What's new

Are Muslims Better Off in Quaid-e-Azam M.A. Jinnah's Pakistan Today?

I must say creations of pakistan was important and we all are pleased they left us in 1947.Or Else India would't have been a peaceful country . we are in our own land Where our ansetors belong living without any fear or being bombarded any time of the day.
Secondly stop worrying about Indian Muslims, we are happy in our country and don't need a Pakistani to think about us. Indian Muslims have achieved heights that a Pakistani cannot even dream off, so please stop with all this crap. Sick and tired of Pakistan speaking on our my behalf when we never asked them too.

Dear sir Pakistanis are very happy that you are in your ancestral land and at peace, we are very happy in our ancestral land.

Indian Muslims are Indian Muslims and Pakistani are Pakistani Muslims, we don't look at Indian Muslims as our own and reason being that they share no cultural heritage with Pakistan, regardless of their faith they are Indians.

Pakistan was created along the religious but also ethnic lines, and Jinnah was a lawer for the cause of Pakistan, the cause was started by other notable figures and the public, so to say Jinnahs Pakistan is not accurate, however as public we respect and love for his commitment and support for our cause.

Even if there was no Jinnah and the cause for Pakistan, the land up to lahore would have been wrapped up by Afghanistan, so either way as history shows this land would never have ended up as part of India.

We don't really think about Indian Muslims because the world is a bit bigger then that, so stop your obsession with us and live happily.

Dear sir Pakistanis are very happy that you are in your ancestral land and at peace, we are very happy in our ancestral land.

Indian Muslims are Indian Muslims and Pakistani are Pakistani Muslims, we don't look at Indian Muslims as our own and reason being that they share no cultural heritage with Pakistan, regardless of their faith they are Indians.

Pakistan was created along the religious but also ethnic lines, and Jinnah was a lawer for the cause of Pakistan, the cause was started by other notable figures and the public, so to say Jinnahs Pakistan is not accurate, however as public we respect and love for his commitment and support for our cause.

Even if there was no Jinnah and the cause for Pakistan, the land up to lahore would have been wrapped up by Afghanistan, so either way as history shows this land would never have ended up as part of India.

We don't really think about Indian Muslims because the world is a bit bigger then that, so stop your obsession with us and live happily.

And welcome to the forum :cheers:

Pakistan is in the process of becoming Quaid's pakistan and still has a long way to go! Kindly i request my Indian brother not to troll Jinnahs personality and intentions as he is revered as a saint in Pakistan. Give respect and have respect!

Threads like this make me rage... Are Christians any better off in David Cameron's United Kingdom, or is the Evangelical community better off because of the bush administration?

Threads like this make me rage... Are Christians any better off in David Cameron's United Kingdom, or is the Evangelical community better off because of the bush administration?

Would you not think that your comparison is wrong.

The Christian community was never killing each other before or after David Cameron.

Yet in Pakistan, there is a race to be 'More Muslim', 'More pious', and killing who are not. So a society created for well being of Muslims, is killing more Muslims than any other nation. The govt in its infinite wisdom deems who is and who is not Muslim, the Army has in the past supported sectarian outfits who are today killing others. Is this the sign of a diseased state or an enlightened Muslim state?

In Pakistan, you can do anything, even commit murder and get away with it in the name of Islam. And that is exactly what Pakistani's are doing. And yet, they call for 'more Islam' in Pakistan to get rid of the current problems.

Would you not think that your comparison is wrong.

The Christian community was never killing each other before or after David Cameron.

Yet in Pakistan, there is a race to be 'More Muslim', 'More pious', and killing who are not. So a society created for well being of Muslims, is killing more Muslims than any other nation. The govt in its infinite wisdom deems who is and who is not Muslim, the Army has in the past supported sectarian outfits who are today killing others. Is this the sign of a diseased state or an enlightened Muslim state?

In Pakistan, you can do anything, even commit murder and get away with it in the name of Islam. And that is exactly what Pakistani's are doing. And yet, they call for 'more Islam' in Pakistan to get rid of the current problems.

