What's new

Are Muslims Better Off in Quaid-e-Azam M.A. Jinnah's Pakistan Today?

No Sir many of them wanted to make progress they couldn't because Muslims were being killed by Indians when they tried to migrate and many couldn't have migrated this was already known to us that all Muslims would not be able to become part of Pakistan Sir we already knew it but we will help them when ever they need help and India is showing why Pakistan was the right choice for those who migrated to Pakistan yes we have problems but at least we have lot of chances to make progress but Indian Muslims don't have any chance to make progress

Mate - You are repeating the same rant here and your arguments lack logic - I am done with you.

Soon Indian Muslims will be becoming radical, soon will India get divided, soon pigs will fly.......We are talking of present. Are you certain about better Pakistan conditions than India's considering the social, economic indicators ?

What you guys present is Samjhota ---- I say Mumbai 26/11. Babri-----30 temples in 20 years destroyed in Pakistan. (130 Hindu temples destroyed by MODI, because they were built illegaly), Godhara (facts given by Sashan)----Sectarian violence in Pakistan.

I can go on and on on toe to toe comparison if this is what can make a point to you.

Come with numbers, figures and facts. Not same old rhetoric.
Sir Gujarat thousands were killed India is a country with most riot in the world almost every second day and in most of them Muslims are targeted and killed and looted Sir facts are know to any one and show by some of your own media and Internationale media again and again

Oh Boy.Muslims in Pakistan are following all orders in Islam and making tremendous progress.:lol:
You some times are really funny.BTW,How many Pakistanis died this year from terrorists attacks.

Rather die of terror attacks then starve to death.

This is the Pakistan Jinnah never wanted, people supporting a country which is killing their own citizen back in Pakistan.

Dude frankly who gives a jack which Pakistan jinnah wanted..he wanted some land for muslims, we gave and he went away. Net result - reduced population, not much blowback from jehadi extremism, more social cohesiveness, natural buffer from the tribal lands and a divided three warring muslim factions.

What more could anyone want?

Sir Gujarat thousands were killed India is a country with most riot in the world almost every second day and in most of them Muslims are targeted and killed and looted Sir facts are know to any one and show by some of your own media and Internationale media again and again
Source, facts reports. Give me proof of thousands killed in riots every second day.

Again, give links, not loose words.

Threads like these are quite similar to questions ladies ask to re assure themselves..

" Have I lost weight ?"

If you have the mirror & your clothes will tell you. The fact that you ask implies that you havent lost weight and only want to be reassured that you have.

Similarly.......

mullah saab, the number of muslims killed in riots in India in the last 10 years is less than the number of shias killed in pakistan in November alone...so save me the madarsah bile you are spouting here..that is ofcourse you consider shias as muslims in the first place...

"Thousands"? Probably more people die in America in DUI cases as compared to Pakistanis getting killed in gun violence. Also, for last decade, we faced the toughest war of our history..situation will only go better from here Inshallah!

True story, this year alone more than 2000 Muslims were killed by other Muslims in Karachi in sectarian violence, this has been going on for a long time and I'm not even talking about terrorism here.

Thanks to jinnah saab for creating a natural buffer state between the tribal badlands and the settled areas in India and absorbing all the blowback...true story.

Agreed. Can't thank Jinnah saab enough.

True story, this year alone more than 2000 Muslims were killed by other Muslims in Karachi in sectarian violence, this has been going on for a long time and I'm not even talking about terrorism here.

Agreed. Can't thank Jinnah saab enough.
They were not killed because of religious bases Mr Muslims in India are being killed on religious bases those people who died in Karachi more than 90 % of them died in ethnic fight not religious one

Dude frankly who gives a jack which Pakistan jinnah wanted..he wanted some land for muslims, we gave and he went away. Net result - reduced population, not much blowback from jehadi extremism, more social cohesiveness, natural buffer from the tribal lands and a divided three warring muslim factions.

What more could anyone want?

you gave it?
JOKE :rofl:

You didn't give anything
We took it from the British and the only role you played was to not politically block it, while starting mass murder against the people who were leaving for Pakistan. Of course we reacted in kind ;)

They were not killed because of religious bases Mr Muslims in India are being killed on religious bases those people who died in Karachi more than 90 % of them died in ethnic fight not religious one

Why Muslims kill Muslims in the name ethnicity??
Why do these people don't like each other??
And what about killing of Shias in Pakistan are they also ethnic related??

Why Muslims kill Muslims in the name ethnicity??
Why do these people don't like each other??
And what about killing of Shias in Pakistan are they also ethnic related??
Because they are away from their religion Islam until them come back to Islam and follow it these things will happen we have to implement Islam to stop these evils

Back
Top Bottom