What's new

Are Muslims Better Off in Quaid-e-Azam M.A. Jinnah's Pakistan Today?

HAHAHA East Pak was ''liberated'' by yr agartala conspiracy.
And it was at its best just a internal matter of Pak just like today red corridor is yrs where NEXELS MOISTS r strong then taliban in Here.

Also u guys had stopped our supplies too as u didnt trust us to fight man to man or eye to eye basis. Also the area was thousands miles away with just 30,000 troops stationed there n yr claim of 90,000+ POWs is just a claim at its best as they were not that much stationed there.One last think is that u were b/w us n them n u banned Pak's military n commercial flights over yr air space so realistically it wasnt possible.Also Sharmila Ghose who is the grand daughter of yr Congress leader n former freedom fighter as well as the articals of Col Dalim wh was the commander of mukti bani which was also posted in this forum by a bengali named ''kokiraz'' also tells a different story. And they r way too credible to believe in.

But never the less, we accept it as our defeat n there is not question abt it as atleast we do have moral courage unlike u who dont accept yr defeat in 1965.

But actualy point is that it was the economic reasons mainly why bengalis were not happy, so now this report shows that even today when they r governed by their own Bengais so why r they still behind today from pakistan???
As this report is credible enough and tells the story that u r not told by yr gov as u people seems to only believe in what yr gov tells u n u dont see reality with an open mind.

It was not an internal matter of Pakistan.We were hosting hundreds of thousands of refugees.It wasn't economic reasons alone that Bengalis sought secession,It was your un willingness to share political power and cultural suppression.Its All written in detail and published by one of your mainstream newspaper.It was arrogance of your incompetent leaders that caused you East Pakistan.By the time we got involved you had already lost them for good.

The crow is white, Bengal is Pakistan | Blog | DAWN.COM
Bengali, Indian, Muslim, Poor, Farmer | Blog | DAWN.COM
Fear, force and fury – and a thin Bengali’s smile | Blog | DAWN.COM
What if they elected traitors? | Blog | DAWN.COM

And part your claim Naxals are stronger than Taliban is also BS.Just look at where did they attacked last.

Remember Babri Masjid ? That was the response of the masses.

Assam is no where close to where ppl would like to think it is , nor shall ever be.

How can I forget it? India alienating its own minorities is a dream come true for some in Pk :D. You still don;t get it Einstein Indian Muslims are India's problem, they get left behind your economy will be dragged, they get alienated your country will deal with the consequences.

I can't dream of a life without seekh kebabs :D

seekh-kebab_4717.jpg

Anyone who has not tried keebabs from namak Mandi in Peshawar doesn't know what he is missing.

I miss Lahore Food Street so much
26292_food_street__lahore_by_zeeki.jpg

3075874_f260.jpg

If it wasn't for our Leader M.A. Jinnah we would all be eating aloo gobi only and say good bye to our glorious culinary history when Beef and other meats would be banned.

Beef .. yes.

Other meats ..still exist & flourish in India

Beef .. yes.

Other meats ..still exist & flourish in India

Beef is an integral part of our culture, history and diet.
For that alone it was worth it for Pakistan not to join India

God Bless M.A. Jinnah
God Bless Pakistan
And God Bless Beef Kebabs :pakistan:

How can I forget it? India alienating its own minorities is a dream come true for some in Pk :D. You still don;t get it Einstein Indian Muslims are India's problem, they get left behind your economy will be dragged, they get alienated your country will deal with the consequences.

Whatever your fertile imagination and persecution complex may tell you , the Muslims in India are Indians.

Why should it bother someone else ? Least of all someone who lives in a secure, prosperous environment punctuated daily by suicide bombers and Drones ?

Leave us to our own devices.

Whatever your fertile imagination and persecution complex may tell you , the Muslims in India are Indians.

Why should it bother someone else ? Least of all someone who lives in a secure, prosperous environment punctuated daily by suicide bombers and Drones ?

Leave us to our own devices.

Oh Muslims in India are Indians and yet you are boosting the fact that a mob destroyed Babri mosque? Your just said and I quote:

Remember Babri Masjid ? That was the response of the masses.

I didn't knew Indian Muslims participated in demolishing an important historical and religious Muslim archaeological site.

We have relatives in India.

We all were at the same level in 1947.

Now we are miles ahead of them (and I am not being pompous here). And No Indian can convince us that Muslims get equal opportunities in India. They do not. They face HUGE amounts of discrimination.

If it was not for the mota bhatta Khor Altaf, we would have progressed even more.

