What's new

Are Muslims Better Off in Quaid-e-Azam M.A. Jinnah's Pakistan Today?

The mota bhatta khor was never the Prime Minister or the President of Pakistan.

But the Ganja Haram Khor was Prime Minister of Pakistan - Twice.

And the theives from the Bhutto clan were - four times ( including the Ghar Damad Chor).

And Pakistan has gone from bad to worse.

So you can't blame Urdu Speakers for the Fcuked up economy and the deteriorating security situation of Pakistan. It is the Punjabis who elected Asif Ali Zardari Chor as the President considering that you guys are the majority voters of Pakistan.

I have had enough of you ignorant fools blaming Urdu speaking people for all your screw ups ( I am not a fan of Altaf Hussain and very small percentage of Urdu speaking people support him),

Yaraa mein nee tou pehlii baaar iss dafaa vote deinaa haiii ! :undecided:

Mujhee bhii ragarrr diyaa ! :cray:

Aur aap ne Altaf bhai ke khilaaaf baat kiyaa...hamareii Spartacus would be lurking about someplace measuring you up for the right boriiii size ! :rofl:

Yaraa mein nee tou pehlii baaar iss dafaa vote deinaa haiii ! :undecided:

Mujhee bhii ragarrr diyaa ! :cray:

Aur aap ne Altaf bhai ke khilaaaf baat kiyaa...hamareii Spartacus would be lurking about someplace measuring you up for the right boriiii size ! :rofl:

Sorry Bro, I was reacting to an ignorant rant by @FaujHistorian in Post #12 against Urdu Speaking Community. I am getting sick and tired of this ignorance displayed by these people. If one has a beef with Altaf Hussain then say what you have to say against the man, don't bring in the 20 million Urdu speakers in the equation. Most of Urdu speaking people do not support Altaf Hussain.

Anyway, Screw these ignorant fools and their prejudices, Butt Sahib.

tussi dusso ki haal hai tussan da ?

Last edited by a moderator:
ths video also says that hindus are far from their scriptures because there is no polytheism in hindu scriptures!

there is no strict monotheism.

If India hadn't farted every now & then, muslims in PAK & BD would have been far better. But in BD's case I do blame corrupt munafiq dalals for hampering our potential advancement. Btw Jinnah never wanted partition but was forced to. If communal congress agreed to Autonomy of muslim provinces, subcontinent wouldn't have divided.Then again everything happens by Allah(swt) will and happens for the best. :)

Then it would have been a yugoslavia.

much worse than partition.

Sorry Bro, I was reacting to an ignorant rant by @FaujHistorian in Post #12 against Urdu Speaking Community. I am getting sick and tired of this ignorance displayed by these people. If one has a beef with Altaf Hussain then say what you have to say against the man, don't bring in the 20 million Urdu speakers in the equation. Most of Urdu speaking people do not support Altaf Hussain.

Anyway, Screw these ignorant fools and their prejudices, Butt Sahib.

tussi dusso ki haal hai tussan da ?

Allah da shukar hai & hope you & you're loved ones are in good health too ! :tup:

Aur phir Sage Bhai, do you think you guys are better off coming to Pakistan or should you have stayed back ?

On my part, the stories I hear from my relatives back in Srinagar, I'm glad that we were in the areas that became Pakistan when '47 happened !

Last edited by a moderator:
Why can't you guys ever think straight?

The analogies being drawn to the good or bad situation of the Muslims in India right now hold no ground to the situation we would have faced in a united India. Adding another 180 million Muslims to the current Indian population would completely alter the social and political dynamics of the country. The past 60 years too would have been a lot different than what they have been. I'd rather not go into what the changes probably would have been. However, the Indian Muslim right now can not be compared to the hypothetical Indian Muslim of today had the partition not taken place. No one knows what it would have been like but the signs in 1947 were not good. And this goes for both you lots.