:rolleyes:
there is a race to be 'More Muslim', 'More pious',
Where are your sources for this assumption, the average Pakistani is racing for (ROTI KAPDA and Makan, closely followed by Electricity, Gas and CNG).
So a society created for well being of Muslims, is killing more Muslims than any other nation
:rolleyes:
Iraq Conflict 127,000 dead: Iraq Body Count, Afghanistan Conflict: 100,000 Estimated, Casualties in Iraq - Antiwar.com
Is this the sign of a diseased state or an enlightened Muslim state?
Again, going by that statement Ireland is about as corrupt as Djibouti? Would you care to back up that statement with logical facts rather than lambaste an entire people?
In Pakistan, you can do anything, even commit murder and get away with it in the name of Islam.
Clueless Much: ?
Pakistani mullah arrested for 'framing' Christian girl accused of blasphemy - video | World news | guardian.co.uk
Former Pakistan prime minister
BBC News - Pakistan judge orders arrest of PM nominee Shahabuddin
PAKISTAN Pakistan: death sentence for Salman Taseer
Moonis Elahi Arrested In Corruption Scandal | PKColumns | Paksitani Columns, Urdu Columns, Pakistani editorials
And that is exactly what Pakistani's are doing. And yet, they call for 'more Islam' in Pakistan to get rid of the current problems.

You speak like there is something wrong with Islam? listen up, there is nothing wrong with the Religion, nor the state. It is just a segment of the population both in the Political and Religious wings that exploit such sentiments... Nothing more.

So please stick your halfbaked theories and suppositions in the oven and come back when they are well done.

I think we have achived only 1% of what could achive as a nation , only 1 %

Its unfair to compare vs India which is a fiarly industrialized nation with Democracy over 70 years long

If the reason for the graph analysis was to show that we achieved that 1% I think then we really need to go back and work harder

a) We have failed as a secular state
b) We strugle as a democratic state
c) We do not have a stable constitution
d) The police infrastructure is worse then somalia
e) The education system needs a complete over haul and we need to teach the truth to kids
f) Country needs to be decentralized into 40 provinces
g) As an industrial nation we are churning out , low productivity

We are not a PRODUCTIVE nation

Not to undermine what Indian Muslims have or not we should focus on what we have , we have ability to control democracy and every constitition element yet we FAIL .. WE FAIL on grand scale
and keep electing people like Zardari , nawaz, Bhutto - we agree to live under tyrants like Zia Ul Haq and call it Progress ...

We are a true Jahil Nation

I mean we did not even elect Fatima Jinnah ... that just tell you the kind of ungrateful people we are

70% of the naion is uneducated and their IQ levels are that of a Tribal Group , living off wild meat

The failiure is just on a grand scale and the damage I think is now at GENERATION level , where the incompetence has crept into a whole GENERATION..

The correction can only be done when the 5% truely gifted people in group are given reigns of nation and then rest of population is educated

Its unfair to compare vs India which is a fiarly industrialized nation with Democracy over 70 years long

If the reason for the graph analysis was to show that we achieved that 1% I think then we really need to go back and work harder

e) The education system needs a complete over haul and we need to teach the truth to kids

Not to undermine what Indian Muslims have or not we should focus on what we have , we have ability to control democracy and every constitition element yet we FAIL .. WE FAIL on grand scale
and keep electing people like Zardari , nawaz, Bhutto - we agree to live under tyrants like Zia Ul Haq and call it Progress ...

I mean we did not even elect Fatima Jinnah ... that just tell you the kind of ungrateful people we are

70% of the naion is uneducated and their IQ levels are that of a Tribal Group , living off wild meat

The failiure is just on a grand scale and the damage I think is now at GENERATION level , where the incompetence has crept into a whole GENERATION..

The correction can only be done when the 5% truely gifted people in group are given reigns of nation and then rest of population is educated

and keep electing people like Zardari , Bilawal , Bhutto - we agree to live under tyrants like Zia Ul Haq and call it Progress ...

We need to teach kids the truth?

What is your version if the truth?.

Mine is that we need to teach kids about other great visionist like Rehmat Ali, Iqbal and many many more that have worked endlessly to fight for the unique cultural and religious heritage of the provinces that make Pakistan.

Jinnahs was the lawer for the cause and cause and cause was driven by public.

Why does everyone believe that this separation was purely based on religion, Religion but also race was a factor, if there was no racial element there wouldnt be Bangladesh.

The racial groups of the the provinces have been mingling for over 1000 years and religion bonded them together, there cultural and racial heritage is unique and doesn't relate to the what is India regardless of religion.

Constitution if a referendum was given to public would be sharia, swift Islamic justice system, firm but fair police, Urdu as official language, abolishment of the colonial legal system.

I must say creations of pakistan was important

VERY Important.

we all are pleased they left us in 1947.

We, didn't leave you, you chose it for yourself. Get your facts right!

Or Else India would't have been a peaceful country .

Indeed India is a beacon of peace and prosperity. :rolleyes:

Fullscreen+capture+112013+43342+PM.jpg

According to this India is number 10th for ALL crimes committed on the planet.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_tot_cri-crime-total-crimes

we are in our own land Where our ansetors belong living without any fear or being bombarded any time of the day.

