What's new

Are Muslims Better Off in Quaid-e-Azam M.A. Jinnah's Pakistan Today?

Thank you friend.

For once I read something that I have felt all along myself. Yes , we do have a lot in common.

Religion in my view is like the clothes we wear, the food we eat, the upbringing we give our children.

Each house & family has a different way of doing it.

They all want their ilk to prosper, be good humans, and do well.

No one should comment or find fault with anothers way of life or impose mine on yours.

Thank you for this post. For some reason the ' thank' button is not visible. I shall use it at the first available opportunity.

Brother its not the end there is some more too......

Plz watc that video of Dr zakir naik simlaritis b/w islam n hinduism n watch his more too they r all available in utube........Plz do that there r many things i want to share with u but i cant now but after watching those videos personally u will now about hidden facts......

Or atleast watch them for the general knowledge's sake atleast.

Muslims are not in better position because we have corrupt leaders as our ruler neither they have implemented Islam and not also not focused on eliminating corruption in fact they themselves are the most corrupt of all and also brutal involved in all kind of evils so Muslims have to rise up and change the corrupt system which they have slowly they are changing but making progress will take time and Muslims have to be patient and focused and give their 100 %

Jinah's Pakistan exist today and it just defeated your team yesterday remember :victory:

oooooh there is no need to jump if you had been defeated in all the matches except one,,,lol.look at the world cup history ,,ha ha ha.i think your team did not managed to win any single matched in any cup.

Many of the members Mukhthibahinis were defectors from Pakistan Army, and others were Bengali Nationalists from East Pakistan.Ask any Bangladeshi members here.Sure RAW and Military was involved in training and equipping them.But Indian Army only got involved at the final few weeks of the war.

98 percent of mukhti bahni were nt pak army dèfectors! India was waiting for ths opritunity! Hindu teachers and intelectuals were poisoning the minds of the bengali youth too! Mukhti bahni was a brainchild of india! Officers of presidential guard killed mujib because he was pro-indian

LOL "visonaries"
These are the same guys who made India the world's largest population of starving.
And all I see is cognitive dissidence here from Indians.
If you truly didn't want Pakistan to be part of India you would treat us like Myanmar or Nepal, or SriLanka. Instead we have so much venom against Pakistan that Muslims in India are not even allowed to say "I like Pakistan"
You justify it all you want but that is the reality.

And it's funny to hear Bhartis talk about religion when they are sending people to Jail for simply eating beef.
You people start communal violence like it was a sport.
Hindus getting pissed at Muslims? Lets destroy some building and kill some people
Getting Pissed at Sikhs? Lets launch a military operation on their holy temples.

No other nation on earth is as dominated by religious hatred as India.

And since you like to post Youtube videos, I can do the same

really? every historical account says that Hindus were the first to start violence and Muslims responded in Kind.

You guys are living the lie of a 4000 year old country called Bharat.

whose historical account?

Last edited by a moderator:
On bhai it was u who said they were separated by mainly politic reasons n i said what have they achieved now when we r not around........Secondly what u want to say is that if the demand of a reunion then u think that they r not settled?? r u that much lame:blink:

First of all improve your grammar.Most of your post don't make any sense.That was rhetorical statement.Try to read through the lines.

Thing is that its a Pakistan military forum right?
the same military who they blame of killings n all the wrong doings in 1971 right?
But still they come in this forum n tell us about their politics n its tails, its not us who claim it its them whose guys who like in there, so their say can be taken as credible.

Don't forget,They also come here and posts thread like this.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...ogy-bangladesh-pakistani-news-paper-dawn.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/78713-bangladesh-demand-apology-pakistan.html

As i also know some other sources as they r pakistani n of sharmila ghose but still u can say that they r biased n about Sharmila as u dont like her so i havnt put it in here but im telling something that is happening in this forum itself where pakistanis, indian banalis etc etc all r present here n they can argue to each other.......Now i think its more then understand for u to understand the reality itself.

I know about that book.It just deals with some commonly held myths about the war.Nothing more.Most of the content of the books are openly debunked by many International journalists.This is what BBC says about it.

The bizarre hypothesis of Sarmila Bose's book is that Pakistani army officers are the most objective source to establish their own innocence.

In fact the interviewee list in her book reveals a distinct selection bias. In Pakistan, she interviewed 30 Pakistani army officers, and three civilians.

In addition four Pakistani army officers are listed as not agreeing to give interviews. So her pool of "expert knowledge" on the Pakistani army's actions failed to include anyone from Pakistan who has publicly said there was a genocide.

She also relies heavily on Hamoodur Rahman Commission Report, which was done by the post-1971 Pakistan government with the intention of white-washing the war.

Dr Bose takes some gaps in the popular narrative, and then pushes it to an extreme to argue that 1971 was a war between two equally violent sides, with the Pakistan army using only justified and temperate amounts of retaliatory force.

BBC News - Controversial book accuses Bengalis of 1971 war crimes

Great !

What happened after that ?

Thats what the world wants to know & is worried about.

India became a corrupt extremist hindu state! Openly voilent towards muslims ! Your primeminister himself spoke against muslims! So much for your tolerant secularism!

Brother its not the end there is some more too......

Plz watc that video of Dr zakir naik simlaritis b/w islam n hinduism n watch his more too they r all available in utube........Plz do that there r many things i want to share with u but i cant now but after watching those videos personally u will now about hidden facts......

Or atleast watch them for the general knowledge's sake atleast.

ths video also says that hindus are far from their scriptures because there is no polytheism in hindu scriptures!

They were not killed because of religious bases Mr Muslims in India are being killed on religious bases those people who died in Karachi more than 90 % of them died in ethnic fight not religious one

they were killed of religious bases only.(shia and shuni) and no matter whether you are being killed by religious bases or nor still fact remains same that a muslim killing muslim

India became a corrupt extremist hindu state! Openly voilent towards muslims ! Your primeminister himself spoke against muslims! So much for your tolerant secularism!

Hmmm.

For once I'd like to quote Galib. Its relevant to this POV.

"Umar Bhar Hum Yun Hi Galti karte Rahe Ghalib.
Dhool Chehre Pe Thi Aur Hum Aaina Saaf Karte Rahe
"

Maybe except those thousands who get killed in Karachi and elsewhere routinely.

Big difference between being killed in Terrorism than being killed in peace times in India just for the fault that you are NOT a Hindu

Its amusing to see indians jumping into the thread. well we are happy with being in Pakistan, better worst or slightly good its our country and personally i have no doubt that i am better in Pakistan.

98 percent of mukhti bahni were nt pak army dèfectors! India was waiting for ths opritunity! Hindu teachers and intelectuals were poisoning the minds of the bengali youth too! Mukhti bahni was a brainchild of india! Officers of presidential guard killed mujib because he was pro-indian

Why don't you substantiate your claims with proofs.

If India hadn't farted every now & then, muslims in PAK & BD would have been far better. But in BD's case I do blame corrupt munafiq dalals for hampering our potential advancement. Btw Jinnah never wanted partition but was forced to. If communal congress agreed to Autonomy of muslim provinces, subcontinent wouldn't have divided.Then again everything happens by Allah(swt) will and happens for the best. :)

Back
Top Bottom