That said, the state of Pakistan was fought for politically and constitutionally. The legitimacy of its existence and its coming into existence was assured when it was won with the said political and constitutional means. It was fought under the agenda of safeguarding the interests of the Muslims, of the then British India, which was legitimized and given all the necessary weight by the mass Muslim support that it gathered. In short there are no question marks to the legality or the legitimacy of Pakistan's birth and/or its current existence. There are no question marks on the correctness of the decision taken to fight for a separate homeland either. This decision was not taken on whimsical grounds but with careful deliberation, having already exhausted all other options. Given the situation in 1947 there was nor is any doubt as to the need of a separate country for the Muslims of the subcontinent, mediocre reading skills will help anyone see it. The inhibitions of the morons who have nothing to do with Pakistan except for this country's unlucky fate that they be born in it have no right or say in the matter of Pakistan's existence. Pakistan is here and it has been for the past 65 years. It is as if the mountains or the moon, "there is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan". Anyone and everyone not happy with it can move around it or away from it because Pakistan is not going anywhere. The right of existence for this country in 1947 belonged with the Muslims of India today that right belongs to Pakistan itself, not its people.

What Mr. Haq failed to mention to these morons was that this very Pakistan was poised to leave the world in its dust 40 years ago. We were progressive and progressing. We ruined it while others took lessons from us and today stand where we should have been ten years ago. I say this not to reminisce in the past nor for any futile attempt at feeling good instead I mention this to make these morons understand that it is not Pakistan but these leeches themselves that are the problem, its all us. Pakistan has no inherent faults or problems. All our problems are dynamic and temporary if we choose them to be instead of sitting on our arses and finding new ways of shedding the blame on to others. Others haven fallen far below and still risen. This is why I say that we are undeserved of this country. The audacity of blaming Pakistan itself for the wrongs that we have inflicted upon it!

Are you really that stupid or are you trying to win the Dunce Cap.

PPP picked up maximum seats from Punjab. When you vote these PPP parlimentarians in, who do you think they are going to back up for the Presidents Post.

And PMLQ is from Punjab too or do you consider them from Sindh. Last time I checked Multan was still part of Punjab, you Moron.
mamoo its my first time i will vote and zardari is in gov bcz of Mqm n Anp ..ALthough PMLQ r 4rm punjab but major contribution is 4rm sind n kpk tht why zardari is still in power ...and aqalmand inshan chawal na marr...and dont cry every time punjab did this punjab did that...do you know who is punjabi .not nawaz nor ghalani not imran khan but this time vote is 4 imran...i like ur name Moron

:chilli:

>India is divided among three factions: crowd of the utterly destitute; Meritocracy Clan; Brotherhood of inheritance.

>Religion is neither a impediment nor an advantage.

>Any individual of any caste/religion needs to possess good foresight to build his success through smart-work, education and common sense.

>Problem area and utter failure of the government has been it's outreach to the destitute class; but in there defense the government didn't really see money untill the late 90s and the sucess of the economy has caught the system by surprise.

OP's article:

If pakistan indeed is a better place for muslims to live in, then congrats. The cherry picked statistics in the article does show phenomenal success of pakistan compared to India; but it fails to show the exodus of muslims of India to the islamic utopia pakistan was envisaged to be. Forget Indian muslims, I haven't come across any news where rest of the muslim world is moving to pakistan for the aforementioned reasons. Interestingly the author does mention highest job growth rate of pakistan, but fails to mention the sectors of these job growth.

If indeed pakistan was a better destination for muslims of India and India a nightmare for muslims; I wonder why aren't pakistani consulates being clamored by indian muslims since last 65 years, when the earlier 40 years were tougher than what it is now.

>India is divided among three factions: crowd of the utterly destitute; Meritocracy Clan; Brotherhood of inheritance.

>Religion is neither a impediment nor an advantage.

>Any individual of any caste/religion needs to possess good foresight to build his success through smart-work, education and common sense.

>Problem area and utter failure of the government has been it's outreach to the destitute class; but in there defense the government didn't really see money untill the late 90s and the sucess of the economy has caught the system by surprise.

OP's article:

If pakistan indeed is a better place for muslims to live in, then congrats. The cherry picked statistics in the article does show phenomenal success of pakistan compared to India; but it fails to show the exodus of muslims of India to the islamic utopia pakistan was envisaged to be. Forget Indian muslims, I haven't come across any news where rest of the muslim world is moving to pakistan for the aforementioned reasons. Interestingly the author does mention highest job growth rate of pakistan, but fails to mention the sectors of these job growth.

