What's new

Are Hindus dangerous?

Abrahimic religions teach and spread division in humanity by calling them so and so. Where as Sanatana Dharma says every belief leads to the Almighty. Bow to the oldest nd logically way of living life. Shariya is for 7th century dimwits.

Abrahmic religions unite people of every origin under one banner. While hinduism divide it with racist caste system. :drag:

Good for him. I really don't care who he voted for. But I do not plan on letting him get away with his pointless cheap shot.

Then maybe kerala can stop voting for congress. Then we can talk.

What is this man?
You blind opposition will not serve any good.
Now Can you confirm that all things and tradition in Hinduism are perfect?
First we must clean our own mess and then talk about others.
Keralites vote not only on the basis of party but they also consider individual or party candidate and their personality and also whether he keep his words.KC venugopal is elected from Alappuzha more than 3 times because he bring so much development
in Alappuzha. I voted for NDA. But most of citizens in this area vote for him due to his track record.
BJP dont interested in Kerala ,otherwise they at least bring BJP candidates in all constituency including mine .But they dont.
Now we cant do any thing about it.

.....with wanna be arabs commenting on other religions nuts ? ...... you bet :lol:

Yup........ the kind who vote for Indian Union Muslim League (IUML). Know anyone like that ? :cheesy:
Now I understand why @DRAY and @hinduguy has warned me to ignore you.
Seriously man,whats wrong with you? You have branded me as a "wanna be arab" coz I have a arab kid in my avatar? Some member have Jf-17 in his avatar,so he wants to be a Jf-17? And you have "assumed" that I vote for IUML? How did you do that?

What is this man?
You blind opposition will not serve any good.
Now Can you confirm that all things and tradition in Hinduism are perfect?
First we must clean our own mess and then talk about others.
Keralites vote not only on the basis of party but they also consider individual or party candidate and their personality and also whether he keep his words.KC venugopal is elected from Alappuzha more than 3 times because he bring so much development
in Alappuzha. I voted for NDA. But most of citizens in this area vote for him due to his track record.
BJP dont interested in Kerala ,otherwise they at least bring BJP candidates in all constituency including mine .But they dont.
Now we cant do any thing about it.

I have no problem with that either, only your argument is self defeating. On one hand you claim congress is communal and is destroying Indian and on the other hand you are saying voting for locla congress MP is good as hi bring development.

Sounds like a convenient trade off, screw the nation as long as you get to have it good. What happens to India First ?

Its back to the old argument, Kerala needs BJP, not the other way around. Start speaking up more for Hindu rights rather than take the cowards choice of keeping quite and pretending it is secularism.

Back
Top Bottom