What's new

Are Indian Nukes Safe?

guys moist issue is and internal security issue ..its not like we have been invaded by some foreign forces hence the security issues to the nukes are minimal.indian goverment has not yet used its army against it..only the paramillitary forces are involved ... vise versa the situation is diddrent in pakistan ....so i guess pakistan should worry more about its nuke then worry about ours....

Are Indians nuke safe?

The disturbing trend is the decline of discipline in the Indian Army based on racial and religious grounds along with rise of ISIS and Al Qaeda in India.

UN should ensure world peace by disarming India of its Nukes to avert a Nuclear disaster. North Korea issue has also put India on the radar as a potential trouble zone.

Are Indians nuke safe?

The disturbing trend is the decline of discipline in the Indian Army based on racial and religious grounds along with rise of ISIS and Al Qaeda in India.

UN should ensure world peace by disarming India of its Nukes to avert a Nuclear disaster. North Korea issue has also put India on the radar as a potential trouble zone.

You must be a champion comedian in Pakistan..... try Indian TV as well for these wonderful jokes :lol:

You must be a champion comedian in Pakistan..... try Indian TV as well for these wonderful jokes :lol:

I like how world security is comedy to you.

but sure i will love to sell out Poswan with my jokes.

I like how world security is comedy to you.

but sure i will love to sell out Poswan with my jokes.
Terrorists have free rein in Pakistan. ISIS, Taliban, Al-Qaeda and what not. And India is a potential threat?

As the saying goes, "pehle apne girebaan mein jhaankein"

If anything, Pakistan's statistics and popularity has only gone down since 2010 or whatever year in history.

in India maybe yes
but follow international news if you may for once

Naa... we have kept our nukes on Tribune Chowk in Chandigarh... so that Pakistanis can walk in and tow them in their intricately designed Pakistan Trucks.... LOL

Kahan kahan se aa jate hai...Chugat....

Yes, they should.
Besides, my comments here are not inspired by Indian media.

then you will probably save yourself from extremism and fascism.

the question is merely how a divided indian fabric can sustain the security of its nukes.

then you will probably save yourself from extremism and fascism.

the question is merely how a divided indian fabric can sustain the security of its nukes.
I'm safe in my country. So, instead of worrying about ours, safeguard your nukes first and if you think yours are safe, then chill about ours because whatever Pakistan can do, India can do much better.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom