What's new

Are Indian Nukes Safe?

Pakistan nuke equipments never found in the bazar as is the case with indian nukes.

Our scientists are never found dead mysteriously as happens in India.

Pakistani nuclear facilities never reported mixing of heavy water into drinking water as happened in India.

Pakistani nuclear tests did not spread nuclear radiation in Balochistan as Indian nuclear tests done so in Pokharan.

No incident in Pakistani nuclear facilities against many incidents in Indian nuclear facilities.

Still indians think they deserve to hold the nuclear stick. OK, as you wish. But, keeping India's past record in mind, I can easily predict that this stick will destroy to India itself one day:hitwall:

you forgot to mention the incident where workers Tarapur facility tried stealing computers with sensitive data; they even managed to get past an initial series of security checkpoints. All this despite the fact that the facility was under terror-alert of some sort.

when it comes to nuclear security, anybody who is open-minded and reads the news will know that between Pakistan & india --who has the more tarnished nuclear safety record.

Yes you hav nthing lyk that...
only your sum scientists selling nucks type things to other country and nothing else .... you are right :bounce::bounce::bounce:

if you are referrring to AQ Khan and his proliferation network, it was ascertained that he was only selling designs of centrifuge cascade.

He wasnt selling packaged and ready-to-fire "nucks type things"

You are new to this forum. Familiarize yourself with the rules, and stop posting in large font.

(and please learn how to spell; you are living in America and your English is awful :lol:)

to answer your question(s) --- knowledge of the network is irrelevant. We are talking about nuclear security; not about good vs. bad judgement. We are talking about the security of the actual facilities, and the staff/personnel involved.

and i reiterate to you, the (now defunct) Khan network was merely selling designs and supplying a few components (such as marraging steel) which are necessary for the assembly of the centrifuge.

Khan was not a major nuclear expert in Pakistan; he was a metallurgist by profession

there was no transfer of a ready-made nuclear weapon. So that automatically negates your logic-devoid post.

Is this right or wrong that
A Q Khan mak u shame in front of world???

plz tell me truth... m waiting

I think that given the damning charges against him, it was a reminder that he exercised bad judgement. Motive was mostly financial. I personally hold no grudge against A.Q. Khan. He's a Pakistani patriot, and he loves his country and served his country. He is still considered a hero by many. He even runs a network of schools here in Peshawar and other parts.

I don't think Pakistanis felt much shame. We still are a nuclear armed country, and this even to this day is a matter of pride for Pakistanis. Some people felt disappointed, due to the negative publicity.

In the end, it changes nothing. Our ballistic missile technology is at an advanced stage, as is our nuclear program.

Unlike india, we have not had to endure any embarrassing security breaches or accidents at our nuclear facilities. :cool:

because U.S. needs to use india

a.) as a counter (of some sort) to China's growing influence in the region

b.) as a means of bribing india to move away from the Iran-Pakistan pipeline deal

there was much heated debate encompassing the nuclear deal with india. But india did get the deal.

the big catch is that you will be having American officials monitor your nuclear facilities on an interval basis. Have fun with that. ;)

Why are we discussing Pakistani Nukes here?? Its off topic.. (even though the thread is off someone's rocker)

I actually came in hoping to find a conspiracy theory of Bal Thakrey selling Hindu nukes to Bhutan and Nepal...;)

I want to knw only one thing that
after these accident u thnk that indian nucks r nt safe????????

As long as Pakistan and the world is not affected, i couldnt care less if naxalites started attacking your nuclear facilities.

I don't know the command & control structure of hindustany nuclear weapon facilities. To be honest with you, i don't pay much attention to it because I don't care.

But with that said, when you have top nuclear scientists (such as Mr. Narayanan) being kidnapped and found dead face-first in a swamp, it raises some alarm bells. How do we know he wasn't forced to disseminate critical information?

Why are contracted personnel working at your nuclear facilities, when you have incidents of attempted poisoning and theft of sensitive computer equipment going on?

be a real ''proud indian'' and look to your own problems first....you have your hands full

hey people are we getting mad talking like this about world most secure nuclear facilities? :eek: don't you know that their facilities are far safer then any other nation in the world? :rolleyes: even terrorists goes and have a nice trip into their facilities, done some shopping and the guards don't borther to stop them!:lazy: It's very simple bcz they are too safe!:rofl:

Anyway indians are too busy with their meanless propaganda against Pakistan Nuclear program rather to care about their own!:disagree:

It is not safe. But no one is interested or actively seeking for nuclear weapons in india.

Unlike in pakistan where taliban/Al queda are actively seeking nuclear weapons.

Do you even know what you're talking about? Go read the news again! Its radioactive material that was found in scrap in Delhi and not some nuclear fissile material. Its not like they found Nu-235 or some plutonium isotopes that could be used for making bombs. It was a radioactive variant of Co-60. Not all radioactive material is nuclear material. Go back and read your 9th grade chemistry book again.:hitwall:

Regarding the rest of your rant about India's proliferation record, 3 words - Abdul Qadeer Khan. Go figure!:smokin:

@RobbieS

When you know that just nukes are radioactive such things happen.

I think they really need to work on science...

On lighter note and completely offtopic-
Painting is not the only option to strengthen a country; that's why I didn't care when Maqbool Fida Hussain took citizenship of Qatar :partay:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom