What's new

Are Hindus dangerous?

You tried to be macho, got fcuked, and now chest thumping, stop quoting me butthurt, next time I will be kinder. :lol:

This thread and every other thread is a testimony to who got fcuked ..... left, right and center :lol:

Dr. SS is in charge of Kerala from BJP so the future is brighter in kerala.

Every Hindu is a leader. Learn to be a virat Hindu and stop banking on others to fight your battles. Learn to stand up against Anti-Hindu propaganda and you can start now.

Now one has prevented you from uniting with other Hindus and speaking up.

Do you know why our Hinduism is so much different than others? We can see reality through our wisdom .Ours capability for absorbing good values from others strengthen our base.Hinduism is a vast ocean .Secularism can see in India because of Hindus .If we show indiscipline in our country and that cause destruction in our country.Dont need to trust some politicians words.
We are fighting against what.Use you weapons when someone insult your mothercountry or religion .Dont attack others if theirs only fault is that they are non-Hindus.Then what is yhe difference between you and IUML

LOL.....why not take your own advice before dishing it out ? :cheesy:

Because i know how to argue with blind hindus

Now I understand why @DRAY and @hinduguy has warned me to ignore you.
Seriously man,whats wrong with you? You have branded me as a "wanna be arab" coz I have a arab kid in my avatar? Some member have Jf-17 in his avatar,so he wants to be a Jf-17? And you have "assumed" that I vote for IUML? How did you do that?
Leave him mate he is just over reacting to some sh*tty comments made by some of our western neighbors:).
@Manvantaratruti ,mate why create this diversion in the name of Sanatan Dharma.I am a proud Dhamic and at the same time a die hard supporter of Mr.Modi but i don't support him because he is some sort of savior of Sanatan Dharma,I support him because of his past performance as the C.M. of Gujarat.
Sanatan Dharma has been there since time immemorial and if our forefathers could survive the violent invasion of the central asian islamic hordes then believe me we will survive as a religion in the future also.But as a fellow Dharmic follower i would urge you not to divide Indians(specially guys like acetophenol) on the basis of religion...:rolleyes:

There are many pakistani here on the forum with terrorist tendency, than in real life. That's y we are so "mean" to terrorists.
Hindus are like any other people. There are good Hindus and there are bad Hindus. There are kind Hindus and there are MEAN HINDUS. I have seen all types in real life and on PDF, although the percentage of mean Hindus on PDF may be slightly higher than in real life.

Hinduism is a peaceful way of life.Why would that be dangerous from a religious point of view.

Leave him mate he is just over reacting to some sh*tty comments made by some of our western neighbors:).
@Manvantaratruti ,mate why create this diversion in the name of Sanatan Dharma.I am a proud Dhamic and at the same time a die hard supporter of Mr.Modi but i don't support him because he is some sort of savior of Sanatan Dharma,I support him because of his past performance as the C.M. of Gujarat.
Sanatan Dharma has been there since time immemorial and if our forefathers could survive the violent invasion of the central asian islamic hordes then believe me we will survive as a religion in the future also.But as a fellow Dharmic follower i would urge you not to divide Indians(specially guys like acetophenol) on the basis of religion...:rolleyes:

Such ppl have no place in india who are calling other ppl names just because of diff religion.

Dharam ke thekedar bane firte hain:mad:

Do you know why our Hinduism is so much different than others? We can see reality through our wisdom .Ours capability for absorbing good values from others strengthen our base.Hinduism is a vast ocean .Secularism can see in India because of Hindus .If we show indiscipline in our country and that cause destruction in our country.Dont need to trust some politicians words.
We are fighting against what.Use you weapons when someone insult your mothercountry or religion .Dont attack others if theirs only fault is that they are non-Hindus.Then what is yhe difference between you and IUML

These particular 'seculars' happen to insult the people who fight for my religion and my rights. :coffee: ...... only you are too blinded by your need to be secular to see what is there right in front of you.

The next time you bring in a strawman to make your case, do not expect me to be so kind. I attack others when they demonstrate Anti-Hindu behavior. Expect this to continue.

If you still cannot see the difference, you are just not smart enough.

Because i know how to argue with blind hindus

Luck me. :lol:

Are you going to cure my 'blindness' ? ...will I be able to play the piano ? :P

Dray is my r@pe victim and Hinduguy is a Anti-Hindu Sickularist, but feel free to accept their advice.

You were paid back in the same coin after you appeared to call Hindutvadi's "baffoons".

I never assumed you vote for IUML, only asked if you know someone who did. As a keralite muslim I am sure you know enough of them :coffee:
Dray and hinduguy are respected and loved members in this forum,and better choice of words would be appreciated while talking about them. And I did not target "hindutvadis" specifically when I used the word "baffoon",it was intended for all those who are think every thing on the basis of religion.

Hinduism is a peaceful way of life.Why would that be dangerous from a religious point of view.

A Hindu bashing Hinduism has become a sort of fashion statement. It's cool to call names like hindutvavadi, hindu fundamentalist, internet hindus, cyber hindus... & all that malaki. & guess what.. all these names are invented by Hindus themselves. It's pretty safe to do all that in Hinduism & call it dangerous at the same time!

If the price for not dividing Indians is to allow them to bad mouth Hindus and those who peacefully fight for Hindu rights, then no dice. I don't want to pay that price.

If our unity is so fragile that mere words can destroy it, then we are better off without such "unity". Better to follow Dharma and speak up for Dharma than keep quit and act cowardly and let Dharma be defeated for the sake of an illusion of 'unity'.

Dray and hinduguy are respected and loved members in this forum,and better choice of words would be appreciated while talking about them. And I did not target "hindutvadis" specifically when I used the word "baffoon",it was intended for all those who are think every thing on the basis of religion.

You can continue to love, respect and even massage them. :coffee: Spare me your love story.

Who in your mind are these people who think everything on the basis of religion ?

He is sickular fake Hindu who eats beef.
If i eat beef means I ain't hindu? It's between me and God. I understand the significance of Cow as per our moral respect to the animal. But eating any other animal and saying Holy cow! is serious bias Ness to all other animals being slaughtered.

I'm a hardcore secular Indian Hindu who used to eat beef, just I don't feel need to eat it anymore so I don't eat now. I prefer healthier lean meat.

There should be no compulsion in terms of food. Ya if I say so then what abt cannibalism.

Back
Top Bottom