted and how does present Pak compare with what he wanted .

Pakistan Zindabad!

I am starting to believe that Jinnah saab was perhaps the greatest Indian patriot ever for separating the perennially troubled north-west from the mainland and easing our problems.

Ahh... Today is also the Birthday of Atal Bihari Vajpayeeji...

I cant say from the Pakistani Point of view ... But from a Indian Point of View ... I sincerely thank God that Pakistan (both West & east ) was created... :pakistan:

Alhumdulillah We in Pakistan also thank Allah that Pakistan was created. But thanks for your kind wishes anyway.

:victory:

I am starting to believe that Jinnah saab was perhaps the greatest Indian patriot ever for separating the perennially troubled north-west from the mainland and easing our problems.

Being proud of your call centers, I would only assume that your working force appreciates being second or third class slaves.

Note that this not an insult, but it is. We laugh.

Pakistan Zindabad!

And hence since ayub kahan threw Jinnahs ideologies in the trash, no pakistani has dared to revive it... Good going #MAJinnah's Ideology!

Being proud of your call centers, I would only assume that your working force appreciates being second or third class slaves.

#self delete

On the contrary, our work force like to take a challenge and convert it into an opportunity.

They have the skills to do so & where they don't they are hardworking enough to acquire them.

Ever wondered why the same call centers did not come up in Pak in the same manner as they did in India ?

As far as being slaves is concerned,in Pak the Govt has turned into a slave of the West, they cannot do a sausage abt the Drones. All that is done is that noises are made . Even after Hilary came and apologized ( out of administrative expediency) a strike followed . She obviously said Sorry, she didn't say it wont happen again.

Slaves ??

While you laugh at Indian call centers where ppl earn their daily wage the hard way, the world laughs at you.

Not sure how this is related to Jinnah or the fact he was an Indian patriot. Well anyway those call centers (not taking into account the software industry) brings in about 2 billion dollars annually. So while you keep laughing, we keep earning. Not a bad deal.

We don't sell out. Not even for sub minimal wages from the west.

Apparently Mushy saab did not hear you when he sold out Afia Siddiqui for pocket change or your Generals when they routinely sell out tribal pakistanis to drones for dollars.

Back
Top Bottom