What's new

Are Iranians lying about the ”10 seconds reaction time”.

they wouldn’t because there is a power balance between turkey and Iran. Dual deterrence.
That's a hypothetical scenario similar to what you both are doing to Syria and Iraq.

That's a hypothetical scenario similar to what you both are doing to Syria and Iraq.
Iran doesn’t want colonizers in the region. Everything Iran does is for the sole purpose to throw out all foreign powers for west asia. Now you might think that it is a sh!t goal to have and that the methods Iran is applying are bad. That is your opinion, however it will not change the reality of current world order!

Iran doesn’t want colonizers in the region. Everything Iran does is for the sole purpose to throw out all foreign powers for west asia. Now you might think that it is a sh!t goal to have and that the methods Iran is applying are bad. That is your opinion, however it will not change the reality of current world order!
ok and pigs can fly.... also US is in the Middle East for freedom and democracy. Truth is every country is in there for their own interests not for morality.

Whatever Iran's foreign policy is today, it will not be identical in the relatively near future. The Theocracy old-guard in power now, will not be in power forever. They might not be in power in a week, or maybe they live to 100 and pass peacefully in their sleep. But either way, the Persian population is ready for something different.

And that isn't CIA or zionist propaganda. That is an objective look at the situation.

like turkey does in the region... dont you think so ;)
They are trying to establish a state of terror on our border and are constantly launching missiles at our country. And there are millions of immigrants crossing our border. And from far away they brought Israel people from all over the world and called it an "artificial" state constantly expanding their sh.tty border. Of course we have a word to say for region. Who are the you f...kng europeans speaking for my region and supporting dictators and then crying for immigrant problems. You are totally a sack of s.ht.

according to the post colonial international regulations of UN, which is in place to conserve the power of former colonial powers, yes you are right!

according to 3rd law of physics and Darwinism, you are wrong. Asia has been in unbalance ever since the Anglos started their colonial adventures. Currently a couple of the former powers are pushing back. China, Iran and turkey. It’s easy for you to say that turkey should not cross its borders because UN laws says so. You have that luxury because millions of refugees are not crossing your borders.

both Iran and turkey are sick of the constant instability that is caused by the worlds biggest power in order to control the biggest energy hub in the world. So if you wish to point fingers at anyone then first do so at the biggest exporter of war and terror.

Asia and especially the Middle East have been in unbalance long before that.
If Turkey and Iran are sick of instability, then they should not fuel further instability.
Iran is the major local source of instability.

You support the dictators, and then you have the arrogance to teach us human rights in the war on terror. You're the last people to talk about human rights. I hope you find your place at the bottom of hell.

Asia and especially the Middle East have been in unbalance long before that.
If Turkey and Iran are sick of instability, then they should not fuel further instability.
Iran is the major local source of instability.
Iran was an idiot to believe in what you said. No justice, no peace. You've been exploiting the region's resources for years and now you're talking about the imbalance of the region.

I hope Iran will shatter US troops in the region and send them to their home countries. Enough is enough.

You support the dictators, and then you have the arrogance to teach us human rights in the war on terror. You're the last people to talk about human rights. I hope you find your place at the bottom of hell.

Iran was an idiot to believe in what you said. No justice, no peace. You've been exploiting the region's resources for years and now you're talking about the imbalance of the region.

You appear to be very confused.
Sweden has not been exploiting the region’s resources for years.

You appear to be very confused.
Sweden has not been exploiting the region’s resources for years.
I said that because of your misconceptions. You can't make a realistic assessment, you just blame Iran.

Such situations can happen during the war. I make my full support to the Iranian state. Rip to victims.
America should get out of the region with israeli robbers to back USA.

They are destroying the people of the region with their f..king dictators in KSA, UAE, AND all the region countries which are their allies.

It is only because Iran has been trying to spread their unwanted revolution to Muslim lands.

Before Shah was overthrown, there were many wars between Arabs and Israelis but as soon as the Muslims were cursed with the Iranian Revolution, misfortune has hit all Muslim lands since 1979.

I said that because of your misconceptions. You can't make a realistic assessment, you just blame Iran.
When You make a realistic assessment of the situation as described in the original post,
the only realistic conclusion is that Iran IS to be blamed for lying and incompetence.
You try to deflect the blame by obvious lies about Sweden.

It is only because Iran has been trying to spread their unwanted revolution to Muslim lands.

Before Shah was overthrown, there were many wars between Arabs and Israelis but as soon as the Muslims were cursed with the Iranian Revolution, misfortune has hit all Muslim lands since 1979.

How much is the Saudis paying you to say that? Iran is exporting the region the justice, not the revolution. What I've seen so far. Palestine is a Sunni country, but Iran supports it, there is an oppressed people in Yemen, and dictators are trying to take over and Iran is preventing it. I don't give a damn about what your tail pain is, but I can see what justice is.

When You make a realistic assessment of the situation as described in the original post,
the only realistic conclusion is that Iran IS to be blamed for lying and incompetence.
You try to deflect the blame by obvious lies about Sweden.

Everybody is leaching of the region. SAAB and Sweden with their billion dollar trades with wahabi Saudi are no exception. And really, I don't mind it. Sell your weapons and enjoy the profits. Just get of your fckn high horse.

Back
Top Bottom