But too bad many of the Urdu speakers still carry this angry-Bihari mentality and they refused to accept Sindhis as their new brothers. And thus still caught in the Bihari-ism Mohajir-ism.

peace

I'm a little bit shaken by your testimony of opportunity and the implied discrimination in India...

I would put it this way.

A vacuum was created in Pakistan and it is safe to say in every field because Pakistan went the Islamic way. It would mean simply that there were opportunities created because of the partition and no other factor at that point of time.

After 70 years, when you bring in the opportunity it gave you back then (esp for a literate family back then) is way more different than now when there is no such opportunity available. So, I believe that you are generalizing your case..

Regarding discrimination, we are not better but when I see my Muslim and Christians friends, I see only real world completion...

Beef is an integral part of our culture, history and diet.
For that alone it was worth it for Pakistan not to join India

God Bless M.A. Jinnah
God Bless Pakistan
And God Bless Beef Kebabs :pakistan:

Pakistan, where kebaabs are still made with BEEF :D

Brother.

Yes ur right n u have freedom of choices but im talking about yrs new generations n their generation........

Maybe after 75 years or so. Always think for the future.

PS. dont be offended i was replying to a troll with same way he was replying me hehe....
my post dont represent Educated n humble people of yr caliber.

Hey , no offense taken at all.

I maintain that so many religions have co existed for centuries in the Indian sub continent and so shall they remain - forever. Ppl find it hard to imagine but it really doesn't matter if God is called by any name - he & his virtues remain the same.

No way is India ever going to turn Islamic or Pakistan being any different than what is is.

Peace.

It was not an internal matter of Pakistan.We were hosting hundreds of thousands of refugees.It wasn't economic reasons alone that Bengalis sought secession,It was your un willingness to share political power and cultural suppression.Its All written in detail and published by one of your mainstream newspaper.It was arrogance of your incompetent leaders that caused you East Pakistan.By the time we got involved you had already lost them for good.

The crow is white, Bengal is Pakistan | Blog | DAWN.COM
Bengali, Indian, Muslim, Poor, Farmer | Blog | DAWN.COM
Fear, force and fury – and a thin Bengali’s smile | Blog | DAWN.COM
What if they elected traitors? | Blog | DAWN.COM

And part your claim Naxals are stronger than Taliban is also BS.Just look at where did they attacked last.

dude all yr claims were answered here in the thread it self and also the reports of these individual journalists.........
It was actually economic reasons mainly n Sheikh sahab just exploited this for his power.
But even today they r not happy with politics of their country itself even when they r liberated n they blame u in interfairing in their internal n national politics so if it was this only reason so why its today like that?? why r they not settled in their own country now?? and blame others first it was us now u??
Yr point dont contain wait.

really great article Riaz Bhai.....an eye opening for indians & some Pakistanis.....

nyways indians will not admit this fact as its really hard for them considering wht their govt feeds them 24/7 so tht they could not question their "democratic":D & "Secular":D:D govt:)

dude all yr claims were answered here in the thread it self and also the reports of these individual journalists.........
It was actually economic reasons mainly n Sheikh sahab just exploited this for his power.
But even today they r not happy with politics of their country itself even when they r liberated n they blame u in interfairing in their internal n national politics so if it was this only reason so why its today like that?? why r they not settled in their own country now?? and blame others first it was us now u??
Yr point dont contain wait.

Your point don't contain any weight either.What makes you think they are not settled in their country.Do they demand any reunion with you.And Let me ask are you people happy with your politics.Its the same thing there.In fact, they have made quite a lot progress since independence.In some areas even better than you.

Oh Muslims in India are Indians and yet you are boosting the fact that a mob destroyed Babri mosque? Your just said and I quote:

I didn't knew Indian Muslims participated in demolishing an important historical and religious Muslim archaeological site.

I didn't ' boost' to use your word whatever it meant.

I merely stated a fact which bought out the response of the masses to correct a historic wrong. I may add that being conservative by nature I do not subscribe to what happened back then and wish the structure had remained as a neutral national monument - unattached to any religion.

I didn't ' boost' to use your word whatever it meant.

I merely stated a fact which bought out the response of the masses to correct a historic wrong. I may add that being conservative by nature I do not subscribe to what happened back then and wish the structure had remained as a neutral national monument - unattached to any religion.

Haha. That's why dude, things are not as black and white as they may seem. Indian rightist elements have targeted Islam not Pakistan. Suffice is to say that thinking Pakistanis are very pleased by that :D.

Back
Top Bottom