Some of your own countrymen don't agree to that. @KS

Secondly stop worrying about Indian Muslims

We, don't give a rat's *** about you, get out of your illusions. What evidence you have, that we "worry" about Indian Muslims?

we are happy in our country and don't need a Pakistani to think about us.

You, are delusional, no one in Pakistan thinks about you, i don't know who told you so. You, are Indians and that makes you an enemy, which makes you a target practicing decoy.

Indian Muslims have achieved heights that a Pakistani cannot even dream off

15% of Indian population is Muslim but have 3% Representation in Indian Army.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/31808-indian-armys-muslim-headcount-3-a.html

Situation of Muslims worst than Dalits, reservation needed: Azam Khan - Indian Express

15% Indian population has nominal representation in, the Indian Parliament.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...tation-indian-parliament-bjp-leader-said.html

India

Indian Muslims of many states, are THE MOST POOR Social group, even below the Dalits.

Muslims are the most deprived social group in Gujarat: study | TwoCircles.net

so please stop with all this crap.

The "crap" is coming from you.

Sick and tired of Pakistan speaking on our my behalf when we never asked them too.

Please, provide sources of when Pakistan spoke on Indian Muslims behalf? - Its just your delusion that Pakistanis have any regard for Indian Muslims, we hate you two times more than we hate rest of the Indians. Its a plain simple fact, the sooner you get this in your head, the better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of your own countrymen don't agree to that. @KS

That's very cheeky of you, attributing something to me that I dont do. My contempt was always directed at the wannabes who think of themselves as the progenies of the invaders or who take pride in that and not at people who have made peace with their actual heritage and are proud of that, no matter their current faith. One reason I like the Iranians, for example.

And I also understand the need for you to put down Indian muslims and hype up their misfortunes real or imagined..for you need to justify the creation of your country every passing day, with every passing bomb blast and unrest.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's very cheeky of you, attributing something to me that I dont do. My contempt was always directed at the wannabes who think of themselves as the progenies of the invaders or who take pride in that and not at people who have made peace with their actual heritage and are proud of that, no matter their current faith. One reason I like the Iranians, for example.

And I also understand the need for you to put down Indian muslims and hype up their misfortunes real or imagined..for you need to justify the creation of your country every passing day, with every passing bomb blast and unrest.

I, have noticed you multiple times, [I, see stuff that you write that i make sure no one else sees.] and i mentioned you for the fact that you are the best man to explain this delusion to this countryman of yours.

We, don't give a rat's *** about you, get out of your illusions. What evidence you have, that we "worry" about Indian Muslims?

You, are delusional, no one in Pakistan thinks about you, i don't know who told you so. You, are Indians and that makes you an enemy, which makes you a target practicing decoy.

Please, provide sources of when Pakistan spoke on Indian Muslims behalf? - Its just your delusion that Pakistanis have any regard for Indian Muslims, we hate you two times more than we hate rest of the Indians. Its a plain simple fact, the sooner you get this in your head, the better.

Worry about indian muslims?

You people have history of poking nose here n there for muslims all over world.

You poked nose in arab war and in rohngya issue,you poked nose n gave statement in U.N and even u self declared your nukes as islamic bomb :lol: ..

and there are enough threads on Modi in pdf and it proves otherwise :azn:

Worry about indian muslims?

You people have history of poking nose here n there for muslims all over world.

You poked nose in arab war and in rohngya issue,you poked nose n gave statement in U.N and even u self declared your nukes as islamic bomb :lol: ..

and there are enough threads on Modi in pdf and it proves otherwise :azn:

Nose poking is a critical component of a nation's strategic interests, weather someone likes it or not. I, just wanted to refute the dogmatic notion that somehow,Pakistan owns up to Indian Muslim population.

I, have noticed you multiple times, [I, see stuff that you write that i make sure no one else sees.] and i mentioned you for the fact that you are the best man to explain this delusion to this countryman of yours.

Please...let others see that. That's why I wrote that. In case it was something I edited, then that means I did not believe in that and hence the edit.

My stand is simple - if someone thinks of themselves as something they are not and their priority is not their nation, but deen, or they are unwilling to co-exist with the majority in the land because they harbor supremacist tendencies I aint going to respect them. And let everyone see this.

Nose poking is a critical component of a nation's strategic interests, weather someone likes it or not. I, just wanted to refute the dogmatic notion that somehow,Pakistan owns up to Indian Muslim population.

I dont know if you own up or not..But to face the difficulties facing your nation you harbor a schadenfreude towards Indian muslims. That I'm sure.

Its the quest to justify Pakistan's creation and its funny that need has not ceased to exist till now - after 65 years,

Back
Top Bottom