What's new

Are Hindus dangerous?

India is biggest exporter of beef, you guys are hypocrates. :drag:
Where do you think India get beef to export from? From zamindar like you. :drag:
Modi and RAW had proposed a processing facility to prepare and ship the meat of Indians to Israel but it was rejected because Jewish custom requires the victims to be tortured and killed over several hours before they can be eaten as was done in the Grover murder. Recently the Supreme Court included the head of RAW in a panel on black money abroad so the Supreme Court judges' share in the money can be better negotiated.

The bankers -- who work with their governments -- also had the Congress Party president and her son agree to take their dictation in all matters -- domestic and international -- concerning India. I have described over the past two and a half decades, in articles, letters to the press and press releases, how the disclosures of kickbacks in the Bofors and HDW deals were orchestrated and calibrated by the CIA to force Rajiv Gandhi to agree to have India's population used as guinea pigs for AIDS vaccine development and how heroin addiction and AIDS infection were spread by RAW for this purpose first in India's tribal Northeast and later the infection was taken all over India. The agreement the Congress party president and her son made during their long stay in Switzerland makes India the happy hunting ground of European countries and the United States in all matters, making Indians a population of cattle for their use as they see fit, not just for food and as guinea pigs.

Modi and RAW had proposed a processing facility to prepare and ship the meat of Indians to Israel but it was rejected because Jewish custom requires the victims to be tortured and killed over several hours before they can be eaten as was done in the Grover murder. Recently the Supreme Court included the head of RAW in a panel on black money abroad so the Supreme Court judges' share in the money can be better negotiated.

The bankers -- who work with their governments -- also had the Congress Party president and her son agree to take their dictation in all matters -- domestic and international -- concerning India. I have described over the past two and a half decades, in articles, letters to the press and press releases, how the disclosures of kickbacks in the Bofors and HDW deals were orchestrated and calibrated by the CIA to force Rajiv Gandhi to agree to have India's population used as guinea pigs for AIDS vaccine development and how heroin addiction and AIDS infection were spread by RAW for this purpose first in India's tribal Northeast and later the infection was taken all over India. The agreement the Congress party president and her son made during their long stay in Switzerland makes India the happy hunting ground of European countries and the United States in all matters, making Indians a population of cattle for their use as they see fit, not just for food and as guinea pigs.

Interesting, im not the only one smoking right now :drag:

Why are you being apologetic? That guy is a Muslim, let's poke him and humiliate him. We are Hindu India. :tup:

Apologetic? I am not sickular like you to be apologetic. I have never expressed hatred of muslims either.

Now I understand why @DRAY and @hinduguy has warned me to ignore you.
Seriously man,whats wrong with you? You have branded me as a "wanna be arab" coz I have a arab kid in my avatar? Some member have Jf-17 in his avatar,so he wants to be a Jf-17? And you have "assumed" that I vote for IUML? How did you do that?

Dray is my r@pe victim and Hinduguy is a Anti-Hindu Sickularist, but feel free to accept their advice.

You were paid back in the same coin after you appeared to call Hindutvadi's "baffoons".

I never assumed you vote for IUML, only asked if you know someone who did. As a keralite muslim I am sure you know enough of them :coffee:

I have no problem with that either, only your argument is self defeating. On one hand you claim congress is communal and is destroying Indian and on the other hand you are saying voting for locla congress MP is good as hi bring development.

Sounds like a convenient trade off, screw the nation as long as you get to have it good. What happens to India First ?

Its back to the old argument, Kerala needs BJP, not the other way around. Start speaking up more for Hindu rights rather than take the cowards choice of keeping quite and pretending it is secularism.

What Hindu rights man ? we got a Sukumaran Nair and Vellapally Natesan here so called hindu community leaders.But that idiots dont care about Hindus only care about themselves ,their interest and their economic security.But in other religions things are too much different.We can claim our rights but only after we united .
But unfortunately that is not the case here.
BJP dont interested in Kerala ,otherwise we may get at least 5 BJP candidate from Kerala .And we can see in some areas BJP members are voting for Congress as a fair deal.In this elections also

But you don't miss to thank or support the haters, isn't this an expression of hatred?

Nope I have not seen any haters of Muslims here. Sure lot of them don't like Islam, I don't either. Lot of them do not like the Islamic history of India, but that does not make them haters. They hate the deed and the ideology, not the person. It is kind of stuff you wont understand.

Dray is my r@pe victim and Hinduguy is a Anti-Hindu Sickularist, but feel free to accept their advice.

You were paid back in the same coin after you appeared to call Hindutvadi's "baffoons".

I never assumed you vote for IUML, only asked if you know someone who did. As a keralite muslim I am sure you know enough of them :coffee:

You tried to be macho, got fcuked, and now chest thumping, stop quoting me butthurt, next time I will be kinder. :lol:

What Hindu rights man ? we got a Sukumaran Nair and Vellapally Natesan here so called hindu community leaders.But that idiots dont care about Hindus only care about themselves ,their interest and their economic security.But in other religions things are too much different.We can claim our rights but only after we united .
But unfortunately that is not the case here.
BJP dont interested in Kerala ,otherwise we may get at least 5 BJP candidate from Kerala .And we can see in some areas BJP members are voting for Congress as a fair deal.In this elections also

Dr. SS is in charge of Kerala from BJP so the future is brighter in kerala.

Every Hindu is a leader. Learn to be a virat Hindu and stop banking on others to fight your battles. Learn to stand up against Anti-Hindu propaganda and you can start now.

Now one has prevented you from uniting with other Hindus and speaking up.

Now I understand why @DRAY and @hinduguy has warned me to ignore you.
Seriously man,whats wrong with you? You have branded me as a "wanna be arab" coz I have a arab kid in my avatar? Some member have Jf-17 in his avatar,so he wants to be a Jf-17? And you have "assumed" that I vote for IUML? How did you do that?

Just ignore him

Back
Top Bottom