What's new

Are Hindus dangerous?

If i eat beef means I ain't hindu? It's between me and God. I understand the significance of Cow as per our moral respect to the animal. But eating any other animal and saying Holy cow! is serious bias Ness to all other animals being slaughtered.

I'm a hardcore secular Indian Hindu who used to eat beef, just I don't feel need to eat it anymore so I don't eat now. I prefer healthier lean meat.

There should be no compulsion in terms of food. Ya if I say so then what abt cannibalism.

Even Ravan was a Hindu Brahmin.

:drag:
ya

We can see how United pakistan is which was created on the basis of very religion. U a r e the joke of the ummah :D sunnis blasting Shias and ahmedis, pushtoons killing mohajirs all in the name of religion of love. :lol: that's hilarious unity. :rofl:

Crimnals are everywhere but racist caste system is part of Hinduism. When aryans invaded those who slept with them gained extra advantages, higher caste rule India even today despite being 15-20 of population.

Leave him mate he is just over reacting to some sh*tty comments made by some of our western neighbors:).
@Manvantaratruti ,mate why create this diversion in the name of Sanatan Dharma.I am a proud Dhamic and at the same time a die hard supporter of Mr.Modi but i don't support him because he is some sort of savior of Sanatan Dharma,I support him because of his past performance as the C.M. of Gujarat.
Sanatan Dharma has been there since time immemorial and if our forefathers could survive the violent invasion of the central asian islamic hordes then believe me we will survive as a religion in the future also.But as a fellow Dharmic follower i would urge you not to divide Indians(specially guys like acetophenol) on the basis of religion...:rolleyes:

Forget it mate, he is an irreparable nutcase, and for god's sake he is no dharmik, reading four pages of religious text and spewing venom against non-Hindus doesn't make one a dharmik person, please don't insult truly dharmik persons by calling him a dharmik.

:drag:

Crimnals are everywhere but racist caste system is part of Hinduism. When aryans invaded those who slept with them gained extra advantages, higher caste rule India even today despite being 15-20 of population.
That is not true...nowhere has it been written to discriminate against any caste.Things got corrupted somewhere in time...but it was not part of the religion.

Bhai I fully support your way of being assertive to highlight the atrocities happening in hindu india (which is a fact , it's better be a Hindu state than a fucked up secular state with fucking over religious and impractical ideas or notions about what exactly God is. They say God is a He! :rofl:

I k n ow this might hurt our fellow abrahimic religious citizens, but outside religions should be either quiet or gtfo from India.
Even Ravan was a Hindu Brahmin.

Forget it mate, he is an irreparable nutcase, and for god's sake he is no dharmik, reading four pages of religious text and spewing venom against non-Hindus doesn't make one a dharmik person, please don't insult truly dharmik persons by calling him a dharmik.

LOL....... give it a rest perv. Don't be this pathetic. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom