What's new

Are Muslims Better Off in Quaid-e-Azam M.A. Jinnah's Pakistan Today?

I didn't ' boost' to use your word whatever it meant.

I merely stated a fact which bought out the response of the masses to correct a historic wrong. I may add that being conservative by nature I do not subscribe to what happened back then and wish the structure had remained as a neutral national monument - unattached to any religion.

muslims in pakistan are better off! They are treated like dogs in india! Gugrat and babri mosque issue! And the large kashmir genocide launched by their self acclaimed corrupt army

Hey , no offense taken at all.

I maintain that so many religions have co existed for centuries in the Indian sub continent and so shall they remain - forever. Ppl find it hard to imagine but it really doesn't matter if God is called by any name - he & his virtues remain the same.

No way is India ever going to turn Islamic or Pakistan being any different than what is is.

Peace.
Actually the problem is that we guys dont know what our religions says all we know is either our self created analysis or by some swami,pandit or a mulla or Qari etc.
WE actually dont bother to read our holly scriptures n try to understand it n real way it should be understood.
In Bhavishav Puranna n Uppanishads Prophet Mohammad is named n he is mentioned there also r the names (by meaning) of his parents n the place where he will or his companions will come ie Desert....
That does not mean that those people r we the Pakistanis or persions who came from there but it means what knowledge with them came with of way of life....

Islam spread through sufies in this regions n Awlia Akram ie Nizam ud Aulia, Khawaja Chistie of Ajmer etc.
If u even today meat with a devoted elder SADHU he will tell u about this in detail.......Also there is a Mumbaiker Named Dr Zakir Naik he is the student of Islam n comparative religions he tells about this in great detail. Watch is video named similarities b/w islam n hinduasim u will learn a lot that u havnt learned before.
Also people in Pak who study deep in religion philosophy say that Hindu Mat is also a sister religion of islam as its existence dates from Prophet Ibrahim as he had sent his representatives in this region to preach God's Words here andthey call ''hindus as Ahl e Kitab'', because Hindu kitabs have bhavishimani of Prophet Mohammad by name n his parents as well as the place h or his companions will come!!!

Brother we have lot in common....

Haha. That's why dude, things are not as black and white as they may seem. Indian rightist elements have targeted Islam not Pakistan. Suffice is to say that thinking Pakistanis are very pleased by that :D.

Whats Ha ha about it ?

Should there be a diff between Islam & Pakistan as seen by ' rightist' elements as you call them ?

Whatever Pak is doing in / to India & itself is because of their fundamentalists version of Islam.

muslims in pakistan are better off! They are treated like dogs in india! Gugrat and babri mosque issue! And the large kashmir genocide launched by their self acclaimed corrupt army

My boss is a dog!!!!!! oops he is a muslim.........( according to you ).

I will share it with him.......

Alas I cant he will fire on me kaam ke time main PDF khol kar bheta hai....:P

Actually the problem is that we guys dont know what our religions says all we know is either our self created analysis or by some swami,pandit or a mulla or Qari etc.
WE actually dont bother to read our holly scriptures n try to understand it n real way it should be understood.
In Bhavishav Puranna n Uppanishads Prophet Mohammad is named n he is mentioned there also r the names (by meaning) of his parents n the place where he will or his companions will come ie Desert....
That does not mean that those people r we the Pakistanis or persions who came from there but it means what knowledge with them came with of way of life....

Islam spread through sufies in this regions n Awlia Akram ie Nizam ud Aulia, Khawaja Chistie of Ajmer etc.
If u even today meat with a devoted elder SADHU he will tell u about this in detail.......Also there is a Mumbaiker Named Dr Zakir Naik he is the student of Islam n comparative religions he tells about this in great detail. Watch is video named similarities b/w islam n hinduasim u will learn a lot that u havnt learned before.
Also people in Pak who study deep in religion philosophy say that Hindu Mat is also a sister religion of islam as its existence dates from Prophet Ibrahim as he had sent his representatives in this region to preach God's Words here andthey call ''hindus as Ahl e Kitab'', because Hindu kitabs have bhavishimani of Prophet Mohammad by name n his parents as well as the place h or his companions will come!!!

Bas kar yaar ab rulayga kya ......

I dont know what your version of being treated like s dog is.

Gujarat ( not Gugrat) happened as a sequel to Godhra & like the Babri Mosque happened only once .

The ' better off ' are being persecuted , suicide bombed daily - by their own brethren.

But thats an internal issue & if ppl in Pak are ok with it - Good luck.

It was not an internal matter of Pakistan.We were hosting hundreds of thousands of refugees.It wasn't economic reasons alone that Bengalis sought secession,It was your un willingness to share political power and cultural suppression.Its All written in detail and published by one of your mainstream newspaper.It was arrogance of your incompetent leaders that caused you East Pakistan.By the time we got involved you had already lost them for good.

The crow is white, Bengal is Pakistan | Blog | DAWN.COM
Bengali, Indian, Muslim, Poor, Farmer | Blog | DAWN.COM
Fear, force and fury – and a thin Bengali’s smile | Blog | DAWN.COM
What if they elected traitors? | Blog | DAWN.COM

And part your claim Naxals are stronger than Taliban is also BS.Just look at where did they attacked last.

bangladeshi liberation BS was launched by KGB, RAW! and mukhti bahni were regular soldiers of IA. and our newspaper are always sell off for foriegn powers! Especialy jang is complete BS!
Aman ki asha kya tamasha

I dont know what your version of being treated like s dog is.

Gujarat ( not Gugrat) happened as a sequel to Godhra & like the Babri Mosque happened only once .

The ' better off ' are being persecuted , suicide bombed daily - by their own brethren.

But thats an internal issue & if ppl in Pak are ok with it - Good luck.

every pakistani knws that tehrike Taliban pakistan is Raw backed! What are tamil movies doing in their burrows! They r nt even circum.cised nt to mention the tatoos also

Thank you friend.

For once I read something that I have felt all along myself. Yes , we do have a lot in common.

Religion in my view is like the clothes we wear, the food we eat, the upbringing we give our children.

Each house & family has a different way of doing it.

They all want their ilk to prosper, be good humans, and do well.

No one should comment or find fault with anothers way of life or impose mine on yours.

Thank you for this post. For some reason the ' thank' button is not visible. I shall use it at the first available opportunity.

bangladeshi liberation BS was launched by KGB, RAW! and mukhti bahni were regular soldiers of IA. and our newspaper are always sell off for foriegn powers! Especialy jang is complete BS!
Aman ki asha kya tamasha

Many of the members Mukhthibahinis were defectors from Pakistan Army, and others were Bengali Nationalists from East Pakistan.Ask any Bangladeshi members here.Sure RAW and Military was involved in training and equipping them.But Indian Army only got involved at the final few weeks of the war.

Your point don't contain any weight either.What makes you think they are not settled in their country.Do they demand any reunion with you.And Let me ask are you people happy with your politics.Its the same thing there.In fact, they have made quite a lot progress since independence.In some areas even better than you.

On bhai it was u who said they were separated by mainly politic reasons n i said what have they achieved now when we r not around........Secondly what u want to say is that if the demand of a reunion then u think that they r not settled?? r u that much lame:blink:

Thing is that its a Pakistan military forum right?
the same military who they blame of killings n all the wrong doings in 1971 right?
But still they come in this forum n tell us about their politics n its tails, its not us who claim it its them whose guys who like in there, so their say can be taken as credible.

As i also know some other sources as they r pakistani n of sharmila ghose but still u can say that they r biased n about Sharmila as u dont like her so i havnt put it in here but im telling something that is happening in this forum itself where pakistanis, indian banalis etc etc all r present here n they can argue to each other.......Now i think its more then understand for u to understand the reality itself.

Whats Ha ha about it ?

Should there be a diff between Islam & Pakistan as seen by ' rightist' elements as you call them ?

Whatever Pak is doing in / to India & itself is because of their fundamentalists version of Islam.

pakistan was made to be a garden of islam ! By its founder

chawal insan u put blame (punjabi) on us regarding zardari as u didnot know ppp dont have so many seats 4rm punjab its bcz of anp plus mqm plus pmlq not bcz of punjab

Are you really that stupid or are you trying to win the Dunce Cap.

PPP picked up maximum seats from Punjab. When you vote these PPP parlimentarians in, who do you think they are going to back up for the Presidents Post.

And PMLQ is from Punjab too or do you consider them from Sindh. Last time I checked Multan was still part of Punjab, you Moron.

Back
Top Bottom