If indeed pakistan was a better destination for muslims of India and India a nightmare for muslims; I wonder why aren't pakistani consulates being clamored by indian muslims since last 65 years, when the earlier 40 years were tougher than what it is now.

Indian Muslims chosen India way back in 47 in hope for better future. They lost it. Now they cant move to Pakistan neither Pakistan will accept them its the reality.

Its your responsibility to give more credit to them for their loyality but alas you majority Indian Hindus had always doubted loyalities of these Muslims.

they dont deserve that treatment.

Indian Muslims chosen India way back in 47 in hope for better future. They lost it. Now they cant move to Pakistan neither Pakistan will accept them its the reality.
Its your responsibility to give more credit to them for their loyality but alas you majority Indian Hindus had always doubted loyalities of these Muslims.
Indian Muslim was the architect of one of the most secret and strategic project of India. Are you sure we doubt their loyalty ?

BTW how are Muhajirs doing ? Why are they called Muhajirs and treated differently ?

This loyalty stuff is non sense. no is asking anyone to go to pakistan.

Go to school, study, get education, compete for a job, make a decent livelihood, contribute to society. There is no religion in either the constitution nor in our office. If you are muslim and you can do the above well, you could become the president of India... El JEFE !!!

as i said in today's environment if you are part of the meritocracy clan, Religion is neither a impediment nor an advantage.

But if you are destitute, your will be broke, you could be a broke brahmin or a muslim, you are still broke.

Indian Muslim was the architect of one of the most secret and strategic project of India. Are you sure we doubt their loyalty ?

BTW how are Muhajirs doing ? Why are they called Muhajirs and treated differently ?

The similar different treatment is meted out to Pakhtuns and Balochs as well.

Or it could other way around,Those Indian Muslims migrated to Pakistan hoping for a better future.But couldn't find it.now they can't move back to India because Indians won't accept them.

So its your responsibility to give them more credit and stop calling them Muhajirs.They do deserve better treatment

Or it could other way around,Those Indian Muslims migrated to Pakistan hoping for a better future.But couldn't find it.now they can't move back to India because Indians won't accept them.

So its your responsibility to give them more credit and stop calling them Muhajirs.They do deserve better treatment

A) there is NO MUHAJIR in PAKISTAN probably afghanis can call themselves that

B) Migrants from india have become Chief Justices,Nuclear scientists & army Chiefs as well as political mighty force.

now tell me what responsibility are you talking about?

and now tell me the plight of muslims in kashmir? after all you claim it to be your part don't you? what can we do if ALL MUSLIMS of india are instituionalised and can't see the double standards of india. such as atrocities against muslims in kashmir & alliance with israel (yet another enemy of muslims)

Development level of the average Pakistani is Low while that of the average Indian in Medium.

Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan is ranked 13 on the Failed states index and India is 78

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/failed_states_index_2012_interactive

There are far more statistics that put India in a better position than Pakistan which can be posted here , like infrastructure , corruption, democracy index ,malnutrition rates , maternal mortality rates, infant mortality rates, health care system , educations , literacy rates,arts , culture , entertainment, terrorism related deaths as well as achievements of the Indian diaspora.

If Pakistanis are happy with their current condition , good for you, but please don't drag your obsession of comparison with India in between.

A) there is NO MUHAJIR in PAKISTAN probably afghanis can call themselves that

B) Migrants from india have become Chief Justices,Nuclear scientists & army Chiefs as well as political mighty force.

now tell me what responsibility are you talking about?

Then why their was a call for Muhajir Sooba.Surely their must be some reason for that.And about it should be noted that Muhajirs created Pakistan.Role of local Muslims of Pakistan in partition movement was passive.So its no surprises of Chief Justices,Nuclear scientists & army Chiefs as well as political mighty force.We are talking normal people in places like Karachi.

and now tell me the plight of muslims in kashmir? after all you claim it to be your part don't you? what can we do if ALL MUSLIMS of india are instituionalised and can't see the double standards of india. such as atrocities against muslims in kashmir & alliance with israel (yet another enemy of muslims)

No Muslim in India is Institutionalized,They have freedom live according to their wish.Atrocities in Kashmir are committed by Terrorist from across the border and We have no formal alliance with Israel.
And about the double standards don't let me remind you of what happened in East Pakistan and what's going on in Balochistan.

Back
Top Bottom