What's new

Are Muslims Better Off in Quaid-e-Azam M.A. Jinnah's Pakistan Today?

@Aeronaut, nice crime statistics source, does not even mention china and pakistan. Very honest in a debate.

BTW KS does not like the kind of people many pakistanis also do not like, religious nutjobs and supremacists who put their own religious ideas above their nation. Just because he is a Hindu you are misinterpreting him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know if you own up or not..But to face the difficulties facing your nation you harbor a schadenfreude towards Indian muslims. That I'm sure.

Its the quest to justify Pakistan's creation and its funny that need has not ceased to exist till now - after 65 years,

Hatred is Historical and will not go away, you just have to live with it & not that Indianic population has a love affair with Pakistanis, they too hold deep hatred for us.

@Aeronaut, nice crime statistics source, does not even mention china and pakistan. Very honest in a debate.

Find a better one!

Nose poking is a critical component of a nation's strategic interests, weather someone likes it or not. I, just wanted to refute the dogmatic notion that somehow,Pakistan owns up to Indian Muslim population.

Come on sir,i have access to your media and they give samples of horrendous crimes against the muslims in india to justify the existence of pakistan...

and even rahman malik who came here in india few days back ,blabbered a lot n just go n read his earlier statements which he refuted later on ..

He compared gujrat n babri masjid with 26/11 ...

Hatred is Historical and will not go away, you just have to live with it & not that Indianic population has a love affair with Pakistanis, they too hold deep hatred for us.

Hatred and taking comfort in the misfortune of a group in whose name your country was created are two different things. While we may have hatred (though its a strong words) towards Pakistanis, what you guys have is a twisted sense of self-justification at the real and perceived misfortunes of the Indian muslims and a hatred towards Hindus (and Sikhs).

@Aeronaut,

it was not low quality post. ..i was clearing your delusions which u have since you said that muslims are not given anything in india ..
you are an mod so can do anything

Come on sir,i have access to your media and they give samples of horrendous crimes against the muslims in india to justify the existence of pakistan...

and even rahman malik who came here in india few days back ,blabbered a lot n just go n read his earlier statements which he refuted later on ..

He compared gujrat n babri masjid with 26/11 ...

Normal diplomacy, nothing serious. If we really cared we will take it up to UNSC, i can post links of your Sikh brethren protesting against Pakistan when a few Sikhs were abducted. People get enraged, they calm the hell down, no one gives a **** about Indian Muslims in Pakistan even if some pretend to.

Hatred and taking comfort in the misfortune of a group in whose name your country was created are two different things. While we may have hatred (though its a strong words) towards Pakistanis, what you guys have is a twisted sense of self-justification at the real and perceived misfortunes of the Indian muslims and a hatred towards Hindus (and Sikhs).

We are a young country undergoing a solid identity construction, a crowd turning into a nation state, its a natural and critical component of social evolution, nothing wrong with it.

Normal diplomacy, nothing serious. If we really cared we will take it up to UNSC, i can post links of your Sikh brethren protesting against Pakistan when a few Sikhs were abducted. People get enraged, they calm the hell down, no one gives a **** about Indian Muslims in Pakistan even if some pretend to.

so comparing a social issue n inner issue with crime done by country men of pakistan is normal diplomacy?

should india compare abduction of hindus in pakistan with samjhota express issue?

i know that pakistanis have own problems and have very less to think about indian muslims.

I never understood one fact, When Babri was demolished, it created huge hue and cry on Pakistan but when 30 temples in 20 years were destroyed in their country, no one said anything. Also people lament Modi, as Hindu terrorist, guys he gave order to demolish 120 temples which were built on govt. property.

In TIME magazine, it was said by the author of the article, its only Modi who can destroy temples in name of growth with no back lash from Hindus.

Acording to United nations office on drugs and crimes pakistan's homicide rate is more than twice that of India.

Mind you homicide is the most accurately defined crime rate as the definition across countries is fairly uniform and underreporting is extremely difficult (unlike in other crimes)

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wiki, world's most trusted source. Thanks

so comparing a social issue n inner issue with crime done by country men of pakistan is normal diplomacy?

should india compare abduction of hindus in pakistan with samjhota express issue?

i know that pakistanis have own problems and have very less to think about indian muslims.

Indianic population already cries its neck off, when stuff like this happens in Pakistan. You have to be blind not to see it.

I never understood one fact, When Babri was demolished, it created huge hue and cry on Pakistan but when 30 temples in 20 years were destroyed in their country, no one said anything. Also people lament Modi, as Hindu terrorist, guys he gave order to demolish 120 temples which were built on govt. property.

In TIME magazine, it was said by the author of the article, its only Modi who can destroy temples in name of growth with no back lash from Hindus.
Sir he is the terrorist because he was behind the killing of Muslims in Gujrat and also after Babri Masjid incident and Babri Masjid was not destroyed for development purposes it was destroyed because of Hindus Hatred for Muslims

Sir he is the terrorist because he was behind the killing of Muslims in Gujrat and also after Babri Masjid incident and Babri Masjid was not destroyed for development purposes it was destroyed because of Hindus Hatred for Muslims

Okay lets NOT start the babri debate all over again.

Wiki, world's most trusted source. Thanks

Indianic population already cries its neck off, when stuff like this happens in Pakistan. You have to be blind not to see it.

Wiki may have inaccuracies but you need to look at the source behind an article and assess for the validity of an article.

P.S : not getting in between the discussions but being someone fond of wiki myself I wanted to highlight that.

My point is why we are discussin Indian Muslims v/s Pakistani Muslims. I thought the discussion should have been what was the conditions of Pakistan during Quaid's time and few years after him and the present conditions. What could have been and what actually happened ?

But problem is that International factor also comes into play, especially wars with India, BD creation, Soviet war on Afghanistan, 9/11 and WoT. These external reasons are enough to make things complicated to assess this difference.

Back
Top